Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI][π][SHA-256] ONLY 3.141592 COINS TO BE MINED LAUNCHED! - page 10. (Read 16943 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Not even a message?

I hope you remember picoin as the biggest regret of your life.

Ohh that's harsh... LoL

It's kind of shitty to do this 3 nights in a row. 1st night, yeah some bugs understandable. I develop too, and can relate. 2nd night.. Ok so you couldn't get it to compile. Fair enough. But you've had all day to get it compile, I could of built an entire dev machine with all the tools and compiled the windows client with that amount of time.

3rd night, no excuses, I'm done. I will not be mining this coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
CST TIME? now is 00:22
Activity: 66
Not even a message?

Ohh that's harsh... LoL
Activity: 63
Not even a message?

Activity: 112
whats so hard about keeping your would-be supporters up to date?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Perhaps he'll succeed after 3.14 attempts.
What's wrong this time?
Activity: 63
Guys please forgive me I just arrived home. I had to attend other stuff and came here as quick as I could. I really don't have words to describe how ashamed I am. Sad

I wasn't home all day so I didn't work on the wallet, and it seems that my friends didn't  work on it either.

I could release the code and linux wallet but the windows wallet would be still missing, but I want it to be a fair launch so I won't.

It seems like I can't compile the damn thing: a friend of mine is in charge of compiling the winwos qt, but I can't contact him right now. :/

So I'll give a bounty of $20 USD (BTC equivalent) to the person who compiles the windows qt.

Just contact me so I can send you the code.

And again, please forgive me guys Sad

Can someone else release this coin, I think this dev is broken.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
this looks like a third failed attempt and the last one I will stick around for. In the meantime mine https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-chicoin-chi-sha256-based-coin-of-energy-force-re-launch-095v-423620 diff is only 1024
was hoping for 3rd times the charm..... Guess not.
 Angry come on man!
Activity: 62
The time has come to.Dystocia, again?
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
wtf? ^ what wallet address is that?

i guess if Pi addresses start like that, he must had released it before somewhere else, or maybe was just a wrong post if addresses dont follow that format :/ who knows, after release we can see the code
wtf? ^ what wallet address is that?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
30 minutes before the start ?
Not sure if its for this or not, but #picoin freenode does exist. may be a good place for us to hang until launch? https://webchat.freenode.net/
Picoin, is everything going as planned? Can we get an update? I just don't want to sit here waiting for hours for the 3rd night straight. Any info would be great so that we know what to expect.
Dev, you ready to launch tonight? Smiley

I'm still a wage slave and have to be up for work tomorrow. So just wanting to make sure everything is good to go.

Thanks for any update you can provide before go live.
Activity: 89
Two night up late already.  See if third is the charm.
11 more hours till launch! Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: