Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 15. (Read 487493 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
missing a lot of ETC to ETH conversion. is there anything wrong or is it just delayed? Tx is present in ETC but no conversion to eth and its been at least 24 hrs.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Why is mph not counting hashrate properly for DGB Qubit mining via Baikal X10? It's showing only 1/3rd of hashrate at what the miner is hashing. Max I can see is 4-5 Gh/s whereas in miner stats its showing at full rate, so miner is not to be blamed. Please fix this!

Anyone else using the same miner on this pool?
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Greetings!

A Required Update for Myriadcoin has been released:

https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/asv1ph/myriadcoin_01640/

Please note, this release plans a BIP9 consensus fork that will disallow skein blocks and allow argon2d4096 blocks. Please consider updating your mining node at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 18
Hi!
I have Auto exchange from xmr to zec.
And now some xmr are in state "On exchange" for 2 days. Is it normal?

I have also had coins stuck "on exchange" for 3 days and am now starting to become concerned

Hi, ZCL was under the maintenance on Bittrex.
Activity: 12
Hi!

I have also had coins stuck "on exchange" for 3 days and am now starting to become concerned
Activity: 18
Hi!

Hi, auto-exchange feature is also working depending on supply and demand cause we can send it to any exchange site when it reaches a certain amount.
However, I suggest that you check your auto-exchange status... Sometimes, it's just because of the incorrect settings.
Activity: 25
Globalboosty has not Autoexchanged in a while or never?

Is there a minimum amount you need of Globalboosty for Autoexchange to work?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Dash major upgrade to v 13.0 !
All Pools/ Masternodes/ Wallet/… need to be updated !
Please see the details bellow + Upgrade information

General Release Info:
https://blog.dash.org/dash-core-v0-13-on-mainnet-dc9609b0f6f9

Upgrade Information
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/x/H4AcMg

i tried to reach you guys over twitter and email , but no response yet
ty
Activity: 49
BTG/BTC is already there in Yobit, why we still can't enable BTG auto-exchange?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/BTC
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
any plan to add progpow  coins?
Activity: 3
Thanks for the info Lercker, I moved BSTY and MAX back to normal wallet for a day, then changed auto exchange to BTC and then put BSTY and MAX to auto exchange, but they arent moving and its been 3 days. Am I doing something wrong here? I just want to get all these random coins consolidated to BTC and moved to an exchange. Damn auto switching scripts left me with a mess.

If I open the wallet pages for MAX and BSTY they show no balance or any info on the exchange, but on the balance page those two show amounts on the exchnage, so it seems to me that something is wrong on the website.
I have noticed that the balance page can be a bit glitchy... I've have BSTY and MAX take a week to exchange, they seem to take longer than others. MPH did once comment about the volume being problematic so they can take longer than normal, though I have had both go in a normal time frame as well. If it takes too long just email MPH (it's on the main page on the right under the quick start guide).

Much appreciated! Thank you!
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Thanks for the info Lercker, I moved BSTY and MAX back to normal wallet for a day, then changed auto exchange to BTC and then put BSTY and MAX to auto exchange, but they arent moving and its been 3 days. Am I doing something wrong here? I just want to get all these random coins consolidated to BTC and moved to an exchange. Damn auto switching scripts left me with a mess.

If I open the wallet pages for MAX and BSTY they show no balance or any info on the exchange, but on the balance page those two show amounts on the exchnage, so it seems to me that something is wrong on the website.
I have noticed that the balance page can be a bit glitchy... I've had BSTY and MAX take a week to exchange, they seem to take longer than others. MPH did once comment about the volume being problematic so they can take longer than normal, though I have had both go in a normal time frame as well. If it takes too long just email MPH (it's on the main page on the right under the quick start guide).
Admin,

I have had coins sitting on auto exchange for days, if not weeks. Tried to move them back to normal, but dont seem to move and cant get them to auto exchange to LTC.  Please help.

BTG, BSTY and MAX, I see now that BTCP is withdrawl only...
BSTY and MAX can only be exchanged for BTC (or each other). BTG can no longer be exchanged on the autoexchange.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Admin,

I have had coins sitting on auto exchange for days, if not weeks. Tried to move them back to normal, but dont seem to move and cant get them to auto exchange to LTC.  Please help.

BSTY and MAX can only be exchanged for BTC (or each other). BTG can no longer be exchanged on the autoexchange.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Why is account sign up disabled right now? Is there any problem with the pool? When will new account sign up be enabled again?

Thanks
Admin,

Activity: 14
Hi,

Please can you update your pool to the latest GuldenD using the link below. This is a mandatory update that needs to be completed before the 18th January.

https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/releases/tag/v2.1.0.1

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Is there a way to merge mine for Scrypt with this pool?
Activity: 1
New Baikal miner settings.

Please modify pool order for better efficiency. It's not mandatory but recommended.

1. Set each algo and server info in this priority order.
As x11 and qubit is mostly selected as profitable algo, it should be more efficient for pool and miner.

1 - x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
2 - qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
3 - quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
4 - x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008
5 - x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009

2. Set "ASIC Baikal - Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15" at Hub worker page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

3. You can also set some coin (like Bitcoin) at Auto Exchange page to get all coins exchanged. (optional)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange

Can you add "Baikal BK-G28" for "multi-algo auto switch" (with 8 algo available for it) ?

Best regards
Activity: 1
Hi!
Pages:
Jump to: