Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 142. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 257
February 07, 2017, 04:18:41 PM
OK, thanks  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 07, 2017, 03:58:35 PM
hello Smiley

logo contest deadline is 27.02.17 one week before wallet lunch  and you can post ur ideas here and the community will have a voting which logo we will take
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
February 07, 2017, 03:26:55 PM
Nice. Things start to getting interesting Smiley
I'm also thinking about making a logo. Is there already a decided deadline or we should just post them here and see what the results will be?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 07, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
I think legendary is too high eventhough it suits me.

Also, for fun, you should have shares in terms of pi too.

Starting with sqrt(pi) or something as the smallest and pi square as the highest and some other terms in between

Thanks for the feedback.
you are right, I will calculate some crazy formulas for calculateing the shares. Thank you for mentioning that legendary is too high, i will adjust this. I just thought that legendary is rly very very hard to achieve and this should be rewarded Smiley

Deadline for poll: "POS or HYBRID" will stop in 3h!

New (not solid) Shares per forum rank for signature campaign
Newbie = 1,68
Jr. Member = 3,90
Member = 4,44
Full Member = 4,97
Sr. Member = 7,19
Hero Member = 7,73
Legendary = 9,95
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2017, 02:32:03 PM
I think legendary is too high eventhough it suits me.

Also, for fun, you should have shares in terms of pi too.

Starting with sqrt(pi) or something as the smallest and pi square as the highest and some other terms in between
February 07, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
I see, there is some more interest and a more active community, this is good Smiley
Answering all the questions now, all questions will be quoted and answered here.

i'm interested in the a twitter campaign. I have 1000+ subscribers
maybe avatar company?

Right now, we are unsure about how to do the twitter campaign and also how to reward the active twitter/retweeters. Seems like you have a big following community already.
We are interested in the campaign on twitter, but right now we can't tell how to reward, this will need some more time.

Added signature to my space.
Just updated my signature. I'll send a PM too
I sent a PM. Hopefully I'm in too
You have been added :-)
Hi,

I am quite new to cryptocurrencys and just discovered this one. I hope I can still participate in the Airdrop even my account is only created few days.
Let's make this coin a success Smiley

I think , that PiCoin is perfect for new people on the cryptoworld, because a real 0% risk "investment" beside your time for adding signature and being active on the community.
In order to receive free PI you mast reach a higher forum rank. Due to multiaccount protection we wont give free PI to complete "newbie" accounts. I hope we don't offend any body with this rule, because we think it's the best way like that. As long as you can't post the link simply copy the text to your signature. As soon as you can have  a  link in it you can simply adjust your signature.

I have drawn three variants

Thank you very much, bounties for logo contest are not even released, but still you have created 3 very nice logos for PI. The devs wont decide alone which logo will be burned into the wallet, the community will decide it. I will setup a gallery on https://picoin.club so users can vote for the best logo.
I personally like the 3. one the most Smiley
All logos will get posted in the post directly below the ann (i reserved it for editing purpose). I have the feeling, that entering all the logos in the ANN could create a very long chain Wink

General update:

Shares for signature campaign and shares/bounties for contests will get released this evening. Stay tuned.
I will try to setup the airdop platform this week, maybe ill need another week for it. That's no big problem because the coin isn't released yet.
I am thinking about actually host an advertisement campaign. Small campaigns start from 0.01 BTC per day. It would be placed on faucets/bitcoin related sites. I never saw a coin promotion/advertisement on a faucet site. What do you think? Is this a good idea or should we let the community evolve slowly?

"experimental" sharelist (not 100% solid):
Brand New = 0
Newbie = 1
Jr. Member = 3
Member = 5
Full Member = 7
Sr. Member = 9
Hero Member = 12
Legendary = 15
Please give some feedback about the number of shares related to forum rank. I have made the decision that also a newbie can receive a small amount of PI. If you levelup your forum rank, and have a valid signature active on your profile, your shares can/will be updated. In order to do so you will have to do one of the following:
sent a request via:
- ticket system (picoinsupport will handle the ticket system)
- PM picoindev or picoinsupport
- Post on the forum that you have reached a higher level (would be best for promoting the ANN even more Wink )
Activity: 137
February 07, 2017, 12:38:17 PM
I'm in your signature campaign Wink
You have been added Smiley

Thank you for adding me too Wink

I like the first logo Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 07, 2017, 10:00:59 AM
I like the 1st one. But maybe the 3rd will better represent the coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 07, 2017, 09:49:56 AM

The third is more suitable for the meaning of Pi. It Can be issued in several color variations to choose the best. Or also you can set the logo to vote. Let the users decide for themselves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 07, 2017, 09:42:43 AM
I like the 1st..
Activity: 602
February 07, 2017, 09:36:07 AM

i like the 2nd one but maybe in another colour
Merit: 500
February 07, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 07, 2017, 09:01:12 AM
Hi,

I am quite new to cryptocurrencys and just discovered this one. I hope I can still participate in the Airdrop even my account is only created few days.
Let's make this coin a success Smiley
Activity: 409
February 07, 2017, 08:53:54 AM
I sent a PM. Hopefully I'm in too
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2017, 06:10:10 AM
Just updated my signature. I'll send a PM too
Activity: 409
February 07, 2017, 06:06:58 AM
Lithium last year used the same method slightly differently for the Airdrop. Later dev vanished for a month. Then coin get listed in yobit. No wallet released.

Is this the same as Pi?

No it's not, i don't know Lithium. How was it listened on an exchange without the wallet released?

He is talking about Lutecium Coin. It really did use a similar method and then proved to be a scam.
How it was listed without a released wallet I don't know, but with yobit... they may well have been involved.

I hope it's not the same so I'll join the signature campaign.
Merit: 500
February 07, 2017, 05:49:17 AM

i'm interested in the a twitter campaign. I have 1000+ subscribers
maybe avatar company?
February 06, 2017, 06:50:20 PM
Sharelist has been updated.

i'm interested in the signature campaign
Please check the ANN for the currently available signature fitting your forum rank. Two new signatures and some correction on existing signatures will be available by tomorrow

In case of POW what algo planned?

Thinking about X13, because i want to give GPU miners the possibility to mine. CPU seems to be very woundable to botnets.
X13 is not asic resistent algo: http://cryptomining-blog.com/8181-baikal-miner-now-with-asics-supporting-x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-and-qubit/

Thank you for the feedback. Did anybody ever test such a miner? I was pretty sure that this was a preannouncement/fake.
X13 was planned, yes. Poll about pos pow/pos Hybrid will be over in 24h, seems like the hybrid will win Smiley

Which coin will you use as base? Quark would be nice for an algo.
I used an about 4month old modified version of a zcash anon wallet. But the wallet is not forked on the github.com zcash code.
I am not sure about Quark, i personally prefer x-algos for gpus. What do you think are the benefits of Quark? As i mentioned before, one target of PiCoin is to create a strong and active community. Feedback and ideas are welcome Smiley

Signup for the airdrop is ready, airdrop frontend will be moved later with collected user database.
https://picoin.club/signup/
Please enter your bitcointalk profile link, this will speed up the calculation of complete shares.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 06, 2017, 02:05:47 PM
Activity: 406
February 06, 2017, 02:03:45 PM
i'm interested in the signature campaign
Jump to: