Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 14. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have a quick question about the following API call:

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics

This API call returns some great information about each pool. I would like clarification on what the units and time frame are for the following fields?

"normalized_profit": 0.05755849,
"normalized_profit_amd": 0.0281461,
"normalized_profit_nvidia": 0.08190574,
"profit": 0.05755849,

It seems from some previous conversations, the profit is "per 24 hour period" - is this correct?
Also, is the profit in units of $$, coin, percentage of coin? Any ideas?

Finally, is there an individual "profit" per USER available in another call? It does not look like it.

Thank you!!

Activity: 1
Can anyone help with this problem?

I have a small amount of bitcoin-private (BTCP) at miningpoolhub and it's been sitting in the auto-exchange wallet for many weeks, going on months now. I've tried bouncing it back and forth with the normal wallet a couple times to force it to do something. It moves between the normal wallet and auto-exchange wallet OK. Waited over a week but it's still in the auto-exchange wallet and never converts to the auto-exchange coin (currently BTC).

It's a small amount of BTCP but I'd like to cash it out. All my other mined coins auto-exchange just fine. Suggestions?
Activity: 16
Hey guys, anyone know how to get miningpoolhub equihash to work for Asic innosilicon A9. I keep getting a dead pool on it.

Settings:
stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023
User: usernameEquihash
Pass: x
Mining Pool Hub

Pool URL : https://miningpoolhub.com

Features

- Auto profit switch.
  You can switch mining coin/algo by profitability.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.
  Suggest us more payout coins.

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately using Hub feature.
  Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- US, Europe, Asia servers.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Super powerful monster servers are running.
Please come and enjoy.
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
MPH, why are you disabling Myriadcoin's yescrypt algo? I think skein is getting dropped.
https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/asv1ph/myriadcoin_01640/

Yes, you must have seen our notification. // - Myriadcoin will hardfork soon. Myriadcoin's yescrypt algo mining will be disabled after the hardfork.

To be clear, it is skein that will be disabled and argon2d4096 enabled at activation. Yescrypt will remain unchanged.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
MPH, why are you disabling Myriadcoin's yescrypt algo? I think skein is getting dropped.

Yes, you must have seen our notification. // - Myriadcoin will hardfork soon. Myriadcoin's yescrypt algo mining will be disabled after the hardfork.
No support for the issue of ethash difficulty not changing from 2? Please help!
Activity: 18

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Crypto is King.
Now you can set starting difficulty value by typing like "d=0.01" at worker's password.

This would help big hash miners to catch up to its own hardware limit faster than ever.

1. Run your miner program and check your difficulty value.
    Keep in mind that difficulty value must be stabilized.
    We recommend you to get difficulty value at least after 10 minutes of mining.

2. Set this difficulty value to worker's password as "d=XXXX"
   ex) d=0.0312
   Do not write this value to miningpoolhub's worker page, just write it at miner configuration file.

3. Now run your miner program again.
   You will see your miner running at the difficulty value you typed.

4. Difficulty value can go up and down again. It's not a bug.
    d=XXX just gives us hint at start and it doesn't enforce diff value to be fixed.

Far wrong diff value may corrected automatically, but you'd better write optimized value.

Big hash miners who are using rentals, multi-algo, ASIC would get better result with difficulty hint.
this is not working for nicehash when trying to send miner power to your pool, stuck at 2 difficulty and it wont change please help
Crypto is King.
About to give your pool a try Smiley Thanks for hosting I'll report back if everything goes smoothly or if I have any issues.
Activity: 43
Why is mph not counting hashrate properly for DGB Qubit mining via Baikal X10? It's showing only 1/3rd of hashrate at what the miner is hashing. Max I can see is 4-5 Gh/s whereas in miner stats its showing at full rate, so miner is not to be blamed. Please fix this!

Anyone else using the same miner on this pool?

Why no reply to this? Maybe due to it lacking a screenshot to prove my point.
https://snag.gy/rTAw3X.jpg

Can you please look into this problem? Why is it not hashing at full rate, miner dashboard shows all chips working fine and hashing at 10 gh/s. Why is the pool not registering it properly or mining at 1/3rd or even less speed?

Hi, as you could see on Dashboard, there is a interval.  It's not running based on real-time. If your miner is working fine, you don't need to worry about it.

I can understand the interval gaps, but it's been constantly reporting hashes lower than 50% anytime you see. Maybe you can look into that algorithm and see if there are any issues. Also the amount of DGBs generated are considerably lower than before which confirms the hashrate is not a placebo effect rather something is wrong. Plz check.
Why is mph not counting hashrate properly for DGB Qubit mining via Baikal X10? It's showing only 1/3rd of hashrate at what the miner is hashing. Max I can see is 4-5 Gh/s whereas in miner stats its showing at full rate, so miner is not to be blamed. Please fix this!

Can you please look into this problem? Why is it not hashing at full rate, miner dashboard shows all chips working fine and hashing at 10 gh/s. Why is the pool not registering it properly or mining at 1/3rd or even less speed?

Hi, as you could see on Dashboard, there is a interval.  It's not running based on real-time. If your miner is working fine, you don't need to worry about it.
Activity: 43

What happens with ZClassic, it does not find any blocks for the last 8 hours ?

Next Network Block    477164    (Current: 477163)
Last Block Found    476948
Time Since Last Block    8 hours 32 minutes 5 seconds

Helloo?Huh

Where's my withdrawl...

Hi, if had you checked on block explorer about your ZEN withdrawal? If it sent well from our pool, you need to check with Yobit, if not, contact us through email.

Thanks.
Activity: 13
Helloo?Huh

Where's my withdrawl...
I saw the notice about Yobit/MAX, but according to the site the conversions to ZEN worked fine, and I had a ZEN balance close to a full day before doing a manual cashout.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
it finally got converted but took way more than 24hrs. this isnt how it used to be. maybe a new system?
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Can someone help with a missing withdrawl?

I did an auto-exchange of balances to ZEN, withdrew manually (approx 2 ZEN), but it didn't arrive, and since no actual TXID is provided in the transactions list, I can't verify anything.

The MPH transaction id is #159396459, followed by #159396460 for the fee.

Please help!

i think all conversion isnt working properly right now. i sent them an email yesterday but no reply yet. hopefully it will be fixed soon... this used to have the best support pool. but now cant get any answer
Can someone help with a missing withdrawl?

I did an auto-exchange of balances to ZEN, withdrew manually (approx 2 ZEN), but it didn't arrive, and since no actual TXID is provided in the transactions list, I can't verify anything.

The MPH transaction id is #159396459, followed by #159396460 for the fee.

Please help!

Pages:
Jump to: