Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining! - page 115. (Read 366074 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yup me too. What happened to that code that ran 20-30 gh/s? This is only like 4.... Still a great pool, just wished I could mine on it.

I click page and it was up a sec, I click login
"405 Not Allowed
nginx/1.2.1"

I then click refresh

We are currently seeing 30Gh/s+ of illegitimate hashrate on our stratum servers, and have taken them down for maintenance to evaluate the situation.

So scammers have ruined the day again. Why can't they just go to hell already?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Yup me too. What happened to that code that ran 20-30 gh/s? This is only like 4.... Still a great pool, just wished I could mine on it.
Activity: 72
Sorry about the issues currently! The hashrate estimate displayed currently on the site is wrong, as the statistics caching job is quite behind. We're working on it.
I'm also getting this error constantly - [23:16:42] Lost 10 shares due to stratum disconnect on Pool 0 - where the number of shares varies every time it disconnects.  Is the pool just being overloaded and can't cope?  Anyone else getting these errors?  Happening on both my rigs, Windows and Linux.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This isnt related to the current hashrate, quite the opposite, but there appear to be a lot of recent reports of something diverting miners' hash power to 206.223.224.225 (I see MultiPool has added an announcement about it)

Apparently your miner will display the above IP instead of the server you expect so quite easy to spot, consensus seems to be that it is some sort of malware but not yet identified.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Sorry about the issues currently! The hashrate estimate displayed currently on the site is wrong, as the statistics caching job is quite behind. We're working on it.
Im getting some BS error.... "error 47 from memcached.... SERVER HAS FAILED AND IS DISABLE UNTIL TIMED RETRY"

I have the exact same error in cgminer. Only just started happening within the last 20 minutes or so.
If you look at official page, no one is mining because too many ppl joined and crashed it. I suggest op lock the pool so no new ppl can join it or else same will keep happening.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Im getting some BS error.... "error 47 from memcached.... SERVER HAS FAILED AND IS DISABLE UNTIL TIMED RETRY"

I have the exact same error in cgminer. Only just started happening within the last 20 minutes or so.

yes server has failed, too many ppl on pool, was on 4127mhash I think when I looked be4 refreshing page then server failed. We need to lock this thread or stop new miners coming on because its hurting us all as shown by above.

also was updated yesterday but too many ppl joining

Mar 21 8:20 PM Due to a problem with a stratum server process becoming unstable at our higher hashrates today, we have implemented a load balanced stratum architecture. Tomorrow we will be performing some maintenance to upgrade our server hardware and begin to prepare to add an EU stratum endpoint. There may be a short period of downtime lasting for 30-45 minutes around approximately 3-4pm EST (7-8pm GMT).
already crashed agian
pl7
Activity: 68
hi im new here with my gridseed miner.
so what diff should i add.
and can you tell me how to put that into the bat of cpuminer.

thanks
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Ya I knew that, I just thought I would share experience with you .. might be a glitch or something you want to look at..

Cheers!~

Thank you.
legendary
@TheDirtybird Ok, I'll look into the ECC daily payouts. In the mean time, you can just do it manually to get coins paid out now instead of waiting Smiley
Sorry I meant Daily Pay.. it has not processed for me in 2 days...Auto payout has a round symbol on it..

EFL did a payout for me but nothing for ECC.

Thank you.
legendary
@TheDirtybird Auto payout, or daily payout? Auto payout is based on the threshold which you set in the Auto Pay form field. So if you have it set to 10,000 coins but have only earned 5,000 coins, it will not payout until you reach >10,000. (Daily payouts run once a day at a different time for every coin - the time is currently based on when the coin was added. That's probably not optimal, as a unified daily payout time would be more convenient for miners... I'll work on that.)
Auto Payout.. I have had auto payout checked for ECC for 2 days.. when does it payout?  It has not processed since I joined.

Thank you.
legendary
Server maintenance has been successfully completed, everything is operational again.
legendary
We will be going ahead with the server maintenance work beginning in 8 minutes. Expect to see up to 30-45 minutes of downtime - I'll post here when the work has been completed.
There should also be a vote for coins area, it would allow you guys to hear what we want to mine! Smiley
Activity: 154
Let's break it down a bit, for those of you wondering why we're mining ECC:

The best current bid for ECC on CryptoRush is 2 satoshis, but there has been a lot of it being bought at 3 satoshis -- tens of millions in the past 24 hours. Look at the current buys vs sells at 3 and 2 satoshis to get an idea.. lots of demand to buy at 2, very little selling at 3 in comparison. That usually indicates the price will rise. At 3 satoshis, returns jump to 0.0087 btc/mh/day -- 33% higher than the ~0.0065 average returned by other multipools in the past 24 hours.

ECC is now at 6 satoshis and my returns are still closer to half this estimate, although my hashrate looks good on the site.
Has the difficulty shot up, or is there some mistake?
(Sorry if I accidentally posted this twice)

Last time i checked the difficulty was at 58 - when we started it was around 14 +- a few.... there is a lot of interest in the coin now - i just sold a million at 8 satoshi... but i have sell orders in at 19 and 24 now.... only a matter of time Smiley
Jump to: