Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 113. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Im good with the delay.
Your hardwork will pay-off in the future. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Currently i am setting up a compiler on windows in order to compile the windows wallet on a windows machine.
I will compile it for 64bit because i think most windows users are running 64bit anyways.
Posting update soon and hope the windows wallet will be compiled without bigger problems.

Thx for the update, just take your time and if you need to delay it just do it. You will always have complainers even when you are doing things for free.

Currently i am setting up a compiler on windows in order to compile the windows wallet on a windows machine.
I will compile it for 64bit because i think most windows users are running 64bit anyways.
Posting update soon and hope the windows wallet will be compiled without bigger problems.

Sounds good. If you do have to delay again, you might as well try for March 14, and make release on Pi Day (3/14).

Sorry for the late update. This windows wallet doesn't like me Sad
We need to postone the launch, i will contact my friend and ask him for help. Sorry for delaying it.
I like the idea with launch on march 14 so we would like to postpone the launch until tomorrow. "This is a real PiCoin launch date." I am pretty sure that my friend will find the error and fix it. Yesterday i invested over 6hoursof reading, checking, restarting the compiler etc. Different compiler VMs and physical machines have been used in order to sortout that it is some strange windows update/mix or python/pearl error.
As i mentioned before i am not working on my real life job this week, so i have much time for sorting the errors out together with my friend. I will get in contact with him in the next few hours.

Or maybe here is someone with windows wallet compiler experience?

Sorry for not posting this yesterday but i just fell asleep after this long compiler session.

Some people sent me PMs about new signature signups. You will get on the list before we launch the wallet. First i want us to have a working windows wallet Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Goodluck with your coin dev
I think this projects can be successfull
thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
SO when does party starts?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Would be worth considering to have 32bit and 64bit versions for windows users as some might run their nodes on older hardware which only supports 32bit.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm a 32 bit user, I have this laptop for a decade. Please consider us 32 bit users.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
No, not all windows users are running 64bit. you may consider that the windows users are running 32bit are the most windows users.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Pi is a very exact and precise sequence of numbers, it represents order and precision.

Something the dev apparently lacks.

You really need to work on your communication skills or hire someone who can keep the community updated via chosen medium.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
still available for account like me? Thank you.

Yes, the dev could count you in since you've already got 10 activity points as a newbie. Wait for the next update, I guess...
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
As a newbie: You will need a minimum of 10 activity points
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Patience.... last update was 3 days ago.

Thanks, but that is why i ask, I joined about 5 days ago
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Patience.... last update was 3 days ago.
Merit: 500
I have signed up for the signature and PM'd but i dont see my name on the list. Did i miss something?
Sure not Wink its the same like here Wink
Activity: 355
I'm all in and also signed in sweet airdrop.

Dont forget your signature!
I'm all in and also signed in sweet airdrop.
Activity: 827
i m signed for AirDrop.
Thanx

Haven't you read the OP? You need to sign up and wear the signature to be part of the airdrop.
ok ready. thx.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I guess lets wait until dev smoothes out everything Cheesy
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
i m signed for AirDrop.
Thanx

Haven't you read the OP? You need to sign up and wear the signature to be part of the airdrop.
Jump to: