Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 49. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
What is exact time of the ICO pre sale I hope I will be able to join with that since the pillarproject is a good project and I think it will be the best for long term investment of holding the coins and I hope it will have a masternode feature. I will wait for the exact announcement here in the thread. thank you.

Pre-sale is live right now. Contact [email protected] for details.  You can join https://t.me/joinchat/Fw0bVUNziLEssFYZ7DP7-w if you have questions.

I hadn't information. Thank you for information. I have sent a e-mail and i signed up the website.
The same is how to get the latest information about this project. Information should be clearly integrated. And all have no trouble finding it. It's like a telegram or slack or something.
So far I believe this project will be a success.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
There has been an extremely high volume of mail the last couple of days. Please sign up for the mailing list at www.pillarproject.io for updates.

I have registered the account by filling in the email (subscribe), what is the next step / where will I get the update?
I'm sorry I'm still confused.  Sad
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Spanish language video about Pillar Project:

https://youtu.be/evqTqTYVBqM

I think you can put this link at bounty thread sir
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can I still join in the waiting list for pre-sale?
Spanish language video about Pillar Project:

https://youtu.be/evqTqTYVBqM

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
very promise project, I will join for sure
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
The price of ethereum at this time I think cheap, it's time to buy and stored for preparation in www.pillarproject.io , Then certainly the investors will scramble the place because the duration of ICO is very short enough 60 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
The price for Etherium  is quite low now, and most likely will only grow in the future. Considering that investments in Pillar  can be made in ETH, and the etherprice will be the same throughout the sale, this seems a good project for long therm investment.

Indeed, all this red marks can be green later so Etherium price will surely increase again. Like any other project, we are eyeing for long term goals.

Do they plan on making this possible or it will be exclusively used only on the Pillar platform?

For now, it's better to focus first on the development. Who knows on the long term that will be placed on priority. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I havent received any info for the presale is it over? Also, whats the Price difference for ico VS presale?

I think you need to register in the mailing list to receive info
There has been an extremely high volume of mail the last couple of days. Please sign up for the mailing list at www.pillarproject.io for updates.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The price for Etherium  is quite low now, and most likely will only grow in the future. Considering that investments in Pillar  can be made in ETH, and the etherprice will be the same throughout the sale, this seems a good project for long therm investment.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I havent received any info for the presale is it over? Also, whats the Price difference for ico VS presale?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Sounds interesting.  Will keep my eye on this one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
@2030 AG

Hi!!!! :-)

Is this token will be supported by my ledger Nano S please ?

I checked with team, they said no. Sorry about that.

Do they plan on making this possible or it will be exclusively used only on the Pillar platform?
@2030 AG

Hi!!!! :-)

Is this token will be supported by my ledger Nano S please ?

I checked with team, they said no. Sorry about that.
I have a question.

After the ICO the payment of the tokens will be automated or manual ?

Thanks for response.

After ICO the tokens will be sent to users addresses via our smart contracts, for pre-sale investors, we will auto generate thier details and a script will auto send it to their wallets within a week of the end of the sale.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
 I am thinking about the amount of ethereum deposits for ico.I hope i will profit.
Activity: 969
Merit: 1000
What is exact time of the ICO pre sale I hope I will be able to join with that since the pillarproject is a good project and I think it will be the best for long term investment of holding the coins and I hope it will have a masternode feature. I will wait for the exact announcement here in the thread. thank you.

Pre-sale is live right now. Contact [email protected] for details.  You can join https://t.me/joinchat/Fw0bVUNziLEssFYZ7DP7-w if you have questions.

I hadn't information. Thank you for information. I have sent a e-mail and i signed up the website.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Looks good,maybe this is another CIVIC.

How is that another Civic? Pillar has nothing to do with Civic. Civic is a premine scam. Don't mix professional projects like Pillar with scam projects like Civic again. The project which raise money doesn't mean they are legit.
Pages:
Jump to: