Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 219. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My getusertransactions call doesn't return any cash outs for ethereum but it does for bitcoin. Can we please fix this? Thanks!

For some reason my Eth Dashboard is not reflecting my hash rate?Huh Anyone else seeing this issue.  I have checked my miners and they are hashing away with no issue.  Not sure why the dashboard is not reflecting this or the earnings.

Does the getuserhashrate API call return the correct data?

What host did you call? Have you tried with target pool's hostname? e.g.) https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/ ...

Yes.

https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getusertransactions&api_key=[API_KEY_HERE]&id=75169

Right now I only get Credit type transactions back. It completely screws up my calculation spreadsheet since the balance drops without a payment transaction being posted so it thinks I just lost of a ton of money.

Any resolution on this?

I would be willing to share my Google Sheets for people after this is fixed so they can track their own profitability.
Activity: 5
Mining Pool Hub

Pool URL : https://miningpoolhub.com

Features

- Auto profit switch.
  You can switch mining coin/algo by profitability.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.
  Suggest us more payout coins.

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately using Hub feature.
  Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- US, Europe, Asia servers.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Super powerful monster servers are running.
Please come and enjoy.

My account is locked and I can not receive the email to unblock it. I've had 2 emails, but you do not respond

Also, check your spam folder.

I do not get anything to the spam folder. This is already making me angry  . Flat to miningpoolhub solution to my problem.

Change password and now "Unable to login"

It can not be that I'm mining and can not see my coins.
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
LOL
Hi. My acc blocked. No messages in mail, no in spam folder. Can you help? Thank you
Me too  Angry Who help you unlock?
Now unlock, but "Unable to login"
Change password, but again "Unable to login"
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Mining Pool Hub

Features

- Auto profit switch.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.

Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Please come and enjoy.

My account is locked and I can not receive the email to unblock it. I've had 2 emails, but you do not respond

Also, check your spam folder.
Activity: 5
Mining Pool Hub

Features

- Auto profit switch.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Please come and enjoy.

Activity: 322
Merit: 233
The multialgo 12016 port never seems to work for me. Try using the 17016 skein port or 20537 digibyte skein port.

ccminerAlexis78.exe -r 0 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -u user.rig -p x

I actually figured it out after over an hour of searching, i had to turn on working under hub workers, some reason it was defaulted to "no work"... by then zpool was back up so i was able to get my rigs back online through that.. but i seriously want to get a MPH set of batch files made of my custom miner files so i can switch on the fly if things go down or better yet switch over completely if profits show better on this pool... the only thing keeping me from switching so far is the lack of coins... i have asked for a handful to be added, which has been like 90% of my most profitable coins mined in the past 30 days using multi-algo on zpool... but ive not seen them added...
Activity: 10
The multialgo 12016 port never seems to work for me. Try using the 17016 skein port or 20537 digibyte skein port.

ccminerAlexis78.exe -r 0 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -u user.rig -p x
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Could someone please post a simple line of code they use to connect to MPH, i tried to use the aaronsauce stuff lastnight, it just keeps locking up my miners.. on default settings.. i have been having lots of issues with Zpool and would like to rewrite my batch files i use on zpool to use on MPH

Im getting error and never connecting....

Activity: 238
My account are lock too... I try to communicate by email at [email protected] and [email protected] but no-one reply... Try to change password but account still lock after. What can i do for unlock my account?
Thank you very much for the extra security measures. I hope 2FA with GoogleAuth/Authy/etc or through other ways is coming, too.
Activity: 197
I know, I'm not sure how they got past both security checks. Even my PIN to withdraw

Same thing happened to me.
"You've had 1 failed login attempts! Reset counter" with new pin request and then withdraw a few coins in balance
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Please do a clean install of CMS and fire the poor people on you "boat".

Right now my BSTY scheme looks like shit! Maxcoin is the same joke. High predictables. Lousy and none payouts.
Like somebody chips of coins or nicking bandwith.

I guess you are optimising your wallet explaining yourself..

Thomas.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Maybe connecting to 20536 would help because it's dwarf-proxy compatible port.

You don't happen to have a port on XMR that is compatible with the dwarfpool cryptonight proxy by any chance do you?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Bitcointalk.

Meet dragon:

Hobbit meets dragon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYOJZm0FXPw

Just another way of telling you: "You are rich :-)".
Hi,
Till date my earnings are showing 0 ZEC.
I did mining using nicehash a very speeds on 20th and 21st.
These two i did after recieving the last earning at 18:00 hrs on 20th.
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
My id is: 71458.
Mods please help.

i think i got the same problem today...

i was minng using nicehash and got 500,000+++ valid shares... of 32,000,000.++ shares.. (its about 1.8% of block?) my rewards was 0.07zec.... =/

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

I think mining Zcash on miningpoolhub.com is risky.
Its better to stay away from miningpoolhub untill its resolved.
I lost my whole money for nothing in return.

This happened with suprnova too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1656416.new#new

Then please contact the nicehash devs with these issues as clearly something is wrong on their end.

Yes, I'm already doing this, and I'm waiting for an answer.

But I believe the problem is both sides

Because in the pool, it appeared that I had valid shares, which calculating represents much more than I definitely won
Why would it show up in the pool if it was not really happening?

Is Nicehash having a problem? Most likely
MPH is having problem? Probably too.

Cool. Curious. Keep us posted please.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Hi,
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
Mods please help.

i was minng using nicehash and got 500,000+++ valid shares... of 32,000,000.++ shares.. (its about 1.8% of block?) my rewards was 0.07zec.... =/

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

Then please contact the nicehash devs with these issues as clearly something is wrong on their end.

Yes, I'm already doing this, and I'm waiting for an answer.

But I believe the problem is both sides

Because in the pool, it appeared that I had valid shares, which calculating represents much more than I definitely won
Why would it show up in the pool if it was not really happening?

Is Nicehash having a problem? Most likely
MPH is having problem? Probably too.
Hi,
Mods please help.

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Hi,
Mods please help.

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Hi. My acc blocked. No messages in mail, no in spam folder. Can you help? Thank you
Me too  Angry Who help you unlock?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I've been getting a message saying "You've had 1 failed login attempts! Reset counter".

It seems someone is trying to break into my account too.

I am also getting this message every time I log in: You have 1 failed login attempts!

WTF ?!
Jump to: