Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 19. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
This a good project, unfortunately, it left by the developer, at least dev should transfer master key to the community so other's can continue your work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
time to leave guys. no one respond my mail  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
will leave this project the dev and team disappear
good bye picoin
Activity: 222
too bad for a good project
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I can assure you this won't go anywhere. The dev is gone, that's a fact.
Founder Nur1Labs
Yes, look forward to the Picoin project restart, but still hope the picoindev come back Smiley

is there possible back?. already wait after im submit that form...no response~

or maybe someone already handle for code  Huh
Activity: 378
>I just found this coin and hope this comes back around.

Doubtful sadly I dont think the devs are coming back, they didnt even exit scam or anything, they just disappeared. I think maybe they didnt realize what they were undertaking and how much time it would take.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I just found this coin and hope this comes back around.

Why you still believe with this project, this is failed project
Dev disappear
Activity: 750
I just found this coin and hope this comes back around.
Activity: 406
Yes, look forward to the Picoin project restart, but still hope the picoindev come back Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Someone told me before that if you have the source of this coin you can actually have the power to modify it or even create a new coin. Question is, why not get the Picoin source and use it to somehow "resurrect" this coin. Do you need the permission of the original developer?

Announced here, if the developer does not come, and later by the community to take over, announced the new dev information

I don't think anyone would like to take over this coin as big shares still with dev. This is the cons of airdrop coin.
Exactly its a airdrop coin and probably the dev still owns the big chunk so I think taking over is not gonna work well.

A takeover can still work, just need to swap existing balances to a new chain, and then restart the airdrop. Original dev team coins can only be recreated on a new chain, but swap is easy to do.

The OP has the original list of airdrop candidates, so some work involved, but if community agrees to a small bounty %,  then a new dev is still possible.

Community vibe around Pi was good, so a reboot could work.
Founder Nur1Labs
airdrop is big for dev...patient wait then~
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Someone told me before that if you have the source of this coin you can actually have the power to modify it or even create a new coin. Question is, why not get the Picoin source and use it to somehow "resurrect" this coin. Do you need the permission of the original developer?

Announced here, if the developer does not come, and later by the community to take over, announced the new dev information

I don't think anyone would like to take over this coin as big shares still with dev. This is the cons of airdrop coin.
Exactly its a airdrop coin and probably the dev still owns the big chunk so I think taking over is not gonna work well.
Activity: 375

mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Good idea if someone was willing, but both source and new dev probBly not likely to be found.
Activity: 486
Activity: 446
While it's truly a shame this project was abandoned I'm glad to see many have jumped to DeepOnion. Maybe somebody will take this over and as someone said earlier at least nobody lost money here, it was a free airdrop. For the time being DeepOnion is definitely the smart play.
Founder Nur1Labs
i just joined so sad for that. no reply of submit stuff  Roll Eyes [Signature]
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
At least,positive thing is that it wasn't ICO or some similar sh*t. Basic coin distribution was free,so devs didn't scamed nobody,they just stop being active. Its a shame,it could be a good coin,but hey,it is what it is....
Pages:
Jump to: