Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 167. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Thanks for adding zencash was waiting for it long time ...

Now Its time to add hush(zdash) Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hmm..
So you are using latest djm34 build but still stuck?
Did you check your invalid share rate on dashboard? Was it high?
Let me know your id so that I can investigate.

I sent my login to you in skype.
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
Hey guys I'm using auto exchange for the first time. I sent a bit of dash over to be switched to btc but on my balances page it doesn't even show it to be on the exchange...Just looks like it disappeared, is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
fees are still very high in my opinion, transactions getting confirmed at the moment for 90% less..

Bitcoin transaction fee from miningpoolhub is automatically adjusted by network.
The reason why I don't lower the fee much more by adjusting bitcoin wallet setting is that transaction may be delayed like days and weeks these days.

Current fee is charged about 0.0003 BTC.
I'll check whether I can lower it more.

Very nice static difficulty working perfectly .

Good!

How to set a lower difficulty?

You can set static diff at worker password like "sd=16"
Don't input this in website, but input it in mining rig command.

Not all coins are supported. Zcoin, Digibyte, Myriadcoin are supported.

Does miningpoolhub auto-switch to every scrypt coin which is the most profitable atm? (Gamecredits,Litecoin,Linx,EMC2 etc...?)

Currently switching between Gamecredits, SXC, Verge.
Litecoin is excluded because difficulty is too high but pool hashpower is not that big. It would need weeks to find a block and auto switching will be meaningless in this case.
I'll add more Scrypt coins.

Hello! Which sd parameter should I use for a 4000 kh / s rig? sd=8 it's ok? or sd=16? But not to lose profits.
I also lose about 15% hashrate !!!
In fact, there are many rigs, the total amount is 72000 kh / s and 58000 kh / s is displayed on the pool.
ZCOIN.

You don't need to input sd parameter usually. vardiff works well.
You can input static difficulty value like monitoring vardiff number changes and input some static value in that range.

I would like for coins using Xevan and Phi to be added to the suite , AMD and NVIDIA.
Please both.

I hope it can be done

Yeah I'll check and add them if it meets some criteria.

I specified sd=5, sd=8 but I still lose about 15% of hashes and profits. Administration, help!

You are using djm34's latest miner?
Please try this miner if you are using tpruvot version.

It looks like the Monero pool, or at least the pool page, is stuck. The block confirmations, nor wallet balance, have updated since this morning.

The auto exchange also seems stuck. I moved XMR over to the auto-exchange wallet about 7 hours ago and it hasn't moved to the exchange yet at this time. (I am aware that there is a minimum pool wide, though it seems like it's been too long thus far).

Issue resolved now. Monero wallet stuck time to time.
I reported this issue few weeks before and it's not solved yet.
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2649
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2795

I think I have to make some auto recovery code for it.

hi dev, im a big fan of miningpoolhub.
btw, just an advice, how about adding mining profit calculator features in eac coin listed on your pool.
it wound be great.
thx anyway Smiley

I would add profit calculator someday but I think it would make some UI complex.
Why not use whattomine.com for it?

Hi, I am currently mining ZCoin and on my PC it shows a hashrate of 9.65 MH/s, but on the MiningPoolHub Dashboard for ZCoin it is displaying ony 4.36.
Is this normal?
Not only that now I am getting an error that zm.exe has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware. wtf

I believe you are nvidia user using ccminer.
Try djm34's latest ccminer build. It's listed on zcoin pool homepage.

maybe you will share your version?
I am use https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/ cuda 9.0.

Hmm..
So you are using latest djm34 build but still stuck?
Did you check your invalid share rate on dashboard? Was it high?
Let me know your id so that I can investigate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi, I am currently mining ZCoin and on my PC it shows a hashrate of 9.65 MH/s, but on the MiningPoolHub Dashboard for ZCoin it is displaying ony 4.36.
Is this normal?
Not only that now I am getting an error that zm.exe has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware. wtf

zm.exe is for Zcash not Zcoin; they are completely different.

is there a option to lock the ZCOIN vardiff?
we need  fixed vardiff of 8, 64, 512 for proxy miner
@miningpoolhub

Something needs to change i really like the pool but i'm gonna have to go back to mining zen on suprnova or vert because i send shares way too slow. . .

Dashboard is constantly reporting way lower hashrate than local and i'm sure that's why.

Also only getting about 3/4 of expected returns.

You can now set static diff.
Input "sd=8" or "sd=16". Maybe 5 if your hashrate is small.
This option is not enabled for all zcoin servers yet. I'll restart and enable it one by one. So you should see it operating about few hours later.

Hello! Which sd parameter should I use for a 4000 kh / s rig? sd=8 it's ok? or sd=16? But not to lose profits.
In fact, there are many rigs, the total amount is 72000 kh / s and 58000 kh / s is displayed on the pool.
ZCOIN.

I specified sd=5, sd=8 but I still lose about 15% of hashes and profits. Administration, help!

The issue isnt the difficulty, but probably the version of ccminer.
I must have downloaded 10 different ones, and I dont know which one I have that works, but its the only one that works right. Some send invalid shares, some dont use the right cuda version, and some report a much lower rate on MPH than on my computer.

maybe you will share your version?
I am use https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/ cuda 9.0.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Is this normal?
Activity: 10

@miningpoolhub

Something needs to change i really like the pool but i'm gonna have to go back to mining zen on suprnova or vert because i send shares way too slow. . .

Dashboard is constantly reporting way lower hashrate than local and i'm sure that's why.

This option is not enabled for all zcoin servers yet. I'll restart and enable it one by one. So you should see it operating about few hours later.

ZCOIN.

The issue isnt the difficulty, but probably the version of ccminer.
I must have downloaded 10 different ones, and I dont know which one I have that works, but its the only one that works right. Some send invalid shares, some dont use the right cuda version, and some report a much lower rate on MPH than on my computer.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
hi dev, im a big fan of miningpoolhub.
btw, just an advice, how about adding mining profit calculator features in eac coin listed on your pool.
it wound be great.
thx anyway Smiley
In the new multipoolminer 2.7 this error appears and no conversion is shown in $

Profit ($) has been fixed:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

This is where issues are to be posted:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues
Activity: 46
It looks like the Monero pool, or at least the pool page, is stuck. The block confirmations, nor wallet balance, have updated since this morning.

The auto exchange also seems stuck. I moved XMR over to the auto-exchange wallet about 7 hours ago and it hasn't moved to the exchange yet at this time. (I am aware that there is a minimum pool wide, though it seems like it's been too long thus far).

@miningpoolhub

ZCOIN.

I would like for coins using Xevan and Phi to be added to the suite , AMD and NVIDIA.
Please both.

I hope it can be done

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/commits/master
Activity: 382
Please both.

I hope it can be done

@miningpoolhub

ZCOIN.
Does miningpoolhub auto-switch to every scrypt coin which is the most profitable atm? (Gamecredits,Litecoin,Linx,EMC2 etc...?)

Not every, no.

Port 17001 switches between these:
Litecoin
Gamecredits
Sexcoin
Verge-Scrypt
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 305
How to set a lower difficulty?
Activity: 168
Very nice static difficulty working perfectly .
Activity: 44

"- Increased bitcoin withdrawal fee due to network overload"
add to Manage Wallet bitcoin Transfer to altcoin

It's currently not supprted because of low demand on transferring bitcoin.
Also bitcoin withdrawal decreased like before because network became calm and stable.

fees are still very high in my opinion, transactions getting confirmed at the moment for 90% less..
Jump to: