Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 17. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 12:37:34 AM
No developer support is undoubtedly a failure, do not give too much hope!
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 12:06:01 AM
I see a great future for this coin!! we need a new team dev a new roadmap!!
we can start with a slack or discord forum!! any help?

There is no point to take over from a dead coin, it is better to start a new coin. If you really have a lot of picoin on hand, then you can perform swap from picoin to the new coin. At least you have full control on it.

But PI Coin has a huge community. Whenever you start a new coin, you also have to start to build up a new community. And this could take longer than some progresses in coding.

You're right PiCoin has a huge community supporters, but a ship without a commander at some point will collide with the shore. Would be good if someone from the community will take the lead. The sooner the better.
Activity: 486
September 09, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
Imagine those who have hoarded lots of picoins, only to see that their only way for controlling the money system disappearing because of lack of  development for the coin.
Activity: 355
September 09, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

There is no point to take over from a dead coin, it is better to start a new coin. If you really have a lot of picoin on hand, then you can perform swap from picoin to the new coin. At least you have full control on it.

But PI Coin has a huge community. Whenever you start a new coin, you also have to start to build up a new community. And this could take longer than some progresses in coding.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 11:45:52 PM

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 07:39:23 PM
Activity: 322
September 06, 2017, 02:16:44 PM
The dev disappeared. And I think that he will return in a year, not earlier. And most likely under new name and will declares that he wants to reborn a coin ...
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 10:32:48 AM
The next fork was covered, and such expectations were. But maybe Dev will be back, maybe he has a problem?
September 03, 2017, 05:47:40 PM
Buddy, Are you looking for developers to develop the project? If so, You can pm me then I can donate more than 10000 coins.
By the way, I wish the original dev team all the best. They didn't say goodbye to the community. Probably something terrible happened.

Hopefully nothing terrible happened and they just ran away....

I'm sure we can find some new devs out of the community. Source of wallet is available on github (https://github.com/picoin/picoin_v1.1/).

But not only devs are needed - PiCoin needs a roadmap!
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
September 03, 2017, 11:08:15 AM
Buddy, Are you looking for developers to develop the project? If so, You can pm me then I can donate more than 10000 coins.
By the way, I wish the original dev team all the best. They didn't say goodbye to the community. Probably something terrible happened.
September 03, 2017, 05:37:27 AM
is this still ongoing ?

Dev didn't show up since a very long time. Currently there is still a big community behind this coin - but now progress in terms of development or marketing is made.
So, airdrop is kind ouf paused Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 04:42:16 AM
Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
Activity: 532
September 03, 2017, 02:53:00 AM
It's amazing, that PiCoin has such a large community. Really bad, that the dev is not showing up anymore. Could have been a nice project.

Probably community could take-over this project? Do we have the source on github?

I thought like this too. But this coin seems to have been strongly centralized in the hands of the developer.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
September 01, 2017, 05:12:05 PM
is this still ongoing ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
how to receive my airdrop coins for signature campaign 
September 01, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
It's amazing, that PiCoin has such a large community. Really bad, that the dev is not showing up anymore. Could have been a nice project.

Probably community could take-over this project? Do we have the source on github?
Activity: 827
---------FROM OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PICOIN PAGE----------

https://www.facebook.com/PIcoinInfo/posts/168398307053661

PI_coin_Info
15 h ·
Update: Developer and his assistant have gone MIA for several months now. As far as im concerned the project and coin are dead. So, after this notice at the end of the month I will be taking down this page and the twitter account. I have more projects to concentrate on that have active dev's. Good luck to all!!!!!
Brazilman37
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
I noticed people came and bought up a bunch of really cheap coins it does make me curious about if the dev will show back up.
The price will be pumped a little bit if the dev show up again.
But as a project, I don't see any future here.

Yupe, just pump up abit only, not much changes if dev came back.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I noticed people came and bought up a bunch of really cheap coins it does make me curious about if the dev will show back up.
The price will be pumped a little bit if the dev show up again.
But as a project, I don't see any future here.
Activity: 512
Pages:
Jump to: