Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.005BTC][0.1%FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool - page 10. (Read 29023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
one question, where is your stratum servers located?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The daily earning seems to be lesser than estimated payout. this is also in other pools.
do we have any known reason for it?

Yeah I agree Scrypt algo for example.
Activity: 72
the estimated earning mentioned in the pool and the actual earning there. both figures from the same pool.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Which source are you referring to for your estimate vs. actual earnings.
The daily earning seems to be lesser than estimated payout. this is also in other pools.
do we have any known reason for it?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Sorry.
Because there is a problem getting the price of EACoin.
Get the higher than the actual price a lot.
So did not finish the payment.
After we adjusted the payout for SHA256, we now complete the payment.

* We only adjust the profitability of Sha256. Other Algo's earnings have not been adjusted.
Activity: 10
https://hizliresim.com/oOOmjX
I think there is a problem with servers i cant hold my tx id Sad
Another rollback issue again admin really??500k - 1m satoshi rollback issue again??! Come on!!

https://i.imgur.com/x931Zls.jpg

That is not rollback! That is payout.

Where is the last payment?Huh? 91 mins no tx id??Please check!!
Admin, what happened?

First, I saw a spike of 6 LTC in my sha256 miner, but then it returned to 1.2 LTC. More strange is that recent payment was made, but no TX ID appeared. Only 3 points instead (as pending) I am really worried, could you explain what happened?

No pic I can post right now, I am writing with a phone.

It should be the price of EACion. We get the price every 30 minutes.

There was a problem with paying for LiteCoin. We made the payment manually. Please check.
Activity: 16
Admin, what happened?

First, I saw a spike of 6 LTC in my sha256 miner, but then it returned to 1.2 LTC. More strange is that recent payment was made, but no TX ID appeared. Only 3 points instead (as pending) I am really worried, could you explain what happened?

No pic I can post right now, I am writing with a phone.

ADMIN

I put my new T9 (sha 256) on line this evening.

I put c=LTC why is it gathering LANA coins???

stratum+tcp://sha256.starpool.biz:3333#xnsub

Address LWrMzy4NtTaUAaeyEsQD2jh1641TaRyBnQ

Password c=LTC,d=12200

Huh Huh Huh Huh

My D3 (X11) kept my coins in LTC  Undecided Undecided

Inquiring minds want to know???

Sorry Guys, I am out of here.

Stupid to get a bunch of LANA coins when I want LTC. Then you transferred 680 of them to my LTC wallet.

Tried to re-enter all the data, but still could not get payment in LTC, only LANA?HuhHuh

I might bring my X11 machine back when I get my router problems solved, but the SHA256 I want to get paid in LTC or ETH

Will check this board every few days to see if you have responded. (Or will come knock on your door when I am in Singapore next month  Grin  )

Sorry. We changed to LTC. Please check.
Another rollback issue again admin really??500k - 1m satoshi rollback issue again??! Come on!!

That is not rollback! That is payout.
VirtaPlus not very much giving good profit. this can be taken out and some other more profitable coin be added.

https://i.imgur.com/x931Zls.jpg
Activity: 18
ADMIN

Password c=LTC,d=12200

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sorry Guys, I am out of here.

Stupid to get a bunch of LANA coins when I want LTC. Then you transferred 680 of them to my LTC wallet.

Tried to re-enter all the data, but still could not get payment in LTC, only LANA?HuhHuh

I might bring my X11 machine back when I get my router problems solved, but the SHA256 I want to get paid in LTC or ETH

Will check this board every few days to see if you have responded. (Or will come knock on your door when I am in Singapore next month  Grin  )
ADMIN

Password c=LTC,d=12200

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 46
Admin:

I am adding a T9 sha256) miner tomorrow. Currently have a D3 (X11).

Can I use the same LTC address for both, or shall I generate an alternate LTC address?

Thanks....
Activity: 172
Admin really another rollback issue again??This time 500k satoshi gone LOL!

The same thing. Pool shows very suspicous behaviour. Site does not have support contact (except admin's twitter). Steals mined?

Because every 20 minutes, the program will get the latest price, recalculate Pedding's profit. So sometimes the profit will be lower. We will not modify the data for a little profit.

Scrypt "24 hours actual" shows 5-10% more than real profitability. Checked twice.
Admin really another rollback issue again??This time 500k satoshi gone LOL!

The same thing. Pool shows very suspicous behaviour. Site does not have support contact (except admin's twitter). Steals mined?

Because every 20 minutes, the program will get the latest price, recalculate Pedding's profit. So sometimes the profit will be lower. We will not modify the data for a little profit.
Pages:
Jump to: