Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 117. (Read 150802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Not ripping on the coin much but the description of the coin states that ICO's are bad.... well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but even free ICO's are bad since there is no initial reason to put money into something everyone gets for free... as well it seems as though you try to explain how genesis blocks are made when in fact any block number can be coded to have a certain reward... it doesn't have to just be block number one as it could very well be 2, 3, 4, 78, 3176.... lol

I know that most people only do 1 block at the very start to have the initial supply available for ICO's, Bounties, Giveaways or Dumping and running but they are all very much the same due to the fact that everyone eventually sells although it depends on who are the people selling... ? Real ICO investors ? Genuine giveaway recipients ? Bounty holders ? The Dev Himself ?

There is ways to hide everything until someone is smart enough to go looking and find it, that's how the majority of crypto rolls.

Point to my story, it's still initally free so consider it a IFG or IFO, Initial Free Giveaway or Initial Free Offering.

Fool, have you heard DCR and stellar you stupid fool.

Haven't heard of a papski just a pap smear, guess your one of the alts of users I've pissed off out on a vendetta, bringing up the fact that there is coins made by staff moderators/members of "Here" says another, just like how Theymos was handed the Bitcointalk reigns..... Cheesy

I feel like a fool for stooping down to your level of idiocy but now i have to ignore you. I wish you luck for your low i.q

I have a bit of a Pie left, want to bite ? Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Not ripping on the coin much but the description of the coin states that ICO's are bad.... well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but even free ICO's are bad since there is no initial reason to put money into something everyone gets for free... as well it seems as though you try to explain how genesis blocks are made when in fact any block number can be coded to have a certain reward... it doesn't have to just be block number one as it could very well be 2, 3, 4, 78, 3176.... lol

I know that most people only do 1 block at the very start to have the initial supply available for ICO's, Bounties, Giveaways or Dumping and running but they are all very much the same due to the fact that everyone eventually sells although it depends on who are the people selling... ? Real ICO investors ? Genuine giveaway recipients ? Bounty holders ? The Dev Himself ?

There is ways to hide everything until someone is smart enough to go looking and find it, that's how the majority of crypto rolls.

Point to my story, it's still initally free so consider it a IFG or IFO, Initial Free Giveaway or Initial Free Offering.

Haven't heard of a papski just a pap smear, guess your one of the alts of users I've pissed off out on a vendetta, bringing up the fact that there is coins made by staff moderators/members of "Here" says another, just like how Theymos was handed the Bitcointalk reigns..... Cheesy

I feel like a fool for stooping down to your level of idiocy but now i have to ignore you. I wish you luck for your low i.q
legendary

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can i still join??
What should I do to airdrop?
Where will be sent picoins since there is not a Windows wallet ?

wear the signature and register
I signed up for https://picoin.club/signup/
Well thank you.
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can i still join??

Wallet will be available before distribution starts on the 12th of March.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Can i still join??

wear the signature and register
Can i still join??
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I want joined Picoin airdrop dev
thanks
Activity: 123
Joined Picoin Signature campaign sir
thank you
Activity: 123
great method coin distributions
goodluck dev
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is a very interesting distribution method. I don't have enough "activity" to participate right now but would be glad to participate as soon as I can.  Smiley
So after a long weekend without beeing able to follow the thread, it's nice to see that things are moving forward.
Can't wait the release day Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This might still be a bit confuseing: the AIRDROP is actually the signature campaign. You have other possibilities to earn free PI by winning a contest. Next contest will be advertisement banner contest. 3 different sizes and 3 different winners (community will be able to vote again on https://picoin.club)

Interested on the banner contest, what is the bounty and how to submit?

And possible to have any vector image of logo (PSD or AI or any other vector files)?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Hello everyone,

Any idea when will the wallet launch?

thanks

Start and release of the wallets: March 12,2017
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Any idea when will the wallet launch?

thanks
Activity: 70
Activity: 140
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
can i still join??

shares per forum rank (last updated on 8th of February)
As a newbie: You will need a minimum of 10 activity points
Jump to: