Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 11. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 05:08:41 AM
I think HTC can be a really awesome pool to mine on because you can select your coins to be in the mix yourself. See some other benefits as well but I really don't understand the pool just yet. Also, asked a question here as well as submitted a support request but *zero* response. Does not give me a lot of confidence to switch over my miners again.

Maybe the community here knows,

1. How does the autoswitch feature work? When does a switch occur?
2. When I've mined a certain coin for 16 hours, where can I see my submitted hash rate (or anything for that matter). Wallets remain empty? Does a balance only occur when a block is found?
3. If balance only occurs when a block is found, how does that impact the auto-switching feature? If I'm only auto-hopping coin to coin without blocks being found I'm wasting my hash rate.
4. If I do not have a wallet address for a coin, does the balance still accumulate?

For now sticking with other pools.

Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
October 07, 2017, 01:09:24 PM
Yes, i think based on shared you submitted. But better ask pool operator
Activity: 227
October 07, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
I'm already mining for 19 hours, if I leave the pool, after finding the block, will I receive a reward?
October 07, 2017, 05:42:50 AM
When the block is found, will I get a reward for all hours of work?

how is the profit distributed? why is there no stats on the pool?
October 07, 2017, 03:21:47 AM
Why is not there any statistics of the received shares?
On what system are payments PPS or PPLNS ?

It's been 10 hours since the mining, coin BCC, and I have 0 rewards, why?

Because pool haven't found a block. BCC needs high hashrate
October 06, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
Why is not there any statistics of the received shares?
On what system are payments PPS or PPLNS ?

It's been 10 hours since the mining, coin BCC, and I have 0 rewards, why?
Activity: 280
October 06, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

May I configure  autoswitch coins list manually?
you can define which coin you dont want to mine - like tittycoin or homelessnickels or whatever shitcoin.
Why is the Coins/day calculated by system greater than I actually get?
many diff factors like switching costs some perf, diff is always fluctuating - also maybe you are not comparing the unconfirmed and confirmed ?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
i have asics miner, so how can i use auto switch function.
Understand, i want to mine a main Coin, and when main coin still not found new block, i want switch to other coins. Is this auto switch feature, right?

Not exactly. Autoswitch just select must profitable coin with a certain frequency.

Thanks for your response. Please help answers my question below:
So, Does the autoswitch automatically switch to the best profitable pen of the moment?
May I configure  autoswitch coins list manually?
Why is the Coins/day calculated by system greater than I actually get? (so much) Could you please give me the formula for dividing the reward in the pool
Im using Ant Miner, and use this format: hash-to-coins.com:3333 -u worker.name -p worker.password. Is it optimal?
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
October 06, 2017, 09:59:27 AM
Understand, i want to mine a main Coin, and when main coin still not found new block, i want switch to other coins. Is this auto switch feature, right?

Not exactly. Autoswitch just select must profitable coin with a certain frequency.
Activity: 28
October 06, 2017, 08:49:25 AM
October 06, 2017, 01:52:49 AM
It looks like the pool isnt accepting the full hash rate for workers ?

Can you give some details? What coin and hashrate?
Activity: 83
October 05, 2017, 06:28:50 AM
It looks like the pool isnt accepting the full hash rate for workers ?
October 04, 2017, 09:40:35 AM
Hello all,

I switched to hash-to-coins yesterday but I'm not sure I understand how it works... I've setup 2 workers, set them to LTC and enabled auto-switching. Then pointed to L3+'s to :3333 and off they went. I added my LTC wallet address under wallets.

When I logon I see my two workers on the top of the page hash away Litecoin for the past 16 hours or so. They're not switching to other coins. Also, I see no payouts, see no balance being accumulated.

Am I missing something?

How can I get auto-switching to work? And where and how can I manage my balance and payouts? Where can I verify the increasing balances?

Hi,

Do you set up autoswitch in the worker settings?
Yes, selected LTC as the coin and put a check mark at "autoswitch".

I switched back to my previous pool as my 16 hours of hashing is lost it seems. Do not see any balance or wallets in coins anywhere.
October 04, 2017, 06:05:21 AM
Hello all,

I switched to hash-to-coins yesterday but I'm not sure I understand how it works... I've setup 2 workers, set them to LTC and enabled auto-switching. Then pointed to L3+'s to :3333 and off they went. I added my LTC wallet address under wallets.

When I logon I see my two workers on the top of the page hash away Litecoin for the past 16 hours or so. They're not switching to other coins. Also, I see no payouts, see no balance being accumulated.

Am I missing something?

How can I get auto-switching to work? And where and how can I manage my balance and payouts? Where can I verify the increasing balances?

Hi,

Do you set up autoswitch in the worker settings?
October 04, 2017, 04:45:08 AM
Hello all,

Am I missing something?

October 02, 2017, 06:22:39 AM
Firstly it was PoW minning (Minning with miners/cpu/gpu), now it's PoS minting (Blocks are generated by keeping coins in your wallet and running it- Staking)
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 04:59:56 AM
Himikk, could you please add vTorrent, the volume on Bittrex has really picked up.

Acording to ANN thread PoW ended ages ago. Now it's purely PoS coin.

Thank you. I wonder why 10 million are available for 20 million total coins. How do they come to exist without mining? Stats are here https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vtr/overview/BTC

My L3+ arrives tomorrow so I'm scouting what to mine with very little experience  Smiley
October 02, 2017, 04:24:06 AM
Himikk, could you please add vTorrent, the volume on Bittrex has really picked up.

Acording to ANN thread PoW ended ages ago. Now it's purely PoS coin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 03:33:28 AM
October 01, 2017, 10:18:16 AM
Wondering when we would be able to withdraw "unify" from our h2c wallet?

Any idea on this subject?

Still waiting on an answer on this topic.

Unify withdrawals being processed within next week.
Pages:
Jump to: