Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 23. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptsy wallet appears to be down again. I've had a withdrawal that's been missing for 6hrs and a test deposit that's been missing for over an hour now.

PHS needs another exchange. Please vote for PHS every 24 hours at:

https://www.allcrypt.com/voting

Cryptsy is slow on many deposits and withdrawals.  Had to wait 24 hours once for a deposit of CASH.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
i have to add DKdance is doign really bad job for this coin, u lost many users already due to his stupidity.
also cryptsy admisn are not happy over him.

im sure PHS will loose many more deals due to idiots like DKdance!

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Thanks to all working on this project.  v 1.5.1 update was flawless for me, everything working fine!  Just need more Stones Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I think this is what we need to do:

1. Go to POS only
2. Get this coin on Mintpal

3. Keep a positive vibe around this coin. Don't criticize exchanges or forum users.

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Cryptsy wallet appears to be down again. I've had a withdrawal that's been missing for 6hrs and a test deposit that's been missing for over an hour now.

PHS needs another exchange. Please vote for PHS every 24 hours at:

https://www.allcrypt.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Thank you so much Palmdetroit, You're awesome.

*edit* it all worked out perfectly, everything synced, staked and confirmed.

Thanks again Palmdetroit.
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
I just unlocked my wallet and now all of my coins are gone, they are showing in the transactions but not on the main front side of the client.

What should i do now?

Sent you a pm , now you can do the repairwallet.

Sorry about that Palmdetroit, I forgot to check my Private Messages.

I did the repairwallet and everything looks good now. It says staking 37 coins, which seems like a lot more than what it said before. So far, It hasn't staked anything.

So what you are saying is, basically if it starts sending a lot of stakes, i should do a walletlock, then move some of my coins to 1 address?

Thank you Palmdetroit

Usually it's not an issue, but when difficulty is very low and you have many backed up stakes, you can orphan yourself yes. Also make sure to have the correct time on whichever computer you are minting with, this will reduce orphan chance.
I just unlocked my wallet and now all of my coins are gone, they are showing in the transactions but not on the main front side of the client.

What should i do now?

Sent you a pm , now you can do the repairwallet.

Sorry about that Palmdetroit, I forgot to check my Private Messages.

I did the repairwallet and everything looks good now. It says you are trying to mint 37 coins, which seems like a lot more than what it said before. So far, It hasn't staked anything.

So what you are saying is, basically if it starts sending a lot of stakes, i should do a walletlock, then move some of my coins to 1 address?

Thank you Palmdetroit

What should i do now?
legendary
Hey Palm,

I did what you suggested and used a older blockchain backup, restored that, restarted 1.5.1 and now all of my minted/staked coins are showing up with a ?, before they had 5-10 confirmations each, before the sync problem.

Is there anyway to access the staked coins, or are they lost now?

Thanks Palmdetroit.

Great, Always good idea to backup any coins.

They will re-stake on the correct chain, and for larger amounts. You could do a repairwallet to remove orphans (always do backups!)

This issue during hardfork was due to stake difficulty being low during transisition,  it was possible to stake quickly and oprhan/fork off chain until difficulty increased.
Hey Palm,

I did what you suggested and used a older blockchain backup, restored that, restarted 1.5.1 and now all of my minted/staked coins are showing up with a ?, before they had 5-10 confirmations each, before the sync problem.

Is there anyway to access the staked coins, or are they lost now?

http://i.imgur.com/it38l4N.png

Thanks Palmdetroit.

legendary
This is what my client looks like and hasn't changed, the block number keeps going up,I guess it's because it isn't downloading the new blocks.

hi,

if you have a backup of the blockchain before the hardfork earlier today you can try to restore that and run 1.5.1 (should just sync). (make sure you always backup wallet.dat)

If not you can also do a new chain download which will take some time, you can keep wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf files (and use nodes).  I may post an official blockchain file when i get a chance.
This is what my client looks like and hasn't changed, the block number keeps going up,I guess it's because it isn't downloading the new blocks.
 http://i.imgur.com/hZiIL7S.png
My wallet still isn't syncing, Should i repair wallet?

I contact palmd, he'll tell you asap. Sure you let it synched ? Ya know sometimes sync is irregular

Hello DKdance, Thank you very much for contacting him for me.

Yes, I left it on for a long time, after the fork, it staked a few times small amounts of coins, it had a few confirmations, then it stopped syncing. I then updated my current client 1.5.0 to the latest 1.5.1 and that didn't help with the syncing problem.
Then i deleted the old peers.dat file. Updated the *.conf with the latest from http://dns.phstones.com/

still no syncing. It looks like it is trying to sync, the bar is showing but it says late received block 11 hours ago.

Thank you very much for the help.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

I contact palmd, he'll tell you asap. Sure you let it synched ? Ya know sometimes sync is irregular
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Welcome to ignore. PHS' coindev has worked his ass off to make this one of the best PoS coins available.
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
Pages:
Jump to: