Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 130. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 103
I started recently mining VTC and MONA on Mining pool Hub and noticed that while my hash rate is around 210MH/s, on mining pool hub it is keeping on fluctuating between 60 and 90 MH/s only

Is this big fluctuation normal ?

If you using ccminer, yes it's normal as ccminer does not do well with lyra2re2.  Suggest replace with an optimised fork e.g. http://cryptomining-blog.com/9166-latest-ccminer-2-2-fork-by-nanashi-meiyo-meijin-for-monacoin-mining/

I'm already using the optimized nanashi fork
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
With PPLNS penalising pool jumping, does MPH have any minimum delays before switching coins?  e.g. I'm mining lyra2re2 currently and it seems to switch between mona and vtc a lot.  Is there any way of disabling a coin?  i.e. I'd like to disable vtc for now.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
I started recently mining VTC and MONA on Mining pool Hub and noticed that while my hash rate is around 210MH/s, on mining pool hub it is keeping on fluctuating between 60 and 90 MH/s only

If you using ccminer, yes it's normal as ccminer does not do well with lyra2re2.  Suggest replace with an optimised fork e.g. http://cryptomining-blog.com/9166-latest-ccminer-2-2-fork-by-nanashi-meiyo-meijin-for-monacoin-mining/
Activity: 244
Merit: 103

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is getting paid in LTC instead of BTC a good idea ? How about other altcoins ?

TYIA
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I cANT see if I am active, or my hashrate ?
Activity: 2
Can someone please tell me whats the stratum I should use for the antminers D3 and L3 ? I searched all over the website of mining pool , but just find the ports of the coins or algos!

I use this for litecoin :
hub.miningpoolhub.com:20460

https://litecoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

for autoswtich :

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001

https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=gettingstarted

This is a PPLNS pool - you don't get anything until the pool finds a block, because we don't have a huge hash rate this was about every 8 hours, but with the new difficulty it should be around every 15 hours. Variance (pool luck) means that the 15 hours is an AVERAGE - at present we are having poor luck, but if you look at the last found blocks you will see that the intervals were 4+ hours, 10 hours, 19 hours and 2 hours all when the 'expected interval was 7-8 hours.

thank you, so i'll wait another 24 hours and see if I switch.
Activity: 36
This is a PPLNS pool - you don't get anything until the pool finds a block, because we don't have a huge hash rate this was about every 8 hours, but with the new difficulty it should be around every 15 hours. Variance (pool luck) means that the 15 hours is an AVERAGE - at present we are having poor luck, but if you look at the last found blocks you will see that the intervals were 4+ hours, 10 hours, 19 hours and 2 hours all when the 'expected interval was 7-8 hours.

Keep mining - PPLNS means that if you stop your mined shares start to be discounted, only your share of the last 3,555,534,523 shares (PPLNS Target) are counted and a block should take around 4 x that number.

But I could REALLY do with us finding a block soon...

hello, any problem with ltc pool?
I am mining since 24 hours, my hash shows on the stats but I have nothing credited.
Can someone please tell me whats the stratum I should use for the antminers D3 and L3 ? I searched all over the website of mining pool , but just find the ports of the coins or algos!

Is it paying better than the prohashing?
I can confirm the Lyra2rev2 issue is entirely ccminer related and nothing to do with the pool.  If you try https://github.com/Nanashi-Meiyo-Meijin/ccminer/releases/tag/v2.2-mod-r2 which is a fork with improved lyra2RE2, hashrates are greatly improved and what's displayed on site is pretty much the same as locally.  You might need to be sure your nvidia software is totally up to date (388.59)

Thats what Im talking about 2 days already and 5 pages.  Cheesy

ROFL!

Why not put this information in the first post of this thread. So noobs like me can stop asking the same question again again without hints for the solution.
Activity: 2
hello, any problem with ltc pool?
I am mining since 24 hours, my hash shows on the stats but I have nothing credited.
Activity: 31
I can confirm the Lyra2rev2 issue is entirely ccminer related and nothing to do with the pool.  If you try https://github.com/Nanashi-Meiyo-Meijin/ccminer/releases/tag/v2.2-mod-r2 which is a fork with improved lyra2RE2, hashrates are greatly improved and what's displayed on site is pretty much the same as locally.  You might need to be sure your nvidia software is totally up to date (388.59)

Hi, I'm using this same fork of the miner and it's working well for me on this pool.

I'm getting around 35Mh/z per 1070, and I've got the intensity set to 'auto'

Could I get a higher hashrate by setting the intensity manually? Or is auto considered best?

thanks
Activity: 9
so i have read people wanna to leave MPH and some people showing some tests. Is this pool ligit or are people running for the hills?

I raised my power two days ago on 19 MH/s. Instead of increasing my profits, I get less coins than before. The whole network did not grow in capacity. So it is not necessary to say here that the coin network itself is to blame for this. So the pool steals and does not act honestly. This is the coin of XZC.

for me too with zcoin. From the 9th of December the number of coins mined fell about 20-25%.

2 farms (~173mh\s and ~75mh\s) in different locations, the result is the same, the loss of 20-25% of coins
i have same problem. farm 186mh\s. since december 9th i have significantly less
Activity: 10
i'm using vertminer for lyra2rev2 (which is a fork of ccminer that a dev for VTC did) and i can confirm that i'm showing the expected hashrate on the dashboard and am pulling in the expected amount of coins for my hashrate. plus it gets anywhere from 1% to 10% better rates than ccminer does.

i've been on MPH for about 2 months now and i have had no issues with getting all of the coins i'm expecting.

awesome news...thanks...how can i add new miner to multiminer? need help pls

sorry i'm not going to be much help there, i am using awesome miner and added it to that. but the basics are its the same as ccminer but its just for lyra2rev2, so once you get it downloaded you would use the same commands as ccminer. in fact you could probably just rename it to ccminer and put it in place of your ccminer and it would be used instead.

link to it here https://github.com/vertcoin/vertminer-nvidia
Activity: 15
i'm using vertminer for lyra2rev2 (which is a fork of ccminer that a dev for VTC did)

any link?
Activity: 35
After one week of mining, I only got 0,002BTC whereas it should have been around 0,0035BTC (MultiPoolMiner is giving me ~0,0005BTC/day). Either something is wrong with this pool (reported hash rates are way too low) or MPM is giving me wrong numbers. Sadly, I have to find some alternative. Really hope Nicehash is coming back anytime soon.
Activity: 20
i'm using vertminer for lyra2rev2 (which is a fork of ccminer that a dev for VTC did) and i can confirm that i'm showing the expected hashrate on the dashboard and am pulling in the expected amount of coins for my hashrate. plus it gets anywhere from 1% to 10% better rates than ccminer does.

i've been on MPH for about 2 months now and i have had no issues with getting all of the coins i'm expecting.

awesome news...thanks...how can i add new miner to multiminer? need help pls
Activity: 10

Activity: 20

Thats what Im talking about 2 days already and 5 pages.  Cheesy

ROFL!

awesome...please explain to a newbie like myself how do i add that version to multiminer? Thanks
Activity: 15
ROFL!

Miner is mining, altcoins autoconverted, revenue is as expected. So whats so funny?  Huh
Jump to: