Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining! - page 2. (Read 366041 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
https://creamcoin.com
#creamcoin launching in 30 minutes

⛏️⚙️⛏️ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/creamcoin-crm-01810-skein-pow-1944898 ⭕️⭕️

we will appreciate if you support our project by mining on your pool. Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
There was a web server outage today due to a disk failure. Mining / shares were not impacted. It has now been resolved.
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
legendary
yesterday we found with our ASIC AntMiner S9 in 13.5 TH/s 5 blocks and today 16 blocks as AntMiner has reported.

Where are our PeerCoins? Do we miss something?

I don't know why your AntMiner software would display that amount of "found blocks" for PPC mining, but it must be incorrect. The last block of PPC that was found on ipoMiner was on June 4. Beyond that, there is no plausible scenario where you could find 21 blocks of PPC in 2 days at 13.5TH/s. Mathematically, you are expected to find 1 block in ~5.5 days of mining PPC at current PPC difficulty. Further, the "best share" values shown in your screenshots are ~22M and ~79M, while block difficulty for PPC is ~1.5B.. so it is impossible to have solved a block with the highest share value you have submitted.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hi ipoMiner,

yesterday we found with our ASIC AntMiner S9 in 13.5 TH/s 5 blocks and today 16 blocks as AntMiner has reported.

Where are our PeerCoins? Do we miss something?
Please advise.

Thank you.

Best regards,
swisstrader
legendary
GoldBlocks (GB), MazaCoin (MZC), SysCoin (SYS), and Digibyte (DGB / DGB_S) will be removed from ipoMiner on June 1, 2017. Please withdraw those three coins prior to June 1 if you have a balance and want to keep them.

GoldBlocks just finished its POW mining period and cannot be mined now.

MazaCoin (MZC) was removed from Bittrex so it lacks liquidity for being able to use it for multiport mining.

SysCoin (SYS) has not been mined on ipoMiner for quite some time, since they changed the mining algorithms/merged mining last year.

Digibyte (DGB / DGB_S) recently implemented and activated Segwit, which requires stratum modifications to continue mining it and we are not currently planning on making them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Just seen Bitmain has announced their Antminer L3+ Scrypt miner, first batch in May. 504mh/s! that's be a massive rise is hash power to the pool if someone added one of those.

With or without ASICBoost  Cheesy Cheesy !!!

Has this been in the pipeline for a while?? News to me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launching-the-antminer-l3-worlds-most-powerful-and-efficient-litecoin-miner-1864920
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We just wanted to let your know DigiByte v6.14.2 has been released!
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases/tag/v6.14.2

Thanks for mining DGB!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I used to love this pool before asics completely took over, any way to add Ethash ?
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
Any chance we can get pinkcoin added to a pool somewhere?  Just launched with a new algorithm...

https://t.co/8gkQ7n7Er0
legendary
The following coins will be removed from ipoMiner on March 13, 2017 as of 23:59 EST:

- Dash (DRK)
- Digitalcoin (DGC, DGC_X, and DGC_S)
- MindCoin (MND)
- Titcoin (TIT)
- UFOcoin (UFO)

For most of those coins, they do not seem to have substantial ongoing development, have been removed from major exchanges, and are unlikely to be suitable for us to mine again soon.

Dash (DRK) is different with respect to those points than the rest, but its difficulty has generally been too high to make much sense for us to mine with our typical X11 pool hashrate in recent months. Blocks are only being found very rarely; for example, only four blocks in December and three in January. Additionally, the Dash wallet code changes fairly often which requires more maintenance work than makes sense for us with a coin we don't actually mine much.

Note that we remove coins from time to time to conserve resources and to discourage long-term storage of coins on ipoMiner. Please consider withdrawing coins to an exchange for trading or to a local wallet regularly in the future. Please withdraw your current balance of those coins before March 13, 2017 if you want to keep them.
legendary
CloudFlare just announced an issue (https://blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/). From the details they describe, it seems like it is unlikely that ipoMiner users will actually be affected, but it's certainly worth posting about.

The most likely potential window for information leaking at CloudFlare seems to be between February 13 and February 18, but it's possible the issue existed as far back as September 2016. I removed all session/login cached data as a precaution as of February 24 00:00 GMT, which just means you'll need to login to your account again the next time you visit the site regardless of when you last visited. It doesn't seem necessary to force every user to reset their ipoMiner password, but changing passwords is advisable if you want to be cautious.

Note that the CloudFlare issue impacts all sites using CloudFlare, which is a very large portion of the internet. Among many potentially significant sites, lots of cryptocurrency exchanges use CloudFlare, including Coinbase, Poloniex, and Bittrex. To be 100% certain of the security of your authentication data, you may want to update passwords on every site you use since it can be difficult to determine if a site uses CloudFlare or not.
legendary
Hi again, and yes after looking at the GMC network hashrate that does makes sense. Seeing as it's happening again now (approx 246hrs round), is this something that gets reviewed from a profitability point of view? As we only get paid on a successful block but have quite small % chance of finding one as a pool. I do though also understand the argument that on Jan 15th and 20th we had a good run of luck.

Yes, and if the price of GMC was fairly volatile, it would make sense not to mine it because of the lag between mining and the likely chance of finding a block "soon" to receive a payout.

I'm mining on the x11 multiport fine 3335, but only because I can't mine on the GB port directly 3649. The pool doesn't show my hashes, even after an hour. My sgminer is showing successful accepts. Approx 3.4mh/s.

So after the hour with nothing I changed the port back to multi 3335 and the shares show up withing a couple of minutes. Pool problem?

I looked into it a bit but didn't see any problem with GB or port 3649. I'll be out most of the day today but can check into it more later and let you know. It is probably easiest if you send an email to [email protected] to follow up.
Hi again, and yes after looking at the GMC network hashrate that does makes sense. Seeing as it's happening again now (approx 246hrs round), is this something that gets reviewed from a profitability point of view? As we only get paid on a successful block but have quite small % chance of finding one as a pool. I do though also understand the argument that on Jan 15th and 20th we had a good run of luck.

Anyway I was actually posting for another matter I was wondering if you could look into. I'm mining on the x11 multiport fine 3335, but only because I can't mine on the GB port directly 3649. The pool doesn't show my hashes, even after an hour. My sgminer is showing successful accepts. Approx 3.4mh/s.

So after the hour with nothing I changed the port back to multi 3335 and the shares show up withing a couple of minutes. Pool problem?

Again thanks in advance for your help.

Dan
legendary
Hi there, any news on what's causing a 113hour GMC round?
Cheers
Dan

GMC difficulty is high relative to our Scrypt multipool hashrate and we don't spend that much time mining it - no real problem.
Hi there, any news on what's causing a 113hour GMC round?
Cheers
Dan
legendary
Hello,
I really like the concept of this site. I am totally willing to pay 3% and not have to spend hours and hours following all of these coins!

I can't get it to work though!

Can anyone give me insight into what I'm doing worng? Thank you!

Sorry about that - there is an issue with the DRK wallet code, where it becomes unresponsive when running its on-chain budgeting process. When it doesn't respond, the website's statistics updating jobs become locked. Anyway, it should be updating normally now. Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any issues, too.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello,
I really like the concept of this site. I am totally willing to pay 3% and not have to spend hours and hours following all of these coins!

I can't get it to work though!
https://postimg.org/image/477v0b86r/
https://postimg.org/image/e5stmshmb/
https://postimg.org/image/z43kym6ur/

Can anyone give me insight into what I'm doing worng? Thank you!
legendary
I mine since 3 hours

Where are my Coins ?

You earn coins when blocks are found. From your screenshots it looks like you're asking about DRK -- the last DRK block was found >2 days ago; when the next DRK block is found you'll get the appropriate portion of it according to how many shares you contributed.
Pages:
Jump to: