Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 15. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Coins are not airdropped so this coin should be dead in my opinion. There should be fair airdrop and is not. The end.

By dead you mean SCam..?

Of course not. You can't call it a scam while the dev got nothing from it.

Then who holds the majority of coins? if Airdrop didn't happened as planned..?
look into explorer the first address for the Top 100s was for the airdrop I think cause the last transaction was on 31st jul. the others address is for whales I am number 10 :)I receive some Pi before the dev gone.
the last airdrop I received was on 28th jul.
I think Pi needs only new dev Team!

Luckily I sold all of my coins before price collapsed, it was a good airdrop coin, no idea why dev abandoned this project ... Maybe dev have created better coin project so no time at picoin?
Activity: 355
By the way, can I buy this from HitBTC? Where can you buy this again? I should have invested on this but looks like with many FUD's here I am having second thoughts. But maybe you can change my mind.

Hi. Picoin is not listed on HitBTC. If you want to buy PiCoin you can buy at NovaExchange.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Can we Manipulate the airdrop and send it to our own address..?
Activity: 72
Coins are not airdropped so this coin should be dead in my opinion. There should be fair airdrop and is not. The end.

By dead you mean SCam..?

look into explorer the first address for the Top 100s was for the airdrop I think cause the last transaction was on 31st jul. the others address is for whales I am number 10 :)I receive some Pi before the dev gone.
the last airdrop I received was on 28th jul.
I think Pi needs only new dev Team!

By dead you mean SCam..?

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

By dead you mean SCam..?

By dead you mean SCam..?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 486
By the way, can I buy this from HitBTC? Where can you buy this again? I should have invested on this but looks like with many FUD's here I am having second thoughts. But maybe you can change my mind.
Is this coin in Public Blockchain or Private Bloackchain..?
Why do u even care about it?

I care so i know if the dev was scammer from the beginning...
Activity: 532

This coin can be good target for pump action, so every information is important Wink I think i will drop some coins to buy it.. Maybe shortly price will jump again.. Wink

AFAIK, there is no reason for it to pump. The trade volume has been very low since the beginning.

And that is also one of the reasons why it is easy to make a pump on this coin. I know it does not happen often, but the pump&dump groups like lonely coins like this Wink

It will be great if someone somehow will pump it, but it will be too hard to rebuy all the mined coins, so what's the point to pump it? Actually I'm not smart enough in traiding.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

This coin can be good target for pump action, so every information is important Wink I think i will drop some coins to buy it.. Maybe shortly price will jump again.. Wink

AFAIK, there is no reason for it to pump. The trade volume has been very low since the beginning.

And that is also one of the reasons why it is easy to make a pump on this coin. I know it does not happen often, but the pump&dump groups like lonely coins like this Wink

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

well i missed the boat on this one.

dont worry - there are so many airdrops at the moment. A lot of them will end like picoin, as a dead project - but with some of them you can earn realy money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
well i missed the boat on this one.
You all keep saying the coin is DEAD but then who is buying..?

Yesterday it went up 250%..?

Maybe buyers who strongly believe dev will be back..

Since the volume is very low, the pump doesn't mean anything.

Yes, fully right. Shame on the volume. The maximum volume in the last month was 1376 USD on Sep 15, 2017. Thats nothing.
If the dev is not showing up again, the price will go to 1 satoshi.
Sry for NOOB question  Shocked everything is so new, its scary Cool

Pages:
Jump to: