Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI][π][SHA-256] ONLY 3.141592 COINS TO BE MINED LAUNCHED! - page 9. (Read 16943 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ANN

We compiled the windows wallet but something was wrong with it! so we had to use another code and we tested it and it's working fine now.

Please forgive me again for the delay, we are recompiling atm but everything works great now and we are ready for launching, so we have decided to change launch date to tomorrow at 1:00 pm Central Time Zone to make it more fair.

How about launching in 15 minutes since we have all been waiting for 3 days already?

Seriously.  Reward the people who are still here.

+1   Should

+1

+1
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
ANN

We compiled the windows wallet but something was wrong with it! so we had to use another code and we tested it and it's working fine now.

Please forgive me again for the delay, we are recompiling atm but everything works great now and we are ready for launching, so we have decided to change launch date to tomorrow at 1:00 pm Central Time Zone to make it more fair.

How about launching in 15 minutes since we have all been waiting for 3 days already?

+1   Should

+1
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yes. been getting up very early just to wait for the coin release.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
see you tomorrow at 1 then i guess  Grin   it has to be the good one XD
Activity: 112
We all showed faith and stuck around let's see what this coin is all about
Activity: 62
if everything is ready why the hell wait another day Huh
+1
Activity: 591
ANN

+1   Should
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
ANN

+1

I went up at 7 am the last 3 days for this. On the weekend. Seriously.
Activity: 100
if everything is ready why the hell wait another day Huh
Dev:
Don't even bother with an excuse... nobody cares anymore.
Sorry man, but I've been busy all this week, anyway we are ready for lauch!

All the delays were because we want this to be a fair launch, we could have release the code and linux wallet but it would not have been fair for windows users.

That's all good bro. We're all here and ready, let's just step up and do this thing
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
ANN

Activity: 14
Dev:
Sorry man, but I've been busy all this week, anyway we are ready for lauch!

All the delays were because we want this to be a fair launch, we could have release the code and linux wallet but it would not have been fair for windows users.

Activity: 100
launch it now, we don't want to wait anymore
Activity: 490
ANN

+1
ANN

Activity: 42
Not even a message?

I hope you remember picoin as the biggest regret of your life.

Ohh that's harsh... LoL

It's kind of shitty to do this 3 nights in a row. 1st night, yeah some bugs understandable. I develop too, and can relate. 2nd night.. Ok so you couldn't get it to compile. Fair enough. But you've had all day to get it compile, I could of built an entire dev machine with all the tools and compiled the windows client with that amount of time.

3rd night, no excuses, I'm done. I will not be mining this coin.

I vote you as the new dev...will 24hrs be enough time?

Honestly I wouldn't even bother at this point. You need at least a small group to join in first to be a node for the network until it can grow. But if he was having a hard time getting the windows client to compile that only happens for a couple reasons. Something wrong with the compiler, or the code.
Activity: 14
ANN

Activity: 66
Dev:
Activity: 63
Not even a message?

I hope you remember picoin as the biggest regret of your life.

Ohh that's harsh... LoL

It's kind of shitty to do this 3 nights in a row. 1st night, yeah some bugs understandable. I develop too, and can relate. 2nd night.. Ok so you couldn't get it to compile. Fair enough. But you've had all day to get it compile, I could of built an entire dev machine with all the tools and compiled the windows client with that amount of time.

3rd night, no excuses, I'm done. I will not be mining this coin.

I vote you as the new dev...will 24hrs be enough time?
Pages:
Jump to: