Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 46. (Read 142222 times)

copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
has anyone had problems with payment on pirl.minerpool.net?

Me too

So I'm fairly new to mining. I've successfully mined ETH. Thought I'd give PIRL a try just for fun. Is this payment problem something that happens often in mining pools? There are ~1800 miners so and growing so these miners must be getting paid no? Should I be worried?

My partner and I have been mining for a couple of weeks (actually a little longer) and have not had any problem getting paid on pirl-minerpool.net. In fact, we have been paid, transferred it out to an exchange and sold some of it. No issues!
Activity: 3

Me too

So I'm fairly new to mining. I've successfully mined ETH. Thought I'd give PIRL a try just for fun. Is this payment problem something that happens often in mining pools? There are ~1800 miners so and growing so these miners must be getting paid no? Should I be worried?
Activity: 40
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hey guys..

Is this a legit wallet for PIRL??  https://wallet.pirl.io/
Yes,it is official Pirl website
Btw,we moon today,but I dunt know why.Some one pls explain  Grin
No one can explain because there is no reason. Just rampant speculation and acquisition by novices that know nothing about the coin.
Activity: 3
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Just discovered this coin, the more I read about it the more I like it Smiley So joining mining...
Activity: 13
Sorry if the answer is already in this thread but I couldnt find it. Is somewhere a help/readme with all the commands that are possible in the console of the "pirl-windows-amd64.exe" file?

And how can I do a backup of my command line wallet (including private key)? Is it possible to open my command line wallet with the new gui?

Thank you for your help
Activity: 18
Now my farm on PIRL.
profit is low, but perspective.......
Activity: 135
Do not expect such growth! It is a pity that I did not mine it before
Apparently a good project! Good luck to the developers! Wink
Activity: 115
Hey guys..

Is this a legit wallet for PIRL??  https://wallet.pirl.io/
Yes,it is official Pirl website
Btw,we moon today,but I dunt know why.Some one pls explain  Grin
copper member
Activity: 32
We have been mining PIRL for about 2 weeks now. Initially with 6 1080 Ti. Dropped to one card for a week or so, now back to 6 cards. Yielding about 6 PIRL per day per card.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Network difficulty grows exponentially Shocked

Where you get info 'bout difficulty?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 111
Activity: 125