Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 169. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone know how i set difficulty for my rigs?

I found some older information that seemed to suggest filling the password with d=x.xx would work but I can't seem to get it to lower now matter how low values I put in.

On my personal rig I tried 3 and 2.5 but can never get it lower than 5 (which means i get at best accepted shares once a minute)

On my mining rig it spikes crazily going form 17 down to as low as 11. Again setting diffulty seems to have no effect.

Any advice? Not possible to adjust?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey there, I got some  questions for mining on miningpoolhub.  Roll Eyes
When mining Zcoin and a block is found on your machine/rig. Does the miner receive the block of credit of 40 blocks of Zcoin, or any of the 40 blocks? Does Miningpoolhub share the blocks that are found with everyone?
Is 40 blocks of Zcoin about 800$?
Where,  or what site can I find how long  it would take for a rig to find an average time to find a block of Zcoin?
Does finding a block get added to you Unconfirmed for Auto Exchange, and will be then Confirmed for Auto Exchange? If you have your coins exchanging after finding a block/shares.

Thanks for all who help me answer these questions in advance.
Thank-you Miningpoolhub for you time,support, and you service of the site.  Smiley Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi, my username is funnyboy027 at MPH
I have 3 rigs mining zcoin at MPH using ccminer.
Now only 2 are working, 1 rig has error when connecting to your pool, it say: "failed to get extranonce1"
All of 3 rigs have the same network connection.
Please help me to solve it

I am having the same issue.
Activity: 4
Hi

I have a problem here. I have been mining monero all night and can see my graph shows a steady-ish hash of 650 all night, yet my estimate is stuck and hovering at about 0.00029, My valid shares are increasing slowly, I have zero unconfirmed balance and my confirmed hasn't budged in hours. Is there a problem?

Thanks

user: Spectator21

Edit: After a couple more hours and no change, I've moved to a different pool for the time being. If there's a temporary problem, and my confirmed balance updates, I'll come back.
Activity: 18
Now only 2 are working, 1 rig has error when connecting to your pool, it say: "failed to get extranonce1"

i've same problem with you  Cry

someone can solved this problem please help us.
Activity: 32
Activity: 124
pls add bitcoin gold equihash algo.!
Activity: 154
Are you ready for upcoming EXP fork?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hi mining pool hub.

Recently i mined zcash but i cannot cash out. An error says "Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address". I do input the bitcoin address from my account in coins.ph account. I already enabled the OTP. Where did i go wrong? Please help and thank you so much.

Regards,

(1) You can not send ZCash to a Bitcoin address, you need to send it to..a ZCash address.
(2) You can send coin from Mining Pool Hub to an exchange, I have done it many times.

Note:
In Mining Pool Hub you can autoconvert your ZCash to Bitcoin, or any other coin available on MPH. I would use Litecoin as it's less expensive to transfer and quicker to transfer than Bitcoin (a couple of days ago it took 2 days to transfer Bitcoin I had on one exchange to another exchange).

Thank you so much for the help. I will try your suggestions. Last thing, if i will autoconvert my zcash to litecoin, can i send it from Mining Pool Hub to my bitcoin address? Thank you so much.

You were lucky that you did not lose your ZCash, if you had transfered your ZCash from a desktop wallet or coin exchange you would have lost all of your ZCash.

Just to repeat what someone else has posted in the hope that it will help get the message across.

You can only send Bitcoin to a Bitcoin address, and the same goes for all other coins.

Altcoin to Altcoin address only
ZCash to Zcash address only
Monero to Monero address only
Activity: 18
What the hell. I have Only getting this message on my rigs.  Nothing I could do to solve it.  On other rigs I am not getting this error message at all.

[2017-11-14 22:02:00] Starting on stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2017-11-14 22:02:00] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-11-14 22:02:00] 6 miner threads started, using 'lyra2z' algorithm.
[2017-11-14 22:02:00] Failed to get extranonce1
[2017-11-14 22:02:01] Stratum subscribe answer id is not correct!
[2017-11-14 22:02:01] JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)
[2017-11-14 22:02:01] ...retry after 30 seconds

What can i do about this.

Thanks you very much.

Embarrassed
Activity: 44

Thank you so much for the help. I will try your suggestions. Last thing, if i will autoconvert my zcash to litecoin, can i send it from Mining Pool Hub to my bitcoin address? Thank you so much.

Be carefull, you can not send any other coins to bitcoin address than bitcoin! For litecoin you will need a litecoin address
Activity: 62
This might have been asked before, but is there some form of statistics available for MPH?

I've been running my miner in multialgo auto-exchange mode for a while but all I have to go on is knowing I started X days ago and got Y coins.

A basic graph (such as average earning by week, at the very least) would do wonders for usability.
Activity: 2
Hi mining pool hub.

Recently i mined zcash but i cannot cash out. An error says "Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address". I do input the bitcoin address from my account in coins.ph account. I already enabled the OTP. Where did i go wrong? Please help and thank you so much.

Regards,

(1) You can not send ZCash to a Bitcoin address, you need to send it to..a ZCash address.
(2) You can send coin from Mining Pool Hub to an exchange, I have done it many times.

Note:
In Mining Pool Hub you can autoconvert your ZCash to Bitcoin, or any other coin available on MPH. I would use Litecoin as it's less expensive to transfer and quicker to transfer than Bitcoin (a couple of days ago it took 2 days to transfer Bitcoin I had on one exchange to another exchange).

Activity: 52
Its very strange with zcoin hashrate on mining pool hub

Pool hashrate : 79880 MH/s
Network hashrate : 76170 MH/s

How can a pool have more hashrate than total network ?

https://imgur.com/a/DYLpu
Activity: 25
it's good to support altcoins i'll try this pool  Wink
Activity: 304

As pool is using PPLNS system for payouts, the 17xxx ports will only switch to the most profitable when a block is found on the currently mined one. This is to prevent users losing their shares submitted (losing credits due to early switching) and it is considered to be a smarter and better way of mining.

Maybe MPH has a plan to add coins in the future, maybe he just doesn't want to in order to save on the storage bill or keep the server loads low, who knows? We have an almost endless list of good coins waiting to be added for months, some of them are requested over 6 months ago. You can request them here but don't expect them to be added any time soon.

The pool indeed has a very limited set of coins for each algo. I guess, we either try to manage it here or find another pool or set of pools. After many years of being a vocal and loyal user of MPH, I had to realise that this pool is stalling out and despite my kind warnings to MPH, this pool does not want to keep its relevance in the game. I, for one, am switching between a few pools and this one now depending on profitability. It is not ideal, requires extra manual work but at least the payouts are much better. Sorry MPH, I am not going to lie, you will slowly lose your users. 90% of my hashrate is already somewhere else in average.

Quote from: miningpoolhub

I understand how you felt and your disappointment.
I am personally having very busy days including the pool backend works. As I already mentioned before, I'm running more than +40 servers. Has increased few more so I think it's nearly 50 now.

There's some other pools out there that only runs one or two coins.
You would think that why they don't add more coins, but it's quite difficult to maintain several coins because it needs additional maintenance and db tweak, wallet updates.

I also agree that my work progress is slow these days.
I'm actually developer and not server operator but I'm currently under heavy job monitoring several servers and repairing every day.

For example here's the list of jobs I did recently.

1. bittrex have reset pool account verification level and it stopped whole auto exchange process.
2. Zcoin wallet breaks mining due to its latest malicious transaction bug
3. Dash mandatory update.
4. Monero wallet stopped syncing time to time without reason.
5. Expanse will hardfork soon. Block reward changes.
6. Internal Aurora DB performance decreased lately from AWS update. Had to tweak some logic and test to flush old share data.
7. Bitcoin gold snapshot
8. Asia server went down few days ago resulting 3 servers offline due to datacenter issue.
9. Moving, adding monero/zcoin servers at singapore region
10. Launch new server from digitalocean with bigger space.
11. Bitcoin gold syncing
12. Answering questions and OTP reset requests. I receive nearly +30 questions daily.

Trust me, I work day and night everyday including weekends.
I hope my new hired men do their job quickly.

Sorry for inconvenience.

I have never implied you were not busy and I always appreciated the fact there are so many things to be done on the backend side (we've had these conversations before, and all kudos to you for your hard work). What causes frustration to many of us is that we were promised many coins to be added a long time ago and these are still not delivered. According to another statement, Zen should be already up and running.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I feel there will ALWAYS be something critically important to do with the backend and maintaining current wallets (even just keeping up-to-date with their status and news is difficult, I know) but due to that, coin additions will be just delayed forever. And when I am looking at from your angle, it is completely understandable you don't want throw more oil on the fire by adding a new coin.

And then Auroracoin was added that was not asked by anyone on this forum and currently mined by 7 miners. I understand it was easy and quick to set up but that does not make us feel better about it.

There should be at least a date (or a smaller time window) set that users can hold onto when expecting new coins. The word "soon" loses its meaningfulness when applied for time frames such as months in a fast-paced crypto world. You really should just say no to people when new coins are requested so you don't keep their hopes up or prioritise and actually add them within a couple of weeks if promised. And failing at this is causing the real frustration.

EDIT: My suggestion is to publish your plan of coin additions which should at least contain the list of coins and an actual date or timeframe they will be added (comments are also appreciated). Then users will know what to expect from MPH and you also have something you can work towards to.
Activity: 304
As pool is using PPLNS system for payouts, the 17xxx ports will only switch to the most profitable when a block is found on the currently mined one. This is to prevent users losing their shares submitted (losing credits due to early switching) and it is considered to be a smarter and better way of mining.

Maybe MPH has a plan to add coins in the future, maybe he just doesn't want to in order to save on the storage bill or keep the server loads low, who knows? We have an almost endless list of good coins waiting to be added for months, some of them are requested over 6 months ago. You can request them here but don't expect them to be added any time soon.

The pool indeed has a very limited set of coins for each algo. I guess, we either try to manage it here or find another pool or set of pools. After many years of being a vocal and loyal user of MPH, I had to realise that this pool is stalling out and despite my kind warnings to MPH, this pool does not want to keep its relevance in the game. I, for one, am switching between a few pools and this one now depending on profitability. It is not ideal, requires extra manual work but at least the payouts are much better. Sorry MPH, I am not going to lie, you will slowly lose your users. 90% of my hashrate is already somewhere else in average.

miners will lose credit when they return from mining another coin - first rounds will be paid less, PPLNS on multiport is DONE WRONG, it should sum shares on all equal algos, not like it is now on individual basis.

I agree, when coins mined in a multipool fashion on the 17xxx ports, shares should be counted in continuity (and therefore carried over if applicable) when port switches to another coin of the same algorithm. Using the single pool/coin ports (20xxx) is a different story.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500

miners will lose credit when they return from mining another coin - first rounds will be paid less, PPLNS on multiport is DONE WRONG, it should sum shares on all equal algos, not like it is now on individual basis.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
MPH is probably the most honest and transparent pool ive ever tried. True there are problems specially not being able to keep up with new coins, but still it is my preferred pool. whenever there are no recent spikes of coins i always come back to mine a single algo or coin in MPH. But whenever there are coins that spike and arent available in MPH then i take a short vacation from MPH.

I still prefer this pool if i only had coding skills id apply to help this pool. Thats how much i want to see it succeed. Unfortunately i have next to 0 coding skills. Having a trustworthy pool is better than possibly a little higher income from other pools.
Activity: 5
Hi,
I cashed out 1000 MUSIC 24h ago and received nothing.
There is no transfer history, how can i know what happened ?
What are the delays ?
Thanks

Can you tell me your username or id number?
I'll check your account.

My username is contremaitre ID 114215
Thanks
Jump to: