Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.005BTC][0.1%FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool - page 5. (Read 29023 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
StarPool needs to contact NemosMiner for addition. this will be great thing to have.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Dear admin
Hi
would you please add Ravencoin (RVN) x16r and Lunex (LUNEX) lyra2v2 ?
Best regards

We added Lunex (LUNEX) lyra2v2.

We will add Ravencoin (RVN) x16r. Please wait.

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
We Added x11Gost algo coin SIBCoin

X11 X11Gost (SIB)  Mining
Code:
URL: sib.starpool.biz:5033#xnsub
Worker:
Password: c=

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
@StarPoolBiz

Can you add x11Gost algo for new x10 algo update?
Activity: 21
Dear admin
Hi
would you please add Ravencoin (RVN) x16r and Lunex (LUNEX) lyra2v2 ?
Best regards
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Hi guys. I need your help. Is it possible to mine only one coin in starpool.biz? In my case I want to mine verge (XVG) coin on myr-groestl aglo. The password is set to C=XVG. But all the same my hashrate is shared on all the coins of this algo and I need all of my hashrate to be directed only to mine XVG. Looking forward for your replies!

Thanks
correct is small "c" letter, like c=XVG
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
@StarPoolBiz

Question, how come whenever I check the myr-gr algo, most of the time, VERGE is the most profitable, but I don't see your pool changing the x10 miners to it? See pic.

Also, see another pic regarding how come 200+ Gh/s are mining on the bottom 2 profit coins for myr-gr?

Activity: 3
Hi guys. I need your help. Is it possible to mine only one coin in starpool.biz? In my case I want to mine verge (XVG) coin on myr-groestl aglo. The password is set to C=XVG. But all the same my hashrate is shared on all the coins of this algo and I need all of my hashrate to be directed only to mine XVG. Looking forward for your replies!

Thanks
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
i have compared zpool and starpool, mined 10 hours with same power.
At the end of experiment: zpool payed me 10 coins more!!! (ALGO: X11, Coin: Monoeci)
Any explanation from pool owner about this difference?

Zpool just had better luck that day. The luck factor is huge and any pool can have a good or bad day. They don't synchronize across pools. Usually if one does really well the others do less well if they share similar coins.

think your analogy is correct. perhaps starpool have a more stable coin set(exchange value)for x11/sha/scrypt would explain the earning rate(hourly on awesome miner) compared to zpool thats erratic sometimes showing high numbers but then dropping off couple min later.  
Activity: 72
profitablity has increased a bit so the positive views of keeping low profit coins seems to be valid.
thanks to all having those views.
Activity: 46
At the end of experiment: zpool payed me 10 coins more!!! (ALGO: X11, Coin: Monoeci)

Zpool just had better luck that day. The luck factor is huge and any pool can have a good or bad day. They don't synchronize across pools. Usually if one does really well the others do less well if they share similar coins.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Activity: 87
So far I see, it has again started mining mostly less worth coins and I can personally feel the profit going down in past few hours since coins are re-enabled. Those who are claiming they getting higher profits by mining those coins, can show their stats so that we can be convinced if it's fine or not.

You are wrong just stop complaining all and enjoy the perfect pool. The coins have been re-enabled for a few hours and already 600 qtc found, free $$$$. Also you have to factor in luck. Let YIMMP do it's thing and profit calc for us just sit back and collect! Thanks!

I'm not complaining, just trying to understand how it works here. If you know how it works, please enlighten me by explaining a bit on how getting those qtc is counting as free $$$? Do you mean it is mining multiple coins at same time and qtc are generated as a result of merged mining?

This is how I understand it after reading through Yaamp thread.  The hashrates are distributed through the most profitable coins in the pool. If you notice Q2C at max only needs 5Ghz so if at times Qubit pool is the most profitable pool, only 5GHz is allocated to it while the other coins with higher difficulty get the bulk of the hashrates.  So out of 100 miners, only 1 miner is needed to mine it. It still depends on luck to get either DigiByte or Auroracoin so if you notice sometimes we don't find any at really high difficulty, we get no rewards and the contributed share percentage is still there.  We always find Q2C so we share the small profits and the contributed percentage is reset.
Thank you very much for your explanation. That makes sense now for me to realize why low value coins should be there in pool. I'll let it run for my one X10 machine over a course of few days and see if it consistently makes good profit. Cheers...

1543 Blocks of Q2C find last 24 Hours.  1534 x 39 Satoschi = 59826 Satoschi = 0,00059826 BTC

Avarage Hashrate was 519,1 Gh/s for qubit last 24 hours.   So you get for one X10 approx. 0,000011505 BTC  a day!  This are 0.1 USD!!
   Thats a WIN!   
You do not get it =)))))

I wish you good luck!
Activity: 68
So far I see, it has again started mining mostly less worth coins and I can personally feel the profit going down in past few hours since coins are re-enabled. Those who are claiming they getting higher profits by mining those coins, can show their stats so that we can be convinced if it's fine or not.

You are wrong just stop complaining all and enjoy the perfect pool. The coins have been re-enabled for a few hours and already 600 qtc found, free $$$$. Also you have to factor in luck. Let YIMMP do it's thing and profit calc for us just sit back and collect! Thanks!

I'm not complaining, just trying to understand how it works here. If you know how it works, please enlighten me by explaining a bit on how getting those qtc is counting as free $$$? Do you mean it is mining multiple coins at same time and qtc are generated as a result of merged mining?

This is how I understand it after reading through Yaamp thread.  The hashrates are distributed through the most profitable coins in the pool. If you notice Q2C at max only needs 5Ghz so if at times Qubit pool is the most profitable pool, only 5GHz is allocated to it while the other coins with higher difficulty get the bulk of the hashrates.  So out of 100 miners, only 1 miner is needed to mine it. It still depends on luck to get either DigiByte or Auroracoin so if you notice sometimes we don't find any at really high difficulty, we get no rewards and the contributed share percentage is still there.  We always find Q2C so we share the small profits and the contributed percentage is reset.
Thank you very much for your explanation. That makes sense now for me to realize why low value coins should be there in pool. I'll let it run for my one X10 machine over a course of few days and see if it consistently makes good profit. Cheers...
Activity: 5

Activity: 46

Activity: 11
Scrypt profitability has decreased so dramatically in this pool , and is even worse than mining litecoin directly... Any explanation starpool?

ive noticed that as well(sha256 as well)...pulled my miners off and on zpool...slightly better earnings on 24hr average.  X11 earnings are stable but also not so great lately

on a side note...still like this pool, never a problem with payouts(for me) and consistent earnings/hope to see profitability return 

yeah payout on this pool is really good thats undeniable, but still i hope admin has got some explanation on why does the profit dropped so dramatically...
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
Scrypt profitability has decreased so dramatically in this pool , and is even worse than mining litecoin directly... Any explanation starpool?

ive noticed that as well(sha256 as well)...pulled my miners off and on zpool...slightly better earnings on 24hr average.  X11 earnings are stable but also not so great lately

on a side note...still like this pool, never a problem with payouts(for me) and consistent earnings/hope to see profitability return 
Pages:
Jump to: