Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 20. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi!
Tell me please how things are with PHS withdraw from cryptsy? I did one at morning, but still it isn't in my wallet.
Cryptsy shows next trxID: ac2ddd40e8cc62de3422c3885e3dc494d75af20d2db426fdfa4010ea96a48c32
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
My wallet is stuck at block 213603. It says that it is syncing, but there is no progress.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
imo PHS should stay as PoW/PoS - you are forking it too much. the coin is good as it is - people love this wallet. i see ZS coin also forked it for PoW.
instead of chaning to PoS we need more exchanges, games etc.

I believe you need to do some research. The coindev correctly pushed a hard fork to address a problem caused by a PoW attack which disabled PoS.

...now there's a sentence I never thought I would assemble.

Yep The PoS issue required a hardfork and fixed that issue.

I am looking at three possible solutions, the move to PoS only must happen or the current issue will become worse as the PoW reward halves again, just the timing is the question.  Raising PoW value really defeats the purpose of the PoS. a New algo is just wasting resources, IMO.

The current issue with PoW is multiple multipools hitting PHS at low difficulties resulting into orphans and in some cases forks. this can be remedied by users mining PHS on a constant basis. The argument to keep PoW sort of falls flat when we have very few actual miners (other then from multipools/high hashers).

The solution (not using a hardork) would be more users setting 24-7 PoW miners at
http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=55

And setting up workers to only PHS.  Miners on PHS will benefit from PPLNS.

So I guess we can see if enough miners do this then we have a solution which will not require a hardfork now, but will likely be necessary before next halving (you may notice the issue began this halving).

I put cryptsy on hold in case we go with the hardfork, that way we don't have to set it weeks in advance. We can let miners mine PHS or not, if not it serves no purpose, I'm also tired of updating client daily, and want a long term solution, which is coded and at the end of testing.

short version:
Keep PoW? > Mine it
PoS Only? > Don't mine it

Looks like move to PoS only is the best way for PHS, IMHO.

+1 We need some stability.

+1 and a good Exchange ..

+100500 for pure PoS!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i try to find a pool, but i have nothing, can anyone give the best pool?thank

I have set up a different pool for PHS, it is not connected to phs.minar.cc, it is part of a new Multipool, but you can mine PHS alone for now:

Multi.Minar.cc
NEW PHS POOL from Minar.cc
Anonymous pool, no need to register, just use your PHS wallet address as worker username and you will be paid out there!
URL:stratum+tcp://multi.minar.cc:5500
USER:PHS_ADDRESS
PASS:x (or anything, it does not matter)

Multi.Minar.cc has already paid out it's first block!
Join before PHS goes PoS only!

What is the fee % on this pool? I don't see it listed anywhere on the site.
Activity: 238
Hello all,

I post some post here from time to time (here = in this topic) Tongue about PHS and Palm

Usually I thank to Palm for his effort and good job he does around PHS ... same would be today - Thanks Palm for 1.5.0 (thanks for your email) Wink

Usually I write about my investments into PHS Cheesy .... same would be today

Price is around 13000 satoshi for last days .. and I would like to buy some PHS again but there is not lot of sellers ... so if someone wants to sell his PHS please visit cryptsy.com and put your sell orders there .. I would be very happy to buy for 13000 Wink

God bless Palm and PHS (and yearly 50 % PHS interest)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I have set up a different pool for PHS, it is not connected to phs.minar.cc, it is part of a new Multipool, but you can mine PHS alone for now:

Multi.Minar.cc
Anonymous pool, no need to register, just use your PHS wallet address as worker username and you will be paid out there!

Multi.Minar.cc has already paid out it's first block!
Join before PHS goes PoS only!
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
@ PalmDetroit:

Thank you so much, my friend, for the hard work you are doing for PHS and for us, the community.

Please, please, please I would be very grateful if you could somehow organize, among your many contacts, for someone to build a 1.5.1 wallet for MAC.

Otherwise, us Mac users would be stuck at 1.4.0 for the time being.

I've tried to compile it myself to make it available for the community, but I'm not good at that unfortunately, I keep getting no end of errors that are way over my head.

Thanks a lot.

Fabio
Activity: 17
Miners do not worry, you can mine other coins then sell them and buy PHS.

This is the same thing they did with blackcoin and it turned out very well.
Get a bunch of miners together, start a pool to mine a profitable coin,
then sell it and buy phs. It will also dramatically raise the value of phs.

I think it is time for Proof of stake only mode.
I support 100% pos, that's my vote.

Thanks PalmDetroit for all your hard work.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
off topic question, is it safe to withdrawal PHS from Cryptsy? That place is starting to scare me when it comes to PHS.

No, pretty sure they are on a fork
edit: in that they gave me bogus txids for my withdrawal

Hot off the presses from cryptsy support:
Hello solarion,
PHS wallet is offline waiting for a fix from the developers. Please know that your coins are safe, and PHS should be returning soon.
Sincerely,
Grace
Cryptsy.com

Was his recently?, I believe they currently have their coind turned off awaiting user response to harfork or not, guess I can test.

based off the message I sent them and above
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
my deposit to cryptofunds worked fine
Activity: 34
off topic question, is it safe to withdrawal PHS from Cryptsy? That place is starting to scare me when it comes to PHS.

No, pretty sure they are on a fork
edit: in that they gave me bogus txids for my withdrawal
Activity: 48
PHS HAS BEEN ADDED TO NEW EXCHANGE - CRYPTO FUNDS!

http://cryptofunds.pw has now 0% fees on all trades. You can trade BTC/LTC for altcin without slighest loose, we are going for free to show people how good and stabile we are!
Join now and enjoy our unique currencies and pairs.

ust we have small bug [to be fixed today] and PHS is not visible from main page but works at: http://cryptofunds.pw/new-order/PHS
legendary
Activity: 1232
You guys make valid points for wanting to go pure PoS. I shall back this decision 100%. Its a shame for the PoW miners but PHS just doesn't have enough dedicated PoW miners to counter the multipool strip miners.

ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,PhilosopherStone Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Multi.Minar.cc
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i cannot sync wallet.
it generates PoS but never fully syncs.

tried everything [even update you posted].
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Beside security aspects, PoW is wasted as hell, data speaks for itself.

Look at these Bitcoin charts over the last 180 days:

- Daily transaction stayed the same.
- Price climbed up to the double.
- Hashrate multiplicated 20 times.

Bitcoin can fail hard, it needs resources without a benefit.
This was predicted by a few in concerns of energy efficiency, but denied by a strong, well-funded lobby of crypto miners/investors.

I prefered PHS because it is going fully PoS and got frustrated of the bullshit communication forced by thousand trolls/kids at other PoS-only coins. Those bigger coins do not have more than a hand full of coders working on git. If we here stay focused on software development and 3rd party adoption than in too-early consumer marketing, the stone has higher value many might think.

Thanks for this, out of curiosity, have you ever researched the amount of power mining bitcoin uses? The entirety of script mining would also be interesting to look at.

Also,  I've realized that even though mining PoW does use power, it's still much more efficient and an improvement on fiat currencies (think armored trucks, printing, replacing, etc). And of course, PoS being even more efficient and smaller footprint.
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
i'm late, but PHS is renew? to POW and POS? if that when? and pool ? thank for answer newbie

PHS never died, It is still hybrid POW / POS. If we switch to POS only it will be soon. If community want to keep POW, we must assure some mining regular dedicated power at coinmine.pw by filtering PHS only on their multipool bcause multipools fork day after day.

Even if you guys wanna switch to POS only, help mining it at coinmine to help stabilize DIFF retarget and so the network until the update is welcome to avoid forks.

Beside security aspects, PoW is wasted as hell, data speaks for itself.

Grin Grin Grin I agree ! But price is matter of other factors.
Pages:
Jump to: