Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 18. (Read 487493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Hi Miningpoolhub Support.
Today I have sent MY XMR coins to AutoExchange wallet (want to receive LTC) and now I have 0 XMR and 0 LTC. There are also no coins in AutoExchange wallet. Please fix it.
my used ID: 210244

that happens until they are confirmed on the exchange.. just wait some they will show up.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi Miningpoolhub Support.
Today I have sent MY XMR coins to AutoExchange wallet (want to receive LTC) and now I have 0 XMR and 0 LTC. There are also no coins in AutoExchange wallet. Please fix it.
my used ID: 210244
Activity: 20
Is everything ok on MPH with the Equihash algo as I have been recieving minimal "accepted" shares with ZEN using 2 ZP Minis.

I know the difficulty has been increasing and the profitability has been decreasing these past several month.

However the past 48 hours has been almost zero "accepted" shares,,,, very small
Activity: 41

Support Fix it Auto exchange to DASH !!!!  Angry

old Transactions you exchange manual, but new again not exchange

!!!!!!!!!
Transactions in Debit_AE    Confirmed , but not balace DASH!!!!
Activity: 41
Auto Exchange  to DASH  not worck
last Transactions = 40939648    2018-10-04 10:23:52 (UTC)
 fix and return the coins.

PS
if set Auto exchange to Litecoin = ok convert
Activity: 59
My account on MPH is locked and I didn't received any emails on how to unlock it. I tried resetting my password, but that didn't work.
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Myriadcoin 0.14.4.0 - Required update

https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/9l0apt/myriadcoin_01440/

This update includes an upgrade to the consensus rules that will result in an eventual hard fork. Please update at your earliest convenience.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I'm mining with bfgminer via Moonlander2.
For a few days now I've been giving the auto switch feature a try. I created a hub worker, selected the algo (scrypt) and started. Mostly it's gamecredits and verge which are mined.
What I noticed is when it switches to verge, bfgminer shows a red message "all pools are dead". But the worker keeps hashing and creates coins. Also the accepted block counter in bfgminer keeps going up.
Can anyone shed some light on this?  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is there a problem with the Auto Exchange feature?  I mined some game credits over a few days ended up with about 85.  I enabled auto exchange but its been 4 days and the balances page says its just sitting on the exchange.  Hope you can help.

I am having the same problem with Electroneum sitting in my Auto Exchange Wallet for days.
Newly mined Electroneum is not automatically moved to the Auto Exchange wallet.  It can be manually moved.
I tried manually moving the Electronium back to the Normal Wallet and then back to the the Auto Exchange Wallet.  The transfers between the wallets work but I never see the transfer to Litecoin.
(Auto Exchange is enabled for Electroneum and my Auto Exchange Coin is Litecoin.)

Electroneum and Gamecredits (along with some others) will not autoexchange as the exchanges MPH uses to do the autoexchange do not have either of these coins. Have a look at the "Auto Exchange Coin" page on MPH and you will see these coins are crossed out.
You will have to maually send them to an exchange that has these coins.

EDIT: Gamescredits only delayed for autoexchange, but this may be a long time as it depends on the exchange,
        Update form MPH "Gamecredits wallet is under maintenance on Bittrex. Auto exchange requests related to Gamecredits would be stopped or delayed temporarily."
will you be sure that this is your wallet? "
 etnjvMPvGM68TZp59KDfWvQoNS7NFaEc9296CK4pSrfA4j5KgTguz5sZNEwC2KMW6iEn8gML7vASrT3 gLxD3n9zs3M2PxMYVyH" try to explain to me how the wallet is yours

I do not own the above address.

If this is the post that you are referring to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32331643 , then I am just using that address as an example of how to send ETN from MPH, I probably just cut-and-pasted the address from somewhere.
If this is your address then I should probable have scrambled it a bit to make it not a viable ETN address.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Is there a problem with the Auto Exchange feature?  I mined some game credits over a few days ended up with about 85.  I enabled auto exchange but its been 4 days and the balances page says its just sitting on the exchange.  Hope you can help.

I am having the same problem with Electroneum sitting in my Auto Exchange Wallet for days.
Newly mined Electroneum is not automatically moved to the Auto Exchange wallet.  It can be manually moved.
I tried manually moving the Electronium back to the Normal Wallet and then back to the the Auto Exchange Wallet.  The transfers between the wallets work but I never see the transfer to Litecoin.
(Auto Exchange is enabled for Electroneum and my Auto Exchange Coin is Litecoin.)

Electroneum and Gamecredits (along with some others) will not autoexchange as the exchanges MPH uses to do the autoexchange do not have either of these coins. Have a look at the "Auto Exchange Coin" page on MPH and you will see these coins are crossed out.
You will have to maually send them to an exchange that has these coins.

EDIT: Gamescredits only delayed for autoexchange, but this may be a long time as it depends on the exchange,
        Update form MPH "Gamecredits wallet is under maintenance on Bittrex. Auto exchange requests related to Gamecredits would be stopped or delayed temporarily."
will you be sure that this is your wallet? "
 etnjvMPvGM68TZp59KDfWvQoNS7NFaEc9296CK4pSrfA4j5KgTguz5sZNEwC2KMW6iEn8gML7vASrT3 gLxD3n9zs3M2PxMYVyH" try to explain to me how the wallet is yours
Activity: 28
Click the "Auto Exchange" link and you will see 3 "X"
I believe this indicates there is NO exchange possible ...

Thanks for that! Now I also understand what that lists means...

regards Beta
Activity: 20
Click the "Auto Exchange" link and you will see 3 "X"
I believe this indicates there is NO exchange possible ...
Activity: 28
I mined 54 ESN and have autoexchange switched on.

It doesnt go to "on exchange".

Is there a problem?

or do I have to mine more before it will be exchanged?

Beta
Activity: 1
Good afternoon. He began to mine on the Miningpoolhub bullet in May 2018. was all right. Once he took the cue to the exmo stock exchange. A week ago I began to observe problems with the entrance to my account, but this happens sometimes. On the weekend, there were problems with logging in to my account and I reset my password. Signed in to my account. I saw a decrease in balance, because By this time, the sum of the beads had to accumulate, which automatically had to be transferred to the account in exmo. The situation for today: money for a purse in exmo never came, and I can not log into my account. I'm trying to reset the password, but nothing comes to the email address (reset link). Written on September 26, 2018. a letter to [email protected] and [email protected] about the problem, but there is still no answer. Can you advise me, what should I do next?
Activity: 1
hello admin. I have a problem with my ETN withdrawals. I need you to give me the private key so I check it again. Can you help me find the private key from the pool's ETN wallet?
Activity: 50
ESN?  Really?

MiningPoolHub(MPH) is very well-known in South Korean and MPH contact/support point in South Korea is the ddengle site. (https://www.ddengle.com/pool_mining_pool_hub)
Ddengle is the largest miner community in South Korea since 2013, ESN(EtherSocial Network) was incubated several years ago at the Ddengle.
I guess that's why ESN is listed at MPH  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Linux Forever... Resistance is futile!!!
Suddenly my ETH balance shows 0
Everything fine over there?

Edit:
Looks like its fixed.
Activity: 6
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
A security update for Myriadcoin has been released:

https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/9h5zr0/myriadcoin_01430/

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 44