Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 49. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I'm very much interested in transferring my miners from Ethereum to PIRL, but I wonder if there is any active development going on in here? Without premine/fee, it's really difficult to keep up with more and more progress though.

Is there any chance of PIRL getting listed up on some good exchanges in future? Any plans of that?
Yes, there is an active development going on.
The website is being rebuilt atm, and will be released soon with all updated informations about PIRL.
Devs are actually working on masternode, new wallet and explorer releases.

About the exchange, well, who knows...
PIRL was listed on Cryptopia, we didn't even applied for listing on this exchange.
Bigger exchanges have been contacted, then it is just "wait and see", I guess they will monitor the development of the coin for a short (or long...) time before making any decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
What's the planned daily payout once you have a masternode?
1 pirl/block will go to the masternodes.
that's around 6200 pirl/day
divided by the number of masternodes
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I'm very much interested in transferring my miners from Ethereum to PIRL, but I wonder if there is any active development going on in here? Without premine/fee, it's really difficult to keep up with more and more progress though.

Is there any chance of PIRL getting listed up on some good exchanges in future? Any plans of that?
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
What's the planned daily payout once you have a masternode?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Will this coin to be in bittrex someday?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Is it possible to mine directly to Cryptopia market ?

Yes it is working, mining directly to cryptopia without any problems, but mining to exchange is always only own responsibility
Activity: 33
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
They are doing sir.
Activity: 41
what platforms do you use on your token?
Activity: 58
mac OS Wallet shows a connection error, while trying to connect on startup (fresh install) Huh
Activity: 42
Activity: 44
i minning to cryptopia wallet and dont have any problem
Activity: 2
Windows wallet is available but has a little glitch. After installation, when launching you will get an error. Check the path C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PirlOystrLite\binaries\pirl\unpacked and see the executable file size. If it's 0, then you need to download the file from here http://release.pirl.io/downloads/pirl/windows/1.0.1/ . After replacing the file, restart the wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Activity: 56
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 37
Is there a way to unlock your wallet I don't remember or can find were I wrote my password for my original wallet and I downloaded the new GUI wallet and noticed it was locked and was asking for password.

try using the default passphrase "passphrase"
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
Is there a way to unlock your wallet I don't remember or can find were I wrote my password for my original wallet and I downloaded the new GUI wallet and noticed it was locked and was asking for password.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
so idk what i should think about this project.

what is total supply? what is the quintessence of this project?

i would like to have more informations before i put my 4 ghs into your pool Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: