Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 64. (Read 121938 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalk
How can I recover my lost Phs

I sent  3000php to  the address of cryptsy.com giving, I sent it faild, but  My account has been deducted -3000

HELP !!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi, all, we moved the price up by 80 % in a 1 day Cheesy great work Tongue .... can we do it again ? Tongue : )))

Current mining profit ratio over Btc is 1,375.60 %, some other alt-cryptos have 2000, some even 3000 % .... hope we can reach this number soon : ) Good luck to you all
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
can or rather does the minar pool pay out the occasional double block? I have never seen one with the pool

What do you mean by double block grim?
I had a few issue paying a block two times on another pool, but i dont think it happened on phs.minar.cc

seems to be talking about bonus blocks Daily and Hourly... i have rec'd one recently an hourly bonus block Wink ... -diggeros
Hey Folks it is time to move to the next Level  LET GET PHS on CoinPayments.net  go to the Thread and Vote for PhilosopherStones  for CoinPayments.net...  at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-3-360706  -digeros
Activity: 434
can or rather does the minar pool pay out the occasional double block? I have never seen one with the pool

What do you mean by double block grim?
I had a few issue paying a block two times on another pool, but i dont think it happened on phs.minar.cc
Activity: 505
Merit: 252

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like your coin. .. will buy it on cryptsy market continuously ... (no price bump/dump) in next few days hope we can increase its price and drive it to "very profitable" for mining

Good luck to you and to my investment

if someone else would like to join my investment ... you are welcomed

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=24499
not getting a confirmation email to sign up to http://phs.minar.cc
Hi!

Please send me a support message with the username and email you signed up with so i can verify it manually Smiley
Folks WE HAVE A WEBSITE and a FaceBook PAGE  Check it out

http://philosopherscrypt.com

http://www.facebook.com/philosophers.crypt
-digeros
Activity: 294
why is the option

philosopherstone-qt.exe -datadir="mydatadirectory"

not possible? It works for all other clients I use.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
not getting a confirmation email to sign up to http://phs.minar.cc
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
thx sheinsha
i'll check this one too
You missunderstandin me. I dont want solo mining, im @ minar too when pool/network hashrate is fine.
But every few hour the hashrate goin up to sky.. and the pool losing its efficiency == wasting hash power

atm 117M network and 3M minar's hashrate =>  its like solomining (my +2MHs cant help on it)

And this is why im looking for that big pool Tongue

You can use a script or available programs that will mine only when at certain difficulties and/or switch to other coins as needed to optimize profit. Or mine PoS instead.

help da newbie
what program let me set parameters well?
forexample:
pool 0 => diff < 4 & pool/network hash > 0.1

im working atm on my own DB, what tell me which coin mine is better at a given moment (i know coinchoose, coinwarz, but they are outdated @ some coin, or dont have a requested data at all)
+ stil dont know how will i control the miner to switch Smiley but im optimistic xD

Well i agree about the pool being low % of total net sometimes..
You can use this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptoswitcher-automatically-mine-the-best-coin-172121 to automatically switch to the best pool/solo setup you want.
You missunderstandin me. I dont want solo mining, im @ minar too when pool/network hashrate is fine.
But every few hour the hashrate goin up to sky.. and the pool losing its efficiency == wasting hash power

atm 117M network and 3M minar's hashrate =>  its like solomining (my +2MHs cant help on it)

You can use a script or available programs that will mine only when at certain difficulties and/or switch to other coins as needed to optimize profit. Or mine PoS instead.

help da newbie
what program let me set parameters well?
forexample:
pool 0 => diff < 4 & pool/network hash > 0.1

im working atm on my own DB, what tell me which coin mine is better at a given moment (i know coinchoose, coinwarz, but they are outdated @ some coin, or dont have a requested data at all)
+ stil dont know how will i control the miner to switch Smiley but im optimistic xD

atm 117M network and 3M minar's hashrate =>  its like solomining (my +2MHs cant help on it)

Hai

Can someone tell me where is the big pool for PHS?

I use minar when network hashrate below 100k + minar over 20-30k.
But every 1-2 h network hashrate goin up to 250+ k and destroying minars efficiency => ppls leaving and the few remaining like solomining with 0 efficiency
PHS is starting to pass the point where you can solo mine it. try loadbalancing in cgminer between a pool and your solo mining wallet on your local machine and you will be playing the lottto for solo blocks in addition to getting some hash(reduced by hash given to localhost) at a pool also.

POOL NEWS -  phs.minar.cc is the best PHS pool and Sheinsha will be updating the interface which should improve data and speed.
new client for large stake holders to reduce CPU demand - thanks Palm  please post link again.

FACE BOOK PAGE - Remember to like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/philosophers.crypt

Web Site in Development - coming soon  

go and check out CoinPayment.net for alt coin services and PLEASE HELP PHS...
     help us by writing to Mr.Data at CoinPayment.net about adding payment services for PHS
    (so we can get this coin off the ground...)
----
"from CoinPayments.net
 If it does get added, it will be supported by all of our plugins and services, and we're
usually glad to make new plugins, etc., if they are requested.

-MrData"

- digeros
Hai

Can someone tell me where is the big pool for PHS?

I use minar when network hashrate below 100k + minar over 20-30k.
But every 1-2 h network hashrate goin up to 250+ k and destroying minars efficiency => ppls leaving and the few remaining like solomining with 0 efficiency
Stakeholder Value;Sate of the coin

Currently we have 1.423 million Philosopherstones in existence, this is well below original intentions , and has also greatly lowered the risk of inflation. This is caused by the move to mostly PoS blocks, crowding out larger PoW blocks/miners. Of course, PoS blocks are much cheaper/easier to generate, and PoS is doing its job with energy conservation.

With the recent QRK run (with 256million coins,  mining reward halving every 3 weeks) I was wanting some feedback from stake holders on possibilities of lowering long-term inflation, maybe slowly lowering stake reward over time, as 50% yearly might be a hindrance to store of value and current price.  We could half the stake reward every year, 50%..25%..12.5%, ect (never 0 to cover transaction cost).

Idea: Every 4 times the PoW reward drops in half (yearly), we could also cut the PoS reward in half. We could begin at the 4th PoW halving, which would still allow time for early mass distribution of coins, while also increasing store of value and reducing long-term inflation. We could also leave it as is and see what happens.

Other quick ideas to lower inflation...We could also double fees and destroy half+, or make a use for the PHS messaging feature (add text/urls/torrents/small data). (digeros )

Let me know concerns/thoughts on the matter here or in PM. or If you have other suggestions to promote PHS or improve on the protocol

I think it's also time to begin looking for some more developers to get involved with PHS , and at the minimum to work on a new web presence and promotions.

well my .02 phs's

Is that a PHilosopher's Two Cents?  haha

Seriously, I think that we should leave the coin the way it is and figure out a way to increase transactions on the network  - yes i like the idea of using the messaging service on transactions ESPECIALLY if we can get the messages encrypted with something like PGP and store the messages in a separate but parallel blockchain ( thus not necessary for users only interested in currency feature and reducing the blockchain problem of storing extra data in the blockchain -->  BlockChain Bloat.  IMHO
-digeros

50% inflation is fine for the first year or 3 - long term think about how inflationary that could be.... Also look at the coins at the end of their mining... new cyrpto blood likes coins with low/no production rates. Blockchain bloat is very easily solved with a fee and also don't forget PoS generation on all nodes makes the users benefit($)from hosting data in the chain.

In 3 YEARS!!! that won't be "new crypto blood" that will "late to the plate" morons --- PHS can build blocks and confirm transactions WITHOUT POW MINERS if I am not mistaken - is this right???  - digeros

PS Remember to LIKE us on FACEBOOK at https://www.facebook.com/philosophers.crypt
What was exactly the modifications made to that optimised windows wallet?
I can try and make the same mods for linux, as most of the pools (if not all) use.
Pages:
Jump to: