Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE] - page 31. (Read 48643 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
While we wait for Yobit to start, we will play #phreak trivia to teach the younger users about phreaking.

#phreak trivia: do you know how this ann was made?
This type of constructed text is called ANSI art. It's similar to ASCII art but more complex and flexible, constructed from a set of 256 characters. It was used in old BBSes to create fancy texts and digital art. Today, many group of artists survived and still continue creating beautiful ANSI art. Most famous groups are called ACiD and blocktronics.

Yeah sure, you can use this generator to create the art.

http://patorjk.com/software/taag/#p=display&f=Graffiti&t=Type%20Something%20

That Gen is kinda cool.  Didnt know about it.   Will use for sure.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
scam,obviously.
all are made by the same team.
https://yobit.net/en/ico/
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
While we wait for Yobit to start, we will play #phreak trivia to teach the younger users about phreaking.

#phreak trivia: do you know how this ann was made?
This type of constructed text is called ANSI art. It's similar to ASCII art but more complex and flexible, constructed from a set of 256 characters. It was used in old BBSes to create fancy texts and digital art. Today, many group of artists survived and still continue creating beautiful ANSI art. Most famous groups are called ACiD and blocktronics.

Yeah sure, you can use this generator to create the art.

http://patorjk.com/software/taag/#p=display&f=Graffiti&t=Type%20Something%20
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, new trader here. First day on Yobit. Correct me if I'm wrong, general consensus here seems to be that investing in PHR is not a bad idea.
I think I'm going to go for it, anyway. The numbers are impressive. Anyone have any advice on what to expect or do?
As a new trader and new yobit user, why did you chose this coin to start with?
It seems strange....are you a shill account?
Nah. I'm kinda just looking for a new hobby with trading altcoins, and stumbled upon Yobit a few hours ago. I don't know a whole lot about the Altcoin market, but I'm learning as I go. I've been running through faucets and doing PTC for about a month now, and I want to start doing something useful with the bits I've been accruing. I saw the PHR ICO while I was scrolling through deciding which coins to start with, thought it would be interesting to invest in a new one, so I thought I'd see what people with experience are saying about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Hey guys, new trader here. First day on Yobit. Correct me if I'm wrong, general consensus here seems to be that investing in PHR is not a bad idea.
I think I'm going to go for it, anyway. The numbers are impressive. Anyone have any advice on what to expect or do?
As a new trader and new yobit user, why did you chose this coin to start with?
It seems strange....are you a shill account?
Activity: 56
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Had some extra BTC on yobit, im in like Flynn.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 868
mmmm

1.4 btc already sold after 2 hours.

mmmm
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice project, only pity that he doesn't use his real account.
Activity: 644
Someone's know the hystory about phreak phone hacking? If not,do you research.
I have heard that before.   If I remember correctly he had a whole group that was.
Activity: 644
Blue box hacking....steve jobbs was inside that stuff at early days.
Activity: 150
Are you same dev of circ?
Activity: 150
Dev,could you confirm that youtube streaming will be available from day 1?
sounds good.
How many days for ico?
Activity: 42
It's always a pleasure seeing support and nice words by community and not only fud.
I hope to satisfy your expectation.
1 BTC already sold after 30 minutes?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: