Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 16. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
June 29, 2017, 01:11:05 AM
Normally how long would it take for H2C start mining the changed worker's mining pool?

Not sure what do you mean. If it about autoswitch, it changes coin every 15 minutes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 11:44:14 PM
Normally how long would it take for H2C start mining the changed worker's mining pool?
June 27, 2017, 02:37:51 PM
No it means that pool has done 5x more work trying to solve a block (and still haven't solved) than it should have on average. So this time pool is "unlucky". Once block is found percentage will go to 0%. If you wanna mine LTC there are better pools for that. But there are more profitable coins on H2C than LTC.

Thanks. I'll just mine the other coins.
June 26, 2017, 07:53:54 AM
Hi himikk,

Do you have any API instructions? I can see the token in my account but not sure how to get the info of how to consume the API.

Hi mussrya,

Yes, the pool has API, but it is incomplete at the moment, so I do not want to expose it publicly.
I sent you a description of the implemented methods through private messages.
Activity: 3
June 25, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
Hi himikk,

Do you have any API instructions? I can see the token in my account but not sure how to get the info of how to consume the API.
June 24, 2017, 02:19:53 PM
Sorry, pool temporary down, someone performs a DDoS attack on frontend and startum.
Will be online soon.

UPD Online now
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
June 24, 2017, 11:47:42 AM
No it means that pool has done 5x more work trying to solve a block (and still haven't solved) than it should have on average. So this time pool is "unlucky". Once block is found percentage will go to 0%. If you wanna mine LTC there are better pools for that. But there are more profitable coins on H2C than LTC.
June 24, 2017, 11:25:54 AM
Question about mining on H2C. I set one of my workers for LTC, but the round progress is at 500+%. Shouldn't it goto 100% then drop back to 0% and start again? Is there something that is stuck? I haven't seen anything on LTC in my transactions.
June 20, 2017, 11:34:06 PM
thanks. so if a exchange you recommend says not to mine directly to their addresses. is it still safe to send from your pool like once a day?

how the hell am i suppose to transfer coins to btc, if i cannot mine directly Smiley

Do not worry, it recommendations only affects P2Pool generated transactions. You can safely withdraw funds from this pool to the exchange.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 05:57:35 PM
thanks. so if a exchange you recommend says not to mine directly to their addresses. is it still safe to send from your pool like once a day?

how the hell am i suppose to transfer coins to btc, if i cannot mine directly Smiley
June 20, 2017, 02:26:55 AM
whats the best way to utilize knc titan on this pool? should i just do auto switch, or mine currently most profitable coin whattomine.com suggests?

Keep in mind that Whattomine doesn't show many of coins that we have at this pools. And some are very profitable.
June 20, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
whats the best way to utilize knc titan on this pool? should i just do auto switch, or mine currently most profitable coin whattomine.com suggests?

The best way is manually select coins with block time > 60 sec (NOVA, GAME etc), but autoswitch also work tolerably well.
Ensure using 5555 port.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 12:35:52 AM
June 19, 2017, 02:09:05 PM
Are withdrawals for WBB handled manually currently?  I just made a withdrawal that is not showing on the blockchain yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Thank for the help, wlefever. You have explained all wonderful.
From myself I will add, for ASIC it is better to use port 4444
Great, thanks for the info!

PM me your WBB transaction ID, I'll check.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2017, 01:26:13 PM
Are withdrawals for WBB handled manually currently?  I just made a withdrawal that is not showing on the blockchain yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Great, thanks for the info!
June 18, 2017, 02:34:54 PM
Someone could tell me the differences and advantages of HASH-TO-COINS (autoswitch) for Nicehash (autoswitch)

I did not find the fee charges?

I can write about differences if you are still interested?
June 17, 2017, 03:56:29 PM
Can someone tell me if I can use my Antminer L3+ on this pool? And if so, what are the steps I need to take to set it up. I am mining on litecoinpool.org right now. Thanks
Yes you can, and you can start here (link) for set up.

Basic steps are:
  • Create account.
  • Set up a worker and specify if you want to auto switch to the most profitable coin or select which coin you want to mine.
  • Input your wallet addresses for payout.
  • Input pool name on L3+ cgminer page: stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333, worker: [your worker name], pw: [your password]

legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
June 17, 2017, 01:06:18 PM
Can someone tell me if I can use my Antminer L3+ on this pool? And if so, what are the steps I need to take to set it up. I am mining on litecoinpool.org right now. Thanks
Yes you can, and you can start here (link) for set up.

Basic steps are:
  • Create account.
  • Set up a worker and specify if you want to auto switch to the most profitable coin or select which coin you want to mine.
  • Input your wallet addresses for payout.
  • Input pool name on L3+ cgminer page: stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333, worker: [your worker name], pw: [your password]
Activity: 13
June 17, 2017, 09:15:48 AM
June 17, 2017, 08:47:06 AM
Someone could tell me the differences and advantages of HASH-TO-COINS (autoswitch) for Nicehash (autoswitch)

I did not find the fee charges?

Not sure that you can compare Nicehash and H2C autoswitch because they are completely different.
Pool currently has no fees, miners can donate a percentage of their earnings at will.
Pages:
Jump to: