Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 62. (Read 70646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.

The price tag $0.1 is set for both pre-sale and the main ICO or price for the main ICO will be different?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.
I think the price will be more than that because most ICO succeed after 1-2 months listing on the exchange market.
including Pillar
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yes lets go together to the sucess of this ico. Few more days this campaign may be end. But one thing that i would like to say im so veey gratefull because i have been part of one of fhe finest and greatss campaign right now. Hoping that they will sold the tokes so easily. Wishin it for its sucess.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 837
There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice.
Same with me, after the primal is finished and allowed to change the signature then move to another Project.
Sylon is the reason I'm here. Good luck everything.  Smiley

Same here. There are managers out there that have managed different campaigns but don't know how to act professional at all. In other projects, it takes weeks before they update the spreadsheet. Sylon, on the other hand, keep the spreadsheets always updated.

To the people that have doubts about this project, I'm sure that 60 hours is enough for whales to come in. I have been participating on different campaigns for months now and what I noticed is that crowdsales that run for a month (or even less) have dead air times. There are days when almost no one has invested at all. Most times, the sale happens at first because of the early investor bonus. And then that's it. The rest of the time there's barely investors coming in.

There are projects that have no early investor bonus but have a target price to reach. In that case, the investors come in slowly and then once the first mileage (first target accumulation) has reached, the investors would come rushing in. The reason for that is that they know that the ICO is already a success. All those times could have been saved if the ICO was shorter so I think it's great that this crowdsale wouldn't run for so long. Less time spent on ICO, more time will be spent on the project and achieving the projects goals.

But to be honest. There is still risk at all. Base on what you said in your past experience in an ICO. There are some crowdsale that has no early investors at all. I hope that sales marketing is enough to ensure success. I'll promise to do my best in promotion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink

Sylon  is already attracting 100 people to the campaign. :)If the project is a little bit better, the necessary participation is already reach

The budget for the project bounty is very low but thinking about the budget it has allocated, bancor comes to my mind.Bancor's bounty budget was lower but it made its attendants very nice profits.Hopefully " pillar project" will be like that too.

Sylon apply the rule more complicated, 20 post / week may be this that causes many members are not interested to follow the signature campaign.
I hope the participants do not exceed the number of 200 participants.
I also beleive that 20 posts a week is a tough rule and it also promote spamming.There are many campaigns that are getting complaints by staff about spam because of high number of posts requirement.I hope Pillar team will take these concerns into consideration and reduce number of required minimum posts per week

We're asking for 3 posts a day. You don't have to make all 3 in the same 3 minute period in the same thread. That would be spamming, and that's not what we want.

Going forward: Everyone, please, if you have any bounty concerns you should discuss in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700

Thank you.

I agree with you.Thank you for information. I think all tokens will be sold in 60 hours
Activity: 588
There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice.
Same with me, after the primal is finished and allowed to change the signature then move to another Project.
Sylon is the reason I'm here. Good luck everything.  Smiley

Same here. There are managers out there that have managed different campaigns but don't know how to act professional at all. In other projects, it takes weeks before they update the spreadsheet. Sylon, on the other hand, keep the spreadsheets always updated.

To the people that have doubts about this project, I'm sure that 60 hours is enough for whales to come in. I have been participating on different campaigns for months now and what I noticed is that crowdsales that run for a month (or even less) have dead air times. There are days when almost no one has invested at all. Most times, the sale happens at first because of the early investor bonus. And then that's it. The rest of the time there's barely investors coming in.

There are projects that have no early investor bonus but have a target price to reach. In that case, the investors come in slowly and then once the first mileage (first target accumulation) has reached, the investors would come rushing in. The reason for that is that they know that the ICO is already a success. All those times could have been saved if the ICO was shorter so I think it's great that this crowdsale wouldn't run for so long. Less time spent on ICO, more time will be spent on the project and achieving the projects goals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink

Sylon  is already attracting 100 people to the campaign. :)If the project is a little bit better, the necessary participation is already reach

The budget for the project bounty is very low but thinking about the budget it has allocated, bancor comes to my mind.Bancor's bounty budget was lower but it made its attendants very nice profits.Hopefully " pillar project" will be like that too.

Sylon apply the rule more complicated, 20 post / week may be this that causes many members are not interested to follow the signature campaign.
I also beleive that 20 posts a week is a tough rule and it also promote spamming.There are many campaigns that are getting complaints by staff about spam because of high number of posts requirement.I hope Pillar team will take these concerns into consideration and reduce number of required minimum posts per week

We're asking for 3 posts a day. You don't have to make all 3 in the same 3 minute period in the same thread. That would be spamming, and that's not what we want.

Going forward: Everyone, please, if you have any bounty concerns you should discuss in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700

Thank you.
Activity: 837
How much the price of pilar and where can I exchange that?

I think it will be $0.10.

Correct, we are shooting for a price of 10 cents per token. This is why the ETH rate is not being set until the day before the token offering.
So it means that the target amount of fund is huge. Is this possible for a 60hrs crowdsale devs? Is there any pre sale available to mock up the crowdsale result?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Correct, we are shooting for a price of 10 cents per token. This is why the ETH rate is not being set until the day before the token offering.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110

Merit: 250
Project Goals
Build the world’s best cryptowallet.

We will build the personal data locker, starting with the world’s best, open-source cryptowallet. We will then add browsers, exchanges, data, devices, services, calendars, and much more.

Can't waiting for ico (12 days left) and please reminder this project only take 5 days. Always see the latest news here: https://pillarproject.io
Why the presale is not public ?
What are the differences between the presale and the ICO ?

The presale is limited to 16million tokens, and happens before the main token sale. The presale is also public, you can email [email protected] if you are interested.

Aside providing an early opportunity to secure tokens, what advantages does buying tokens presale offer? For example, is there a better ETH>Token exchange rate for presale token purchases?

Yes you get a better ETH to token rate.  You can email [email protected] if you are interested in the details.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Why the presale is not public ?
What are the differences between the presale and the ICO ?

The presale is limited to 16million tokens, and happens before the main token sale. The presale is also public, you can email [email protected] if you are interested.

Aside providing an early opportunity to secure tokens, what advantages does buying tokens presale offer? For example, is there a better ETH>Token exchange rate for presale token purchases?
Activity: 896
why duration ico selling only  60 hour
is good if duration ico selling one month
Maybe because devs are very confident all tokens will be sold out in just a short period of time.
I believe also by looking at this project that it will be possible to happen, ADEX just recently sold out in just a day and it is doable with pillar.

Exactly. ICO nowadays are completing in short period of time especially when the project is in demand and lots of investor. Pillar are very confident with their product. Maybe they can't maximize 60 hours but 24 hrs only.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
This project will only last for 60hours. Hopes that It will be hyped so that many investors will come and get their shares into it. Still Good project for the security.

The presence of a security word in the market is an incentive for investors.
Merit: 251
im so glad to be part in this campaign. im planning to join the ico as well.. also wanna up the question made by minerbro.

What is the minimum amount that can be invested in pre sale and what bonus will be given to pre sale participants?

your answer will be appreciated though.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
What is the minimum amount that can be invested in pre sale and what bonus will be given to pre sale participants?
Activity: 588
why duration ico selling only  60 hour
is good if duration ico selling one month
Maybe because devs are very confident all tokens will be sold out in just a short period of time.
I believe also by looking at this project that it will be possible to happen, ADEX just recently sold out in just a day and it is doable with pillar.
Yeaa,,hopefully the Pillar will quickly sold out as ADEX do, faster it's better I'm sure it will happen because the concept that Pillar offer will attract many investors to invest in this Pillar project ,,
Pages:
Jump to: