Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 122. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
love to read that so many guys joined the campaign, awesome!
Yeah and so many newbie with 10 activity Cheesy I think Dev should change the rules, this way just to make a coin being cheap when it hit exchanges. It is unfortunate

I agree increasing the min. activity to 28.

You can get 10 activity in a day and 28 within two weeks.
In another 2 weeks you would be capped at 42 and a junior member.
Another 2 weeks at 56 max and then in another 2 you would be member at 60+

So, 4 weeks minimum to make jr member and 8 weeks to make member

But it's too late now. You can't change the rules like that, it shows lack of reliability

Yes he can. His project and his decision. Nothing started yet so no damage.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any mining Pool here for PiCoin?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
joined sig campaign
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
registered, nice distribution!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Yeah and so many newbie with 10 activity Cheesy I think Dev should change the rules, this way just to make a coin being cheap when it hit exchanges. It is unfortunate

You can get 10 activity in a day and 28 within two weeks.
In another 2 weeks you would be capped at 42 and a junior member.
Another 2 weeks at 56 max and then in another 2 you would be member at 60+

So, 4 weeks minimum to make jr member and 8 weeks to make member

But it's too late now. You can't change the rules like that, it shows lack of reliability
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
@care2yak  Cool Cool

Cool And use an email that isn't linked to any crypto wallet or exchange  Smiley
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Actually, he should change it to 100 activity. It is too easy for one person to create many fake accounts with 10 activity just to join the campaign.
After his/her activity is now 103 so make minimum activity to 100 to qualify.  Cheer to Duchess........

90 would also be ok. It can take months to get to 90 but you can get to 10 in one day with a few posts. There will be tons of fake accounts created.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Actually, he should change it to 100 activity. It is too easy for one person to create many fake accounts with 10 activity just to join the campaign.
After his/her activity is now 103 so make minimum activity to 100 to qualify.  Cheer to Duchess........
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
@care2yak  Cool Cool
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Peak into current dev task:
1. finishing coin specifications (everything will be about pi) - current task
2. finishing webserver configs
I asked your country,
I suspect you are from asian

No i am not from asia, i am from an european country Smiley

coin specifications are finished, putting them into the ANN
you from Europe?
Can you make video calls with me Wink

Yes, me from Europe. Maybe in the future Wink

Peak into current dev task:
1. finishing coin specifications (everything will be about pi) - current task finished
2. finishing webserver configs - current task, some of the configuration will need several hours until they are automatically finished. - current task
3. ANN: adding more detailed informations and adding missing information

I think you aren't from europe, you are bad liar, lol  Cool

Whether dev is Asian, European, or American does not matter to me -- although I understand the skepticism of some cryptopians here especially those deceived by the lithium project dev. I too see some similarities in the MO but wouldn't want to judge just yet.... And so I'd like to join the sig camp/airdrop to find out where the coin dev will lead its followers.

I noticed that we have to sign up for an account to get the airdrop. We're asked for our bitcointalk username and profile link and then an email and password. A word of caution to those who intend to participate: DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD AS THE ONE YOU USED FOR YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE USE A CHAOTIC STRING OF CHARACTERS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS. AND PLEASE USE A COMBINATION OF UPPER AND LOWERCASE CHARACTERS, NUMBERS, AND SYMBOLS. We wouldn't want our other accounts hacked  Wink THANK YOU.

Cheers to everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
pool  Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
Joined signature campaign sir
thanks
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Let me get this straight in order to participate in airdrop you need to participate in the signature campaign to be eligible? Please can someone clarify
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Joined signature campaign sir
Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
hi dev i think this time now to launch wallet, where is the link, where i can download window wallet?

Launchis delayed to next week.
Activity: 140
hi dev i think this time now to launch wallet, where is the link, where i can download window wallet?

Dev is offline Grin

No worries... dev did mention that launch date was a soft deadline and subject to change. I'm sure they are just making sure everything is working properly before release and we'll get an update soon.
Jump to: