Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 19. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
EU servers down?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
So, I'm not entirely sure what happened here:

There was a deduction from my unpaid balance, but there is no txid, and I did not receive the payment. Wallet LSBeZZH6a66bsxaMFCYPnvq6i2WA4bUY8P
Activity: 34
Hi everyone  Grin

i have calculate, until now i have wrong address that have on wrong coin on DOT

please check it before i send it  Wink

1MquRLwBrdKXTwwWNMYiuy1x1CFkcmv8fL 0.00384706 BTC
1Lh7aepDXPs2cRhhdqGoYYubrJRRMXzZ6a 0.00190856 BTC
1GpXxCTP93nHqJSxwd6H5Fa96AbKDYApL6 0.00656186 BTC

i have calculate all balance on price 0.00000070BTC for DOT

all will be full compensate  Grin

I want to keep my DOT coins. Please let me know how to transfer out granatgas and send them to my wallet. I am the one with wallet address 1GpXxCTP93nHqJSxwd6H5Fa96AbKDYApL6. Thank you,
Quote from: cdorval

I hooked up a D3 to granat yesterday. but I am still trying to understand how granat works. I choose to be paid in c=BTC in my miner config; however, when I am on their site, I see Dotcoin mainly showing up in the result section. I haven't gotten any transfer from them yet. I have posted the link of showing that. Can someone familiar with granat explain to me if that is normal or I need to see a different coin what do I need to do? Please take a look at the picture and reply.

https://imgur.com/a/vnTbI

Me too! What the duck is dotcoin?  haha

you can read this. Thanks

Hi everyone, if somebody have payment on wrong coin, you can contact me on whatsapp to get fast reply.
i will be convert all balance that saying DOT, please contact me on WA. I will compensate all wrong balance
try it to connect with the new wallet address and test with little hashrate to confim miner have mining on correct coin

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho

Can you please post the whatsapp # here? I have a balance I need to transfer. By the way I see my balance reduce almost in half from 8600 to 4600. Can you explain that? And Total Paid is   4572.93354870   . I am lost

sure dont worry, i will make it my personal lost  Wink your balance still save, and will be calculate with price on the market.
because for all user use btc ltc or dash as address wallet will be get full compensate if anything have a wrong. just stop your miner and change with the new address  Wink

I want to keep my DOT coins. Please let me know how to transfer out granatgas and send them to my wallet. I am the one with wallet address 1GpXxCTP93nHqJSxwd6H5Fa96AbKDYApL6. Thank you,
Activity: 23
I am pretty sure that bitmain can clearly foreseen the profitability of the each algo before one or two month

even they can calculate it.

Unit pricing policy , proves it ,

For this reason they knew that customers would be losing money while buying D3s

I believe  they should not let the profit  fall below $ 400-500$

daily 6$ will destroy most of loyal customers with bitmain's competitors together

Bitmain is a very important company for miners community

I would expected them to follow more ethical and sensitive policy.

Anybody can calculate it, you just need to make some assumptions about future network hashrate and difficulty increases. If you pay a thousand or 2 dollars for something and don't do research beforehand it is your own fault for making a bad purchase.
It isn't up to them to find out if you can make a profit when you purchase something.  That is your job.

That is why I have an L3+ and not a D3, though sometimes I wish I would have gone with my gut and got an S9.

There will most likely be people on eBay who will buy your unused D3 for a little more or at least the same you did.  Do not hash with it a few days to 'try it out' and then try to sell it.
Activity: 31
I am pretty sure that bitmain can clearly foreseen the profitability of the each algo before one or two month

even they can calculate it.

Unit pricing policy , proves it ,

For this reason they knew that customers would be losing money while buying D3s

I believe  they should not let the profit  fall below $ 400-500$

daily 6$ will destroy most of loyal customers with bitmain's competitors together

Bitmain is a very important company for miners community

I would expected them to follow more ethical and sensitive policy.
Bitmain was clearly know the the actual (f*cked ) situation and they had proceed selling more unit  anyway.
I think , they used us to screw up the competitors ( baikal , innosilicon etc )

it was a good lesson about mining.

Thanks bitmain.

Don't blame bitmain, it's just business and market demand.

Bitmain had to sell their D3's quick because the Innosilicon A5 was imminent. 
I'd be willing to bet that the rapid and large drop this last week is actually Innosilicon delivering A5's to large private buyers who are rapidly deploying them.

Shipping of A5's to public buyers has been 'delayed' again, but when they do ship in a week or 2, the X11 market is over for people paying more than 5 cents/kw/h for electricity.

Thankfully the A4+ is close to the hashrate of the L3+ so the scrypt market shouldn't drop quite as fast when the A4+ starts shipping.
Bitmain was clearly know the the actual (f*cked ) situation and they had proceed selling more unit  anyway.
I think , they used us to screw up the competitors ( baikal , innosilicon etc )

it was a good lesson about mining.

Thanks bitmain.

Activity: 4
Could you please anyone could share what is the D3(X11)  daily profit at granat.

according to Nicehash , D3 profit is 6-7 $ so this mean it is almost be  garbage before arrives.  

That's about ri right. Before electricity you'll currently get around $9/day.

Bitmain has shipped so many D3's, with more on the way, that pre-electricity profit will probably be under $5/day by the end of the year.

Sell it on eBay or craigslist the instant it gets through customs.

bodrumair ... you are 100% correct. Its totally ripoff. The mining currently is not at all profitable. Currently buying coins directly on the exchange is better than mining. In last 2 weeks i noticed that the miner connections are doubled in our pool and profits were almost 50% down. hope this helps. Thanks   
Could you please anyone could share what is the D3(X11)  daily profit at granat.

according to Nicehash , D3 profit is 6-7 $ so this mean it is almost be  garbage before arrives.  

That's about ri right. Before electricity you'll currently get around $9/day.

Bitmain has shipped so many D3's, with more on the way, that pre-electricity profit will probably be under $5/day by the end of the year.

Sell it on eBay or craigslist the instant it gets through customs.
Too many new, not actually profitable coins added lately in my opinion. Too much power wasted on Dash going for a lucky block also.
Could you please anyone could share what is the D3(X11)  daily profit at granat.

according to Nicehash , D3 profit is 6-7 $ so this mean it is almost be  garbage before arrives. 

Activity: 176
No liking the hash drop
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Granat your pool seems a lot unstable lately ...

I get a lot of disconnect and hashrate drop ...

Can you give a update about this ?
Activity: 176
Does this pool pays more for scrypt than Nicehash?
Is this the best pool for x11?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Admin need more attention to Nova since they will close their exchange and dont mine coin that only listed on Novaexchange
Anything new about this pool? Looks like it's down for a while now.

Pool is back working.
Activity: 103
Anything new about this pool? Looks like it's down for a while now.
ycs
Activity: 15
i just moved to this pool only yesterday from prohash, and now offline   Cry

is the pool often down?
Activity: 45
Pool is dead right now
Pages:
Jump to: