Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 23. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
@Granat
Is it possible to get a longer viewable history then 24 hours without needing to actually go to the block chain. I just had my wallet cache crash and could not see my history. It would not back up from block chain so I had to search the blockchain with my address instead of the hash since it was off the pools site already. For what ever reason the explore was bringing up transactions with my address that it was not even a part of so I had to go through a lot of payouts to check the history. Anyways, it would be cool to have a slightly longer payout history.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
And i'm still having issues, i'm on EU pool, switching to backup US pool, and then it goes to another pool as a third backup and works, only this pool is giving me issues
Cry
big problem with this pool??? all offline! before this here were a message : we don't convert crypto to your wallet.... what's happen?Huh
All miner are dead......

It seems pool is dead for now, be patient they will comeback Wink

Remember to always use a fallback pool Wink

It is back on line FYI
Yeah seems the server is offline, was working fine till this morning. Hopefully just a temporary issue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
big problem with this pool??? all offline! before this here were a message : we don't convert crypto to your wallet.... what's happen?Huh
All miner are dead......

It seems pool is dead for now, be patient they will comeback Wink

Remember to always use a fallback pool Wink
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
All miner are dead......
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
It is me or granatgas lost connection sometime ?

For the last 24 hours i get 3 pool switching Sad

How about a EU server Granat ?
Same with me
Same.. 1 switch to backup pool and more low-hashrate jump. Is not cool (

On scrypt not but on x11 this happening from time to time me too. Maybe some overloading kicking few miners out as safety valve for the server? dont know much how this works but exactly but almoust 900 miners have power Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 139

Same with me
Same.. 1 switch to backup pool and more low-hashrate jump. Is not cool (
Activity: 35

Same with me

I think Last 24 Hours Average Hashrate on wallet dashboard will be helpful. Don't you?

Are you sure you in granatgas pool ?
Statistic always been there

http://tinyimg.io/i/qxRtP1B.jpg
The key word is "average" because of my hashrate is fluctuating enough to doubt about losing hashpower.
When I'm reviewing my hashrate point by point on graph It's clear that it hardly ever hits 500 mh/s and there is no any tool to calculate  average hashrate for some period.

and thats what the orange line is stating for - average - just move cursor over the line to read the numbers
if you mining with your L3+ on btc address you will see many ups and downs, thats depends of coin which miner is currently mining on..
Under average I mean one average value for some timespan.
For example here is Nicehash dashbiard
http://tinyimg.io/i/ZWyuO6b.jpg
ImpulsX
I think Last 24 Hours Average Hashrate on wallet dashboard will be helpful. Don't you?

The key word is "average" because of my hashrate is fluctuating enough to doubt about losing hashpower.
When I'm reviewing my hashrate point by point on graph It's clear that it hardly ever hits 500 mh/s and there is no any tool to calculate  average hashrate for some period.

and thats what the orange line is stating for - average - just move cursor over the line to read the numbers
if you mining with your L3+ on btc address you will see many ups and downs, thats depends of coin which miner is currently mining on..

http://tinyimg.io/i/qxRtP1B.jpg
ImpulsX

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm on MRR and there I can not get it
 #xnsub
 /#xnsub
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
You both can try at the end of the url #xnsup maybe it makes it more stable.
It was initially added .
stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:2525#xnsub

I dont understand something ...

In example you can clearly show

stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:2525/#xnsub

Why do you put this address without /

I use this one for my D3 and i assume is working nice

stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:1111/#xnsub

Since stratum+tcp:// is already default fonction

in grants pool must use "/" but for example in miningrigrentals will not works so there #xnsub without /

yes, there have 2 option on working extranonce subscribe, if "/" doesn't work you can delete that and put without that  Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Is a change of hashrate on L3+ between 381 MH/s and 581MH/s every 5 minutes normal? I put d=65536. Maybe there is any solutions to get it more stable?

Is this graph normal for L3+ ?
Seems hashrate is under 500 mh/s.

At 01h I have decreased difficulty from 65536 to 32768, but I did not see difference.

We talked about it on site page 13 i think

As you see the green tick ES or not? He already have it!
Make sure your internet speed isnt to low and good ping
AS long average speed is around 500 its fine, jumps are normal. I have better result without fixed diff

Yes now I see it Wink. I just check all the other things and doesn't know what that is. But thank you for advice, now I know it Smiley
It was initially added .

I dont understand something ...

In example you can clearly show

stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:2525/#xnsub

Why do you put this address without /

I use this one for my D3 and i assume is working nice

stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:1111/#xnsub

Since stratum+tcp:// is already default fonction

in grants pool must use "/" but for example in miningrigrentals will not works so there #xnsub without /

Thanks for your reply Wink

A stupid question, a wrong setting of this option result in error ? Or is shady ?

Cause nicehash recommand you to use this option to, but my miner never fall to nicehash for moment since i using granatgas at first and remove my config on zpool as secondary pool, owner of Zpool is a fucking thief.
I have just added "/"  in address.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: