Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 53. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Is any agreement with any market yet? Will tokens on Bittrex?

I think they going posted soon after the end of campaign.

yes of course, we just stay at home and watch they work add market, i hope first market is bittrex.  volume's big buy and sell

Bittrex is becoming a choosy exchange. So better not raise your hopes up.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
The name matters right- PILLAR a strong foundation, the concept and the presentation seems to be very interesting, looks like this one will catch the attention and the business-mindedness of the community.
Ico what is the start date ?
[ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr | Token sale begins July 15 |

Well. What is the ICO price per token? What is the minimum amount for buy this token?
The price in ether will be the same throughout the sale and will be announced on July 14th. Be carefully
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
60 hours window  Shocked

I'm wondering the ICO process, interesting to watch.

yes . me too . It's like a bunch of money goes to the same place and breeds.
my hope just after ICO over and token already distribution , the price will going up ,not like SONM project
very fast for money packing but useless in the end.

What are you wondering about? lol
Just like any other ICO, they believe in their idea, they've made marketing research and have decided 60 hours are enough.
Not to mention that lately ICOs have been completed in 1-2 days or even hours/minutes.

About the price - oh well, who knows...

Others didn't make their research and had much time to get invested? Is that what you're saying?
I'm wondering investors' reaction to that short time.

No, I'm saying their are confident they'll sell out fast so they decided to do something different and start a 60 hours token sale.
And how would they be this confident? Most likely by doing marketing research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The name matters right- PILLAR a strong foundation, the concept and the presentation seems to be very interesting, looks like this one will catch the attention and the business-mindedness of the community.
[ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr | Token sale begins July 15 |
Activity: 322
Activity: 490
i do not know what to say about this project...seems interesting....and the devs are notnew players in the game...this is one of the most important things when i look for new projects  Roll Eyes
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Is any agreement with any market yet? Will tokens on Bittrex?

Yes and surely dev has been thinking before the project is launched, and I'm sure top exchangers such as bittrex, liqui and poloniex will receive the pillar project coin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
60 hours window  Shocked

my hope just after ICO over and token already distribution , the price will going up ,not like SONM project

It's because of quick profit they want. Honestly most of the investors/bounty hunters are not eyeing on a long term in majority of the new project that's why some of them will quickly take the exlamation point right after the toke distribution.

It's only few I see who still gained momentum after listed on an exchange. Hope Pillar project will be like that.
Activity: 126
This ICO has a hard cap right?

Correct. The hardcap is 560 million tokens. The sale ends when those are gone or the end block is hit. Whichever happens first.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
This ICO has a hard cap right?
What's the minimum amount of ether needed to participate in the ICO?

Checking in with team, will post as soon as I have a response.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What's the minimum amount of ether needed to participate in the ICO?
There is something I do not understand.
Will this wallet be integrated with known stock markets (bittrex, poloniex etc..) or will it be an internal stock market like waves, bitshares?

It will be on normal exchanges later down the road, though we cannot name them.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
There is something I do not understand.
Will this wallet be integrated with known stock markets (bittrex, poloniex etc..) or will it be an internal stock market like waves, bitshares?
Activity: 182
60 hours window  Shocked

Just like any other ICO, they believe in their idea, they've made marketing research and have decided 60 hours are enough.
Not to mention that lately ICOs have been completed in 1-2 days or even hours/minutes.

Others didn't make their research and had much time to get invested? Is that what you're saying?
I'm wondering investors' reaction to that short time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
60 hours window  Shocked

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I liked the pillar project very much and its charming i think because project's subject is wallet. I think, ico will run out in 60 hours.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
60 hours window  Shocked

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Nice concept of project, seems there are many interesting projects coming this days like this PILLAR project the all in one wallet and data locker, I wonder how they will managed the security of data stored in this app.
Activity: 182
60 hours window  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: