Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool - page 14. (Read 29895 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
if you read the page, solution is here...
remove the s from http...
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
I am unable to see the pool site, I receive this error

This site can’t be reached

granatgas-pool.info refused to connect.
Activity: 27
Are Dash payout not working?

Yes, read the homepage of granatgas...
Activity: 8
Are Dash payout not working?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there an issue with the X11 pool?   Im seeing the total hash rate down to 2.3 TH/s
I think it works now normal again.

My hashrate is dropping like flies.  Is there an issue with the pool again?

Yes me too.  Is it normal for the mining to fluctuate like this? https://i.imgur.com/acZqnnh.png
Is there an issue with the X11 pool?   Im seeing the total hash rate down to 2.3 TH/s

My hashrate is dropping like flies.  Is there an issue with the pool again?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
got it working with stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.granatgas-pool.info:2525

first time I have had to not remove the stratum section from a link but oh well.

bluh eddie payout disabled. no point in the pool for me anymore.
Activity: 21
i can't connect to https://granatgas-pool.info/ any reasons why?

Update: Already working. I just need to delete the s in http  Smiley
ycs
Activity: 15
@heho : can you help to make payout 0.01021228 LTC form wallet LPxKsRj7Q8NDnEoMJYUfubct9ctQnjdr4y

it seems not processing for payout for few days now
Alright Payout has been made, it was not automatically because the balance was not higher than the minimum - 0.1 LTC
thank you; i'm still mining at granat cos frequent payouts
You are welcome. When you have problems or things like this just contact me. I will try my best to help you and if I can't do this Granat will do it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
yes, can confirm payout made for me today.  thks heho
@heho : can you help to make payout 0.01021228 LTC form wallet LPxKsRj7Q8NDnEoMJYUfubct9ctQnjdr4y

Alright Payout has been made, it was not automatically because the balance was not higher than the minimum - 0.1 LTC
ycs
Activity: 15

The pool is still active, but profitability has tanked (by 30%, it seems like). It's actually more profitable for me to mine on Nicehash at the moment (~$4.90/day vs ~$4.40 on NH). Was making about $6/day on GG about a week ago.

@digital$: I'd recommend switching payout to Dash. BTC still has severe transaction delays and high network fees.

thanks for reply...directed a lot of hash @pool today for short period just enough to go over min payout threshhold(0.002BTC)...checking first to see how reliable payouts are.  as far as i can tell its every 24hr 
Yes thats it true, the btc transactions fees are quit high so we can't do the payout so often. When it is stable again and also dash is an option again, it will be faster.
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
The pool is still active, but profitability has tanked (by 30%, it seems like). It's actually more profitable for me to mine on Nicehash at the moment (~$4.90/day vs ~$4.40 on NH). Was making about $6/day on GG about a week ago.

@digital$: I'd recommend switching payout to Dash. BTC still has severe transaction delays and high network fees.

thanks for reply...directed a lot of hash @pool today for short period just enough to go over min payout threshhold(0.002BTC)...checking first to see how reliable payouts are.  as far as i can tell its every 24hr 
Activity: 5

Activity: 33
What alternative pools are you guys using?
Activity: 23
DASH still in multipool, pool too unstable. Time to leave. Sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: