Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 45. (Read 142222 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Why does not http://pirl.minerpool.net payout my pending balance of 1.05 PIRL. It states on it's website minimum payout is 1. I don't see anywhere on their site how I can change the minimum payout or make a manual payout. Is this normal?

I'm not going to mine anymore if this isn't taken care of.

the payout is 2.0 PIRL twice a day I think. Its a  shitty pool anyway.

This is stated on their site;

"Min. payout threshold: 1 PIRL
PROP Anonymous - Profitable - Reliable - Professional
APPLE Apple Mining Monitor available"

Can anyone confirm the minimum payout is 2.0 PIRL please.

It may be shitty, but it has more than 50% of the hashnetwork  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why does not http://pirl.minerpool.net payout my pending balance of 1.05 PIRL. It states on it's website minimum payout is 1. I don't see anywhere on their site how I can change the minimum payout or make a manual payout. Is this normal?

the payout is 2.0 PIRL twice a day I think. Its a  shitty pool anyway.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

in just 1 day the difficulty made it no longer profitable, sad

Thats because 75% of miners are jumping from one coin to another, to "get" the most profitable coin... I don't know if they are insta selling it into BTC or holding..
If they are holding, I don't know why they bother with swapings between the coins...

you switch between coins to get the maximum of them (in coins, not value) even if you are holding them.
When difficulty is too hight I switch to another one asap. I want the to get the most out of my cards and like many other miners, I hold more than 1 currency.

Holding or selling, its always wise to switch.
Looks like my 36 PIRL is going to be locked in my wallet for eternity.  I dont remember ever setting a password when I initially created the wallet and now whenever I try to send any out, it asks for a password....  Keystore file is encrypted so it looks like I am at a loss.  Oh well...

you have no choice to create a password if I remember correctly.

Also my wallets dont ask for it.

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

Thats because 75% of miners are jumping from one coin to another, to "get" the most profitable coin... I don't know if they are insta selling it into BTC or holding..
If they are holding, I don't know why they bother with swapings between the coins...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
Hello!, any tutorials for run Mn in WINDOWS vps??. I can't use LINUX. thank you
TRẢ LỜI

Activity: 13
Does anyone know what hashrate is needed to better mine solo instead with a pool?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Hello!
I know, that MN have been annonced.
Could you remind me, how many coins MN need? 20k? Am i right?
Thank you!
Just explain to me, how can the masternodes on the etherium network?
Activity: 131
Hello!
I know, that MN have been annonced.
Could you remind me, how many coins MN need? 20k? Am i right?
Thank you!
Activity: 61
Looks like my 36 PIRL is going to be locked in my wallet for eternity.  I dont remember ever setting a password when I initially created the wallet and now whenever I try to send any out, it asks for a password....  Keystore file is encrypted so it looks like I am at a loss.  Oh well...
Activity: 134
It's a GPU-friendly coin, no premined coins, and masternode feature which can help to secure the network more. It's very promising coin for future development. Thanks dev for your great works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Congratulations on getting added to whattomine. Should get a lot more exposure from the mining community - including people like me!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Hi. Can someone tell how much is total supply of this coin? Also is there any news when masternodes will be launched and how many coins are needed for it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24073473
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi. Can someone tell how much is total supply of this coin? Also is there any news when masternodes will be launched and how many coins are needed for it?
Activity: 3
OK noob question here but if the payout is not occurring because I inputted the wrong wallet address, it would still read as payed out on the account screen, right? Am I understanding this correctly?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
has anyone had problems with payment on pirl.minerpool.net?

I never had problems on minerpool and I am minnig also other coins there.

If you think something is wrong you can speak with the pool manager Chris, he's a very nice guy and he can help you.
There are no real payout problems on pirl.minerpool.net, only with 1800 miners the payout rounds run longer as before.

Pages:
Jump to: