Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI][π][SHA-256] ONLY 3.141592 COINS TO BE MINED LAUNCHED! - page 5. (Read 16943 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Move along. Nothing more to see here folks.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
with my laptop I can not do anything, no luck, too much difficulty, however I have found it a good launch, except preminado failure, I guess the dev solved with the giveaway.

3H9LLU2rAajFaEo8cjsK7mmQBthqqYfebG

My address in case anyone has had better luck than me, I think this coin has a future, good luck for all.

Thanks in advanced

Good launch are you f'ing kidding me? I suppose you were to here for the previous 3 failed attempts

He's just kissing butt in hopes of a donation.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
back to chicoin for me. low diff and working pool with a good launch and no pre mine
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All rejected here
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
with my laptop I can not do anything, no luck, too much difficulty, however I have found it a good launch, except preminado failure, I guess the dev solved with the giveaway.

My address in case anyone has had better luck than me, I think this coin has a future, good luck for all.

Thanks in advanced

Good launch are you f'ing kidding me? I suppose you were to here for the previous 3 failed attempts
Activity: 164
Current Difficulty   1053.47424129
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
yep same here waiting so long and cant get into the pool XD

should use premine to giveaway for this coin to succed in a bit more fair enviroment

3NEtwRcCeBKT7DYtBRgAqRuj9Eb5vg18oq
Activity: 42
Just another scam coin.

There was a "promoter" in the chatroom Mech posted earlier asking for 0.4btc to get in on the "pre-mine".

Don't waste your time with it guys, 3 days of waiting just to be screwed. Thanks but no thanks dev's we have our own fiat currency, federal and state governments to do that. We don't need some one else to introduce another method. Keep your pre-mined scam coin and shove it.
with my laptop I can not do anything, no luck, too much difficulty, however I have found it a good shot, except preminado failure, I guess the dev solved with the giveaway.

Thanks in advanced
same here, cant even get one block
3HDBxVDgN8PnpGBDazdwpfNEhhS4W9Acrw
Activity: 168

Thanks in advanced
Activity: 154
+1
Dev lied about pre-mine? Not a surprise. Pool charges 0.1? Not a surprise. Over 3 days late, and the Dev thinks I'm going to waste electricity to help him make $10 by dumping the coins on some exchange in the future. I hope this guy is perma-banned from these forums in case he tries another scam.

Please apply for moderator, I give you my vote

+1

+1
Activity: 28
My family wouldn't want me to Mod here, lol. Be on 24/7 keeping everything perfect and spending way too much time here, haha.
Activity: 181
Dev lied about pre-mine? Not a surprise. Pool charges 0.1? Not a surprise. Over 3 days late, and the Dev thinks I'm going to waste electricity to help him make $10 by dumping the coins on some exchange in the future. I hope this guy is perma-banned from these forums in case he tries another scam.

+1
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 28

One of the most unprofessional Dev's I've seen so far.
we are having 4xx diff as the pool is not working
great
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Broken Arrow Pool has not found one block yet. Broken Arrow is broken. Something is not right.
i got many rejected shares in the BA pool
i have all my shares rejected

I woudnt worry too much as we have a 0,1 withdraw feed from pool...

best launch ever, congrats!!!!
lol we can never get our pi on pool..
auto payout min = 1pi
and
Please note: a 0.1 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payment
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
{
"blocks" : 1333,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 267.76729710,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,