Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 14. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 03:29:30 AM
you can see on the 'home' tab it needs a little time

edit:    Can we mine Doge ?    Tongue
I know that I can watch on the "home" tab, but I have doubts about accuracy of the data, so I asked the question.
Also you can see on the "home" tab that there is no "Doge"
Activity: 83
August 14, 2017, 05:29:41 PM
you can see on the 'home' tab it needs a little time

edit:    Can we mine Doge ?    Tongue
August 14, 2017, 07:04:17 AM
Have you got API to get current profitability, I didnt found it in your message.

What do you mean current profitability?
Coin profitabilities available in getnetworksinfo method output
Thank you, I didnt notice.
If I will change worker currency then all my hashrate will immediately begin to mine a new coin or it needs some time to move hashrate from one currency to another?
Activity: 83
August 13, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
auto-switching works nice Smiley
I don't know how to use the API either  Huh
I used one before with btc to view its info on a smartphone App.
Is there an easy way to view the mining on some App using the API for this cool pool  Wink ?
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
August 12, 2017, 03:17:18 PM
Have you got API to get current profitability, I didnt found it in your message.

What do you mean current profitability?
Coin profitabilities available in getnetworksinfo method output
August 12, 2017, 02:49:20 PM
Hi

I have noticed that auto switch doesn't work for me. Also i would like to ask if there is a way to adjust diff below 512.

Thank you

Hi,

1. Check you coins settings. Autoswitch may not work if you have too many coins excluded from it.
    When pool switch workers to the next coins and this coin mark you as excluded, then pool just ignore your worker and it continues to mine current coin.
2. Currently, you can reach diff < 1024 only if vardiff algorithm set it for you. I can reduce the lower diff limit on 3333 port if you explain why do you need it.
Activity: 3
August 12, 2017, 10:09:32 AM
Hi

I have noticed that auto switch doesn't work for me. Also i would like to ask if there is a way to adjust diff below 512.

Thank you
August 11, 2017, 04:27:38 AM
August 09, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
hi there, i cant mine any coins using your pool. Im using ccminer, but when launched, it seem its mining nothing, i have very low low  stats ... any idea?

here is my command line cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333 -u XXXXX.XXXXXX -p XXXXXX

i have a 1080ti

Hi,

What cgminer version you use? This software drop GPU support for versions > 3.7.2

didnt catched your answer... now i have 70kh/s ... dont know why its so low..
there is only cgminer to use ?

Try to use ccminer, it developed exactly for nVidia cards
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
August 09, 2017, 08:15:23 AM
hi there, i cant mine any coins using your pool. Im using ccminer, but when launched, it seem its mining nothing, i have very low low  stats ... any idea?

here is my command line cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333 -u XXXXX.XXXXXX -p XXXXXX

i have a 1080ti

Hi,

What cgminer version you use? This software drop GPU support for versions > 3.7.2

didnt catched your answer... now i have 70kh/s ... dont know why its so low..
there is only cgminer to use ?
August 09, 2017, 06:39:58 AM
hi there, i cant mine any coins using your pool. Im using ccminer, but when launched, it seem its mining nothing, i have very low low  stats ... any idea?

i have a 1080ti

Hi,

ok i just learned that cgminer is only for asic miner.. so we cant use your pool with GPU miners ?
August 09, 2017, 05:29:14 AM
hi there, i cant mine any coins using your pool. Im using ccminer, but when launched, it seem its mining nothing, i have very low low  stats ... any idea?

i have a 1080ti

Hi,

August 09, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

i have a 1080ti
August 08, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
Hi
You make great pool. Have you got API?

Hi

See four posts upper, here
August 08, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
I found API key on account page, but how I can use it? Where I can find instruction?
August 08, 2017, 03:09:12 PM
Hi
You make great pool. Have you got API?
August 08, 2017, 04:54:34 AM
I am a newbie... Need answers to some questions here please

1.Can you make a youtube video on how to use your website in conjunction with Nicehash.com?
2.What to put in username and password on Nicehash while buying some hashpower on rent from someone?
3.What is automatic switching? Do you switch the mining of coins according to the difficulty or according to the profitability?

Can you show a filled up form of Nicehash here or pm me please? I am big investor and I can buy huge mining power if I understand this well.

Hi,

1. This is the first request on the video tutorial. If I receive a few more I made it.
2. This pool is similar to others in terms of passwords/logins. As the login, the full name of your worker (through the point), the password on this pool is not important, you can enter anything.
3. Automatic switching select next coin by several parameters first of them is coin profitability, but pool also checking pool/coin hashpower rate and estimate block finding time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 03:24:59 PM
I am a newbie... Need answers to some questions here please

1.Can you make a youtube video on how to use your website in conjunction with Nicehash.com?
2.What to put in username and password on Nicehash while buying some hashpower on rent from someone?
3.What is automatic switching? Do you switch the mining of coins according to the difficulty or according to the profitability?

Can you show a filled up form of Nicehash here or pm me please? I am big investor and I can buy huge mining power if I understand this well.
August 05, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
How do I set the automatic withdrawal time on the wallet?
Configuration instruction.
Pages:
Jump to: