Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 52. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Should we payout a 2. "pool of PI" making signature campaign distribution "shorter" a bit OR should we take some PI from the signature campaign and pay it direct to the early BTC investors? I think this kind of invest should be rewarded and we did not forget about it.

I only can say it again... This community is awesome!! =)=)

Take some PI from the signature campaign and pay them.They deserve it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
bought nice amount of pi for 1500 satoshi. Keep prices low guys, I'll try to accumulate as much as I can
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request Picoin to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Also get Picoin listed on Coinhills.com like coinmarketcap find them on twitter
Thank you Smiley

We would thank all of the voters for being so active. In less than 7 days we managed it to receive the needed 250 votes for getting listened on novaexchange. If you check the other coins for voteing you will notice, that some other coins are there for voteing since severall weeks and still don't have the needed 250 votes.
I think we managed to create a strong community. We also understand that there are dumpers, that's why we decided to have a long coin distribution phase and not a single "airdop event". Early dumpers might regret it as soon as future phases are getting closer. We think that initial dumping will get a bit stronger, because currently not all people have noticed that we have been listened on our first exchange.

Again i would like to thank every single voter/supporter/signature campaign participant and "other" community members:
We are creating something which will grow. It will grow rather slowly instead of fast, but just imagine if you are early supporter and we are going to sky rocket later, just saying no promises just an idea Wink

Weekly payouts have been started, i will give picoinsupport the needed instructions about autopayment interface so we both can put all the needed users informations there.

Again we would like to ask the community: What to do about the OSMIUMCOIN wallet supporters? We still have not figured out how many PI there should be for people who invested BTC even before we have had working windows wallet.
Should we payout a 2. "pool of PI" making signature campaign distribution "shorter" a bit OR should we take some PI from the signature campaign and pay it direct to the early BTC investors? I think this kind of invest should be rewarded and we did not forget about it.

I only can say it again... This community is awesome!! =)=)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
if you add segwit this coin will skyrocket to the moon, please dev consider segwit it's the new trend now
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Dev, Are you planning to introduce "Lightning Network"?
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
This coin needs master nodes
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
just have 259 PI so iam waiting the PI price 0.001 BTC/ PI  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 369
I send request listing to http://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Good start.
I hold and I am waiting for the moon.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
back again at 1400 sat ... now its rising fast Smiley

Because i buyed  Grin Grin Grin
MAN  Cool
Activity: 369

Because i buyed  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 379
Can't sell below 2000 sat. Better stop mining!
300  sat...  Grin

Activity: 76
We will see tomorrow after the initial dump. I expect a stable price next days about 3k
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Can't sell below 2000 sat. Better stop mining!
300  sat...  Grin
Activity: 76
Can't sell below 2500 sat. Better stop mining!
Activity: 1344
Let's dump begin...

just hold everything is pumped nowadays, this will be no different, i'm not selling under 5k-10k
Yep, I'm holding too my coins and don't want to sell it for cheap. As I see there is bot working on Nova, buying by small amount from every sell order it taking price to more more down, but people is just a crowd, they don't care that they giving their coins for nothing.
don't worry, dump is for better distribution.
No worries, I have my popcorn and watching for events Cheesy
Activity: 378
Let's dump begin...

just hold everything is pumped nowadays, this will be no different, i'm not selling under 5k-10k

Yeah people selling at nothing right now will regret it in a few weeks. You see this with all new coins.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Let's dump begin...

yea baby were live on nova. i love the prices too. theres a good start. and as with all other coins there will be dumpers that will in the later days regret selling for pennies. this coin will go past the moon and towards saturn.
as for me im not selling at any price right now. i am making a plan to buy every chance i get and stockpile the coin. gonna be good to see the prices in a year or two. hehe

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 602
Let's dump begin...

Yep, I'm holding too my coins and don't want to sell it for cheap. As I see there is bot working on Nova, buying by small amount from every sell order it taking price to more more down, but people is just a crowd, they don't care that they giving their coins for nothing.

i have saw worse dumps ot airdrop coins... that BB paid to get listed and it was a free air drop and dumped to 5 sats in secs so pi is still good not sop much for miners
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Let's dump begin...

Pages:
Jump to: