Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 145. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 02, 2017, 05:59:07 AM
Waiting the airdrop... Cheesy
Activity: 677
February 02, 2017, 04:22:08 AM
I am in to.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 02, 2017, 04:14:12 AM
Will you be having blog review bounties and twitter campaigns as well? I do hope that you will consider it as with twitter we can really get the word around plus I have my own crypto blog I could do a nice blog review on it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 02, 2017, 04:09:38 AM
im in for signatures as well  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 02, 2017, 04:04:21 AM
yes, I've got this...
my limit is 50 simbols
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 02, 2017, 03:39:08 AM
whether the signature is already opened to the member level? meanwhile I look at page 1 no slot?

Sorry but what do you mean with page 1 no slot?
I will create more signatures today, i have found the signature forum lengh limitations.
Activity: 546
February 02, 2017, 02:37:42 AM
whether the signature is already opened to the member level? meanwhile I look at page 1 no slot?
Activity: 532
February 02, 2017, 12:04:03 AM
Voted.

(You guys make me read all about PoS PoW  Cheesy)
But I do not getting what "Signature campaign" is and how it works. And is there a point to understand it, cause of my newbie account?
February 01, 2017, 06:58:04 PM
Count me in !
You have been added to the list. Thank you for reporting signature is too large, ill adjust it.
Activity: 232
February 01, 2017, 06:07:36 PM
Count me in !
February 01, 2017, 06:03:06 PM
Signature campaign has launched!

Please use one of the current (2) existing signatures. I will add more signatures later. The amount of shares will be relased about tomorrow. We are currently discussing sth.

After activateing the signature, please post on the ANN that you activated it AND send me a PM. I will add you to the current shareholders table on the ANN then. You will start receiving free PI after the release of the wallet.

Signature might be too high. If somebody tested it it would be nice if he could inform me if it is working or not. Ill adjust the signature then.

February 01, 2017, 04:28:26 PM
Hi im the 2nd π-Coin dev

if you have questions and problems feel free to ask

Support ticket system will be running soon Cheesy

Yes this is the other PiCoin dev.

Here my current finished and unfinished tasks:
finished work:
- finished poll about POS POS/POW --> please vote: https://picoin.club/polls/
- ANN has received more detailed informations

next tasks:
- starting the creation of signatures
- starting bitcointalk.org based signature campaign
- release the amount of shares related to forum ranks
- updates to the website

bounties / community contests:
- design the OFFICIAL PiCoin logo
- blockexplorer (min 3 month runtime, otherwise shares get removed)
Activity: 43
February 01, 2017, 03:49:08 PM
Hi im the 2nd π-Coin dev

if you have questions and problems feel free to ask

Support ticket system will be running soon Cheesy
February 01, 2017, 03:13:00 PM
It’s good to know that you’re planning to launch this project without an ico, so how much percentage of the premine will you allocate for your development fund? Your roadmap states that the wallet probably first week of April others you state week #5. Maybe most part of this will be done early because doing back read I think you are ready to start signature campaign. Are these kind of campaign participation aside from contests are the airdrop itself already or there are also distribution by submitting wallet address only? Goodluck, hope you can build big community here and POW/POS hybrid I think is better.

Thank you for asking this, will be entered into the ANN too.

1. airdrop/development fund
The two devs will receive free PI per day like all other users but on a higher rate. The rate won't be to high because we want this to be a fair coin distribution. The exact amount related to he community shares is not yet solid.
We will have full access to the complete premine, but most of the premine will be cold stored. We will move some PI each week to the hotwallet so if the server gets attacked we only lose a very small amount of PI.

2. Roadmap
The week is actually showing the week of year 2017 and not 5 weeks after launch.
So week #5 is the current week. Week #6 is the next comeing week and so on. So we think we will launch the network/wallet on first week of march. I hope you understand that we can't say to 100% yet.

3. Signature campaign
We will have signatures according to your current forum rank. The amount of free PI you receive will also be related to your forum rank. So newbies receive the lowest amount of PI per day for joining the signature campaign. Higher levels will receive more.
To calculate the amount of PI please use this formula:
x= amount of total shares
p= payout amount of PI per payout run
u=your amount of shares
p=u/x
You wont be able to receive free PI without doing anything. You will have high benefits if you join the signature campaign on it's early time. After releasing the signatures and starting the signature registration (in the beginning, all participants will be quoted on the ANN, but you will have to register later in order to receive your free PI) we will announce a deadline. After the deadline the new participants will receive a smaller amount of shares. So early adopters will receive a nice bonus.

4. POS or POW/POS
I will release the poll link this evening. After the duration of 7 days we will stop the poll and the community has made his desicion
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
February 01, 2017, 10:45:42 AM
Honestly, I think pi is overrated.
One of the most interesting and in-everyday-life represented constants is δ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feigenbaum_constants

But who cares when creating a fun coin like that. : D
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
February 01, 2017, 10:37:54 AM
It’s good to know that you’re planning to launch this project without an ico, so how much percentage of the premine will you allocate for your development fund? Your roadmap states that the wallet probably first week of April others you state week #5. Maybe most part of this will be done early because doing back read I think you are ready to start signature campaign. Are these kind of campaign participation aside from contests are the airdrop itself already or there are also distribution by submitting wallet address only? Goodluck, hope you can build big community here and POW/POS hybrid I think is better.
Activity: 42
February 01, 2017, 09:15:43 AM
follow follow
Activity: 35
February 01, 2017, 08:43:34 AM
reserved
Activity: 24
February 01, 2017, 07:10:49 AM
looks interesting some more info would be nice:)
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org