Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 19. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Could anyone upload actual blockchain data? it is not so heavy, about 120 MB but could help me a lot. And maybe other PHS supporters.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Today it's minimum above World Top Coin on MINTPAL

I would also tend to POS only. If that guarantees that the network can handle all transactions quick enough...

No problem for TXs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would also tend to POS only. If that guarantees that the network can handle all transactions quick enough...
Activity: 155
I agree with the switch to POS only...the POW arms race is maddening.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Come get your PHS!

http://www.hasher.ca

2% fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: your PHS wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3574

PHS go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your PHS!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Im still waiting for Cryptsy...

Was 4 days ago..
Received the ticket support answer, as a "sorry"
SO im going to put "sorrys" in my wallet and wait if PHS appear

Bad experience starting in POS (PHS)
If someone received whitdrawals is good to know
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
CRYPTSY PHS WITHDRAWALS ARE PAUSED, I DUNNO ABOUT DEPOSITS

use http://cryptofunds.pw i deposited there, bought 1 coin and put it out - all worked.
if we have enough buy/sells we can live just with 1 small exchange.
at least for now.

My wallet is stuck at block 213603. It says that it is syncing, but there is no progress.

Update 1.5.1 , I will also release a blockchain download to resolve.

Already running 1.5.1 so waiting for blockchain data Smiley

Pull the PoW plug.

This.
When +100MH ASIC miners will hit the market, it gonna be only worse. Anyone who bought 10000$ stuff, is looking for ROI at all cost, so I suspect that most of that miners will be pointed at multipools.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Pull the PoW plug. We need a functioning exchange(or three) much more than we need a few people intermittently mining.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Hi!
Tell me please how things are with PHS withdraw from cryptsy? I did one at morning, but still it isn't in my wallet.
Cryptsy shows next trxID: ac2ddd40e8cc62de3422c3885e3dc494d75af20d2db426fdfa4010ea96a48c32

have the same Problem .. opened a ticket 2 days ago and still waiting

Maybe there is something wrong with blockchain?

PHS deposit to cryptsy on 5/2/2014 08:37 still hasn't been credited.

Cryptsy Coind (wallet) is offline until PHS user base makes decision on PoW vrs PoS, mining is steadily increasing but has not reached needed levels. Also with their wallet offline we can do a switchover/fork much easier and with a short lead time, and avoid greater problems with missing dep/with , there is other exchanges but low low volume and large gaps. Recommendation is to not TX with Cryptsy  until reactivated coind ANN

come on guys, there are buyers on http://cryptofunds.pw but we need sellers Smiley
Cryptofunds has very similar web design as a cryptorush scam exchange has .. beware, may be same owner. Also domains are strange ".in" vs "pw" ? who needs to has such exotic domain domicile Wink
btw:
buyers at 2000 satoshi when cryptsy has highest buyers at 13000 satoshi ... yea thanks ... for a "great" offer

Yes I think everyone is very cautious with new exchanges, and established ones  Cheesy

Miners do not worry, you can mine other coins then sell them and buy PHS.

This is the same thing they did with blackcoin and it turned out very well.
Get a bunch of miners together, start a pool to mine a profitable coin,
then sell it and buy phs. It will also dramatically raise the value of phs.

I think it is time for Proof of stake only mode.
I support 100% pos, that's my vote.

Thanks PalmDetroit for all your hard work.

This is a possibility 2 pool op are already in development
[/size]

@ PalmDetroit:

Thank you so much, my friend, for the hard work you are doing for PHS and for us, the community.

Please, please, please I would be very grateful if you could somehow organize, among your many contacts, for someone to build a 1.5.1 wallet for MAC.

Otherwise, us Mac users would be stuck at 1.4.0 for the time being.

I've tried to compile it myself to make it available for the community, but I'm not good at that unfortunately, I keep getting no end of errors that are way over my head.

Thanks a lot.

Fabio

Mac wallet will be available for next version (if delayed a bit will push out a quick version to help our Mac users)

My wallet is stuck at block 213603. It says that it is syncing, but there is no progress.

Update 1.5.1 , I will also release a blockchain download to resolve.
So, any TX is paused until next update

PHS deposit to cryptsy on 5/2/2014 08:37 still hasn't been credited.
Activity: 238
come on guys, there are buyers on http://cryptofunds.pw but we need sellers Smiley

Cryptofunds has very similar web design as a cryptorush scam exchange has .. beware, may be same owner. Also domains are strange ".in" vs "pw" ? who needs to has such exotic domain domicile Wink

btw:

buyers at 2000 satoshi when cryptsy has highest buyers at 13000 satoshi ... yea thanks ... for a "great" offer
Hi!
Tell me please how things are with PHS withdraw from cryptsy? I did one at morning, but still it isn't in my wallet.
Cryptsy shows next trxID: ac2ddd40e8cc62de3422c3885e3dc494d75af20d2db426fdfa4010ea96a48c32

The blockchain is fine. I can send phs between wallets instantly. Cryptsy PHS wallet is offline and has been for days.
mxn
Activity: 59

Thanks for this, out of curiosity, have you ever researched the amount of power mining bitcoin uses? The entirety of script mining would also be interesting to look at.

Also,  I've realized that even though mining PoW does use power, it's still much more efficient and an improvement on fiat currencies (think armored trucks, printing, replacing, etc). And of course, PoS being even more efficient and smaller footprint.

I was mainly inspired by http://www.bitcarbon.org/bitcarbon who tried to calculate the costs.

Humans do not reduce themselves in a competition, we see always the maximum of power at every difficulty. If we scale PoS up to broad adoption, it will use computer power as our social network data centers, i cannot imaging PoW near this scenario.
Hi!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi!

mxn
Activity: 59
PHS HAS BEEN ADDED TO NEW EXCHANGE - CRYPTO FUNDS!

http://cryptofunds.pw has now 0% fees on all trades. You can trade BTC/LTC for altcin without slighest loose, we are going for free to show people how good and stabile we are!
Join now and enjoy our unique currencies and pairs.

ust we have small bug [to be fixed today] and PHS is not visible from main page but works at: http://cryptofunds.pw/new-order/PHS

Nice to see PHS on another exchange.

I deposited/withdrawed some stones and it worked.

Since it is new and unknown who you are, not much reputation for this site.

And there are some UI bugs:
- After setting PHS order it jumps to BTC market.
- It is hard to find where to cancel an order, should possible directly at the order book.
- When i click "Withdraw All" i run to an no-fund-error after withdraw, had to calculate your fee by my own to succeed.

Thanks for adding, i personally think you need more time/work on this.

Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: