Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 221. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Since last 1 hr my ether pool speed is showing zero on workers page it shows correct speed but on the dashboard it is showing zero speed also my earnings are not adding up please check as soon as  possible.

Same problem as you. Earlier today worker page was not working for a few hours. Now dashboard. Something is going on...

I talked to him on skype and it is fixed now.

I'll give it a try. I temporarily transfered to another pool. Thanks for the info. =)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Since last 1 hr my ether pool speed is showing zero on workers page it shows correct speed but on the dashboard it is showing zero speed also my earnings are not adding up please check as soon as  possible.

Same problem as you. Earlier today worker page was not working for a few hours. Now dashboard. Something is going on...

I talked to him on skype and it is fixed now.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Hi,
Till date my earnings are showing 0 ZEC.
I did mining using nicehash a very speeds on 20th and 21st.
These two i did after recieving the last earning at 18:00 hrs on 20th.
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
My id is: 71458.
Mods please help.

i think i got the same problem today...

i was minng using nicehash and got 500,000+++ valid shares... of 32,000,000.++ shares.. (its about 1.8% of block?) my rewards was 0.07zec.... =/

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec
Activity: 28
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
Are you guys going to add LBC ? you really should great for profit rn would bring in more people to the pool
Activity: 4
Miningpoolhub is getting hacked. All my coins have new withdrawal address and are gone. Who the hell do I contact for help?

You can follow these transactions to the hacker -

Zcash tx address: t1gTqJzYUZNxbB6EYvZRYYTMAeKWYXz6Gqk

bitcoin: 1PDk1cGeGKFmrTCPmgwy45UFESdxMhHn2Z
u can send to this one. I already done that and i send private messages for OP too hope we can get our coin back.
Email [email protected]
Skype [email protected]
Activity: 31
Miningpoolhub is getting hacked. All my coins have new withdrawal address and are gone. Who the hell do I contact for help?

You can follow these transactions to the hacker -

Zcash tx address: t1gTqJzYUZNxbB6EYvZRYYTMAeKWYXz6Gqk

bitcoin: 1PDk1cGeGKFmrTCPmgwy45UFESdxMhHn2Z
Activity: 4
My account got hacked today someone already go inside and change my email address now i can't login to my account.i already send you a pm. Please help
Activity: 24
Is it too much to ask as miners? We just want to see 24h graphs in details like nanopool.
Why?
Activity: 84
Why other pools don't bother making a nice stats page like nanopool?
ethermine also ok but dwarfpool stats not good enough and MPH is even worse.

Is it too much to ask as miners? We just want to see 24h graphs in details like nanopool.
Activity: 29
My getusertransactions call doesn't return any cash outs for ethereum but it does for bitcoin. Can we please fix this? Thanks!

For some reason my Eth Dashboard is not reflecting my hash rate?Huh Anyone else seeing this issue.  I have checked my miners and they are hashing away with no issue.  Not sure why the dashboard is not reflecting this or the earnings.

Does the getuserhashrate API call return the correct data?

What host did you call? Have you tried with target pool's hostname? e.g.) https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/ ...

Yes.

https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getusertransactions&api_key=[API_KEY_HERE]&id=75169

Right now I only get Credit type transactions back. It completely screws up my calculation spreadsheet since the balance drops without a payment transaction being posted so it thinks I just lost of a ton of money.
Activity: 69
can you add autoexchange for maxcoin at yobit? think they added it june 23rd
Thanks
Activity: 9
Hi,
Till date my earnings are showing 0 ZEC.
I did mining using nicehash a very speeds on 20th and 21st.
These two i did after recieving the last earning at 18:00 hrs on 20th.
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
My id is: 71458.
Mods please help.
Activity: 29
 set  difficulty  Zcach in autoswich enable?
 Huh
Activity: 45
Hi admin,

I'm a bit confused about the balance, according to the credits history I should have around 0.3 Monero now.
But it says I only have 0.09? Or my math is that bad?

https://ibb.co/js6FL5

There's no autochange or debit history.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I see the problem still persists with zero hash showing up for ETH on the Dashboard and for the workers.  Time to move the miners.  Please update when you get this fixed. 
Am I getting credited on the back end for my Eth mining?  Dashboard still says zero, and I don't see anything accumulating in the unconfirmed/confirmed section.  Workers page still says no hashing. 

Any idea what is going on? 
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello,

First time on miningpoolhub, rented some hashpower on nicehash and trying to connect port 17014 (qubit) but nicehash gives an error "difficulty too low" it says that it should be at least 0.05 but pools difficulty is 0.03 and because of that, it just doesn't even connects to the pool.
btw i have connected with password d=8 which works well with other pools that i'm using. Is there any configuration that i'm missing for nicehash?
user id: 61993

I have set minimum 0.1 difficulty for nicehash miners few days ago. It should work fine.
I don't know why nicehash doesn't notify their changes to pools.

I hate to say but it does not look like the NiceHash Qubit issue is quite resolved.

It is showing 0 as my hash rate...  And not showing any of my workers hashing on the workers page.  So it is reflecting that I am not hashing when I am watching my miners hash as we speak.  So something is wrong.
Jump to: