Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 30. (Read 48643 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I don't follow PoS coins but lately they are pretty common. This one in particular caught me, for more than one reason. Maybe I am nostalgic but when I see "blue boxes", "red boxes", "phreaking"...well... Smiley This is history of hacking indeed! I see interest from community too and ico selling very fast so I'm following too.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
The ICO are coming in thick and fast recently. I will keep a look out over next couple of days.
Activity: 308
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
That's good, right?
We can see coins make it in 20 seconds and other never make it. So if you want to be sure to invest maybe you need to wait, and see what happen during the last day, in my experience I say you that the most of the time the best moment for an ico is the last hour, if it doesn't make a sold out before the end.

You are right about that usually the last 12 hours is when they start to move along pretty good.   But the last hour can get nuts sometimes.  Kinda like an auction on Feebay.  lol

If it sells at this speed won't be any "last hour" to wait Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Took a while but finally it started Smiley 2.2 btc in few hours, not bad. I wonder if phreak will sell out.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Ladies, fasten your seatbelts before we take off  Cool

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I tried to build explorer,but i miserably failed.
 Cry Cry
I don't even know how to make an account on github!

I asked to a very friendship and patience guy on btct that give me some tips,but my hardware is too old i think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The next ico  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
I love to trade
 Cry Cry
I don't even know how to make an account on github!
 Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
FULL ANN Shared in one image!

Let's make it visible until you have a low rank.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
FULL ANN Shared in one image!

Activity: 42
How many days for ico?
ITO will last three days it will ends three days from today at the same time it has started, you can check it from the Yobit's ico page

Dev,could you confirm that youtube streaming will be available from day 1?
sounds good.

Yes you can play youtube video from the video/history section of the wallet, ready from the day one.
legendary
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
That's good, right?
We can see coins make it in 20 seconds and other never make it. So if you want to be sure to invest maybe you need to wait, and see what happen during the last day, in my experience I say you that the most of the time the best moment for an ico is the last hour, if it doesn't make a sold out before the end.
What happens if it doesn't sell out? Does that greatly impact the value?
It doesn't mean nothing...few days ago the CAID ico made a sold out, it was a 10sat ICO, look now, it's still @10sat.
Sold out means a lot of interest and a good project, but after the release even a sold out ICO could become a dead market.
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
That's good, right?

You are right about that usually the last 12 hours is when they start to move along pretty good.   But the last hour can get nuts sometimes.  Kinda like an auction on Feebay.  lol
Activity: 56
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
That's good, right?
What happens if it doesn't sell out? Does that greatly impact the value?
legendary
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
That's good, right?
WOW 2 btc in 2 hours
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
scam,obviously.
all are made by the same team.
https://yobit.net/en/ico/

I love how everyone calls these ICO scams.  I'm guessing everyone who calls them scams.  Always loses there cash.  I have yet to participate in an ICO where I didn't make something.  Even if were 100 sat.  Still a profit.   Everyone knows that coins are seriously unpredictable.  If you feel something is a scam don't buy it.  I play with ICOs because I don't know.   Kinda like playing the lottery.   I win and lose.   With tickets I always lose.  ICOs I usually gain.  Well always gain something.

If you don't like to gamble don't buy into any cryptocoin.   because that is what it is a gamble.  Just one you can sometimes see the future of.
scam,obviously.
all are made by the same team.
https://yobit.net/en/ico/
Same team? How do you figure?
Pages:
Jump to: