Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 57. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CoinFund Q&A with Pillar Project at 12PM EDT on Weds 7/5
___

CoinFund Q&A  Pillar Project 12PM EDT 7/5
___
CoinFund youtube link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9hi4kVCOE
___
Coinfund Slack invite  http://slack.coinfund.io/
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
What will be a sale price of one Pillar?
In my opinion the ICO pillar will end in a day like many successful projects.
Like announcement on page #1, Price for ICO be announced on July 14th  Smiley

Oh thank you , I not read very well.
I joined telegram now to stay more inform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Is any agreement with any market yet? Will tokens on Bittrex?

Well In my own views about this project Pillar, the agreement will be possible at bittrex has to deal with how sufficient and profitable it is when it comes to investors trust ratings. That’s why for now as per reviews on social media discussions parallel information with signature campaigns, good feedbacks has come to be popular on every side of the story of the topics. So we must have to deal seriously with the aim of this project and of course, the result of our hard work and strong dedications will prevail and give us better monetary blessings to spend for our family needs.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Like announcement on page #1, Price for ICO be announced on July 14th  Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I cant see any of this i guess they are now focus on the campaign or in the crowdsale and then maybe 2-5months before it will have a great exchanges in the market.

It is still 11 days until the token sale begins, a bit too early to talk about exchanges. Most of them have NDA anyway so talking about them by name is a bad idea.
Yeah but i guess it will be a great sale by the pillar i can see the potential in this project will also click like other successful coins in the msrket.
Yes i guess too but i hope i buy in the tokwn sale for a good investment in thw future i can see this project is really looking great but i hope it doesnt take a lot of time in progress.
Yeah i agree i hope i also get updated so i can buy in the dale im not so active at a time so i hope i dont miss it better to wait the time but still great project always by sylon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I cant see any of this i guess they are now focus on the campaign or in the crowdsale and then maybe 2-5months before it will have a great exchanges in the market.

It is still 11 days until the token sale begins, a bit too early to talk about exchanges. Most of them have NDA anyway so talking about them by name is a bad idea.
Yeah but i guess it will be a great sale by the pillar i can see the potential in this project will also click like other successful coins in the msrket.
Yes i guess too but i hope i buy in the tokwn sale for a good investment in thw future i can see this project is really looking great but i hope it doesnt take a lot of time in progress.
Activity: 336
It seems to be true, thanks  Wink Wait, I hope that the project will meet our expectations Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 268

Activity: 518
Activity: 336
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
Why the event is after the ICO and not before or during? It could be great to meet Founders and discuss about the project in real face to face before investing.

Is this coin pre-mined?

Technically yes, though issued via contract is a better term for it. Details from the purchase page on the website:

Token Allocation (100%)
•16 million (2%) will be sold in a presale
•560 million (70%) will be sold to the public
•24 million (3%) will be used to pay people who helped with the sale*
•80 million (10%) will go to Twenty Thirty AG*
•120 million (15%) will be reserved for liquidity, later sale, giving to entrepreneurs to build on our system, contests, or transfer to a consortium.**

*These tokens will be locked up for 9 months in a smart contract.
 ** These tokens will be iced for 3 years if the sale meets its cap.

Note: all unsold tokens in the presale and sale will go on ice for ten years.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
After a lot of research

I think I am going to participate in this ICO, the team loosk great and I really like the idea
that's great, i am also thinking of participating in ICO since this is really a good project. and i can see that it will end so fast, so better not to be late Smiley

Well, I think joining the ico is the best decisions to do now; hurry up before it's over and you won't regret because the project Pillar is a great project to invest with. Practically because of fast growing investors of this project near end is possible so much better to invest early rather than missing it, so being late is like lossing an opportunity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
10 cents per a token is an approximate price or a fixed price?

The goal is 10 cents per token. Ratios being finalized the day before the tokensale to reduce volatility.

On what I observed. It means that 10cents would be the ICO price if the token was sold out and there would be no ratios being finalized as the unsold token would be burned? but Im not sure if it will be burned as many ICO's not sold token has been burned.

From page 35 of the Gray Paper:

All unsold tokens from both the presale and the sale​ will immediately go on ice for ten years using a smart contract. They can’t be touched during that time. We expect they will be transferred to a nonprofit that will govern the tokens before then, but until that time they will remain property of 20|30. After ten years, they may be sold, re-iced, or burned according to our token-management directives, which will evolve along with the system.

Is this coin pre-mined?

The goal is 10 cents per token. Ratios being finalized the day before the tokensale to reduce volatility.

On what I observed. It means that 10cents would be the ICO price if the token was sold out and there would be no ratios being finalized as the unsold token would be burned? but Im not sure if it will be burned as many ICO's not sold token has been burned.

From page 35 of the Gray Paper:

All unsold tokens from both the presale and the sale​ will immediately go on ice for ten years using a smart contract. They can’t be touched during that time. We expect they will be transferred to a nonprofit that will govern the tokens before then, but until that time they will remain property of 20|30. After ten years, they may be sold, re-iced, or burned according to our token-management directives, which will evolve along with the system.
Activity: 406
This sounds a bit risky, like all of your info is in the wallet itself, a lot of stuff may happen...
Any thoughts on this matter?

It would be secured on a blockchain. Nothing to worry. But if the blockchain itself broke down (Im not wishing for it to happen) maybe there would be some serious matter about it.
Activity: 644

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
The pillar is very good wallet project. I'm sure it will bring so money to its inventors

Indeed, this ICO does have a very nice proposed project. I am sure that some of us had encountered some problems using online wallets, like me in Coins.ph wallet. Having problems in online wallets can be very distressing because the security of our money is at stake. Pillar wants a wallet that is easier for us to use in storing our crypto and tokens. I just hope that this proposed wallet will be more secured than the other wallets.

Let us all hope for the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: