Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 61. (Read 70646 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
How much the price of pilar and where can I exchange that?

I think it will be $0.10.

Is it ICO price or Pre-sells price? Actually, I also want to know how much the Pillar Token price now and How much will be?

Shooting for $0.10 on both.

The presale is live and uses a smart contract and an ether address that will be sent with instructions by email. The presale is limited to 16 million tokens. Several of the people working on the project will be purchasing at this time. If interested, you can email [email protected]

As to the question about Americans: We know that Americans participate in presales and token sales every day, However, we may not solicit Americans.

Thanks man for your informaion. Actually I want to invest some on Pillar. That's why I wanted to know about Pillar price. Now I am clear about it. I wish Pillar project will be successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
i will definetly invest this ico, seems like a good project to me. i expect same performance like banco or status.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice. Wink
Yes i want to invest also on this ico but we need a faster internet connection  Grin This ico will be probably sold out on an hour
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what is the difference to CIVIC?

Civic allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain.

Pillar is a wallet that will eventually become the operating system of your future devices and apps. No logins will be required.

This is an 8 minute video from 2010, but it explains the Pillar Project concept really well:

https://vimeo.com/14061238
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
what is the difference to CIVIC?
At what block number will the crowd sale start is the block number set yet or is it not fixed yet.

That will be announced closer to the token sale.
Activity: 518
I would like to know if for exemple every coin is sold out before the 60 hr,  will you guys close the ICO ?
It is certain, what would be sale if all tokens are sold out. I suggest to buy immediately when ico is opened and it not more 2 weeks left.

Yes, there are a finite number of tokens available. If all are gone before end block happens, the token sale closes.

exactly, besides it will no longer take for weeks as what anjing is saying. its a 60 hrs ico. so almost 3 days only. and if for instance tokens will be sold out within an hour, then it will automatically closes.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
At what block number will the crowd sale start is the block number set yet or is it not fixed yet.
I would like to know if for exemple every coin is sold out before the 60 hr,  will you guys close the ICO ?
It is certain, what would be sale if all tokens are sold out. I suggest to buy immediately when ico is opened and it not more 2 weeks left.

Yes, there are a finite number of tokens available. If all are gone before end block happens, the token sale closes.
Activity: 156
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink
I hope too about pillar. And about participant i think only few can join because only full member and up can join the campaign and 20 post for weekly.

To add up an insights here about pillar project, it's been a good opportunity of us who were accepted in the campaign since this great project doesn't discriminate the ability of every campaign participants, but full member rank is the optimum rank required due to maturity of posting experience; also it's been controlled by the manager in order to prevent spams. I think 20 post weekly in the campaign is just enough for all of us and we must be deligent to work for it, so that this project will aim at higher target. Gaining positive results is to maintain your post quality into clear thoughts and can be related to the goals of the topic in differrent sections of the forum except of excluded by the rules of pillar campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink
I hope too about pillar. And about participant i think only few can join because only full member and up can join the campaign and 20 post for weekly.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
btw guys , i hope this one will be successfully project ,
because u know , the token sale just for 60 hours / 2,5 days .
This is the shortest ico duration I see.
with max target $ 56 mill.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hi Team,

Is this token will be supported by my ledger Nano S please ?
Merit: 500
Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.

The price tag $0.1 is set for both pre-sale and the main ICO or price for the main ICO will be different?
I think when the ico ends the value will get higher more than its ico price. Most of the coins now are getting higher when the starts. We hope that pillar will do the same also and it will be a good thing for us bouty participants. And i wish that it could be easier for them to release the fund for bounty.

Is it ICO price or Pre-sells price? Actually, I also want to know how much the Pillar Token price now and How much will be?

Shooting for $0.10 on both.

The presale​ is live and uses a smart contract and an ether address that will be sent with instructions by email. The presale is limited to 16 million tokens. Several of the people working on the project will be purchasing at this time. If interested, you can email [email protected]

As to the question about Americans: We know that Americans participate in presales and token sales every day, However, we may not solicit Americans.
Activity: 602
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

Merit: 504
Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.
I think the price will be more than that because most ICO succeed after 1-2 months listing on the exchange market.
including Pillar
Definitely. A normal prediction for any token to be listed need around 2 months and that's no matter after seeing that the price more than initial ICO offering price and enjoy the ride! I hardly believe the presale that limited to 16 million tokens will be sold within 60 hrs. Only we make it possible as we all are confident. Let's promote.
Pages:
Jump to: