Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 247. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Mining Pool Hub

Hi
This is miningpoolhub op.
Sorry for late replies. Usually I reply to all your questions but I had really tough days lately. I couldn't even sleep for days.
I've been doing lots of work to protect miners from ddos.

I'm still testing some solutions. Is there anyone who can test new server which is ddos protected?

If you were using
hub.miningpoolhub.com, can you connect to
safe-hub.miningpoolhub.com
and tell me whether it's working well or not.

Seems like many miners connect well but not sure whether there's some unknown issues.

Sorry for inconvenience.

All seems to be ok'ish.. i dont seem to have lost anything during this.
Things are just a bit delayed.

Good job.
Good pool.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

Mining Pool Hub

Hi
This is miningpoolhub op.
Sorry for late replies. Usually I reply to all your questions but I had really tough days lately. I couldn't even sleep for days.
I've been doing lots of work to protect miners from ddos.

I'm still testing some solutions. Is there anyone who can test new server which is ddos protected?

If you were using
hub.miningpoolhub.com, can you connect to
safe-hub.miningpoolhub.com
and tell me whether it's working well or not.

Seems like many miners connect well but not sure whether there's some unknown issues.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
WHere can I download multipoolminer?

A friend ask

@MiningPoolHub Please can you add the link back to the home page? github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Upvote  Grin

Btw is it only for windows? where can i get linux version? thanks Smiley

Hi guys how do you setting your miner so it can auto switch to other algo??

lets say i mining zcoin, but i want to switch it to monero when profit more good in monero, how can i do that?

thank you Smiley

Can someone tell me how to setting it? Or maybe if this place is wrong to ask, please kindly tell me where i am should post? thank you Smiley

You can use aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner for easy mining.

Is it not possible to using cpuminer to be the miner for auto switch mining? and thank you to let me know about that miner will try it Smiley

No, they have different algorithms and miners. Use MPM as suggested above.

is it the only CPU miner that can support auto switch? And thank you for your explanation before Smiley

Miners don't just auto switch out of the box. In MultiPoolMiner, I read the hashrate for your machine, monitor the prices on MiningPoolHub and run all the popular most profitable miners to ensure that you are getting the highest profit.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

A friend ask

@MiningPoolHub Please can you add the link back to the home page? github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Upvote  Grin

Btw is it only for windows? where can i get linux version? thanks Smiley

lets say i mining zcoin, but i want to switch it to monero when profit more good in monero, how can i do that?

thank you Smiley

Can someone tell me how to setting it? Or maybe if this place is wrong to ask, please kindly tell me where i am should post? thank you Smiley

Is it not possible to using cpuminer to be the miner for auto switch mining? and thank you to let me know about that miner will try it Smiley

is it the only CPU miner that can support auto switch? And thank you for your explanation before Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

A friend ask

Activity: 960
Merit: 514

A friend ask
Activity: 304

thank you Smiley

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is it possible to add a job to hub workers that excludes eth and etc for mining with HD7970 cards that get low hash due to 3gb vram limit and dag?

thank you Smiley

Activity: 17
Why donate more mins than setting?
Activity: 5

thank you Smiley

thank you Smiley

Activity: 4
Anyone having problems with Siacoin stuck in auto exchange? I haven't had any exchanged for at least a week now. Could anyone help me?
Activity: 21
I seem to have an amount of Monero stuck on the exchange for the last few days (other more recent transactions have been getting autoexchanged properly)

account name secondcoming

cheers!

You need wallet.transactionID for monero to work
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
does miningpoolhub support extranonce?
Activity: 304
So Eth payouts are delayed. I did think the rewards were off. I earned the quarter of what I should have since the ddos happened. I hope it catches up and will be correct from now on. Siacoin is also off and on, not sure what's goin on there, would be better off with decred.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Whats up with EXP, miningpoolhub?

Time Since Last Block   3 hours 5 minutes 10 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   675558 (done: 8182.38%)

You had shitloads of power.
I didnt check the details myself before i wasted XX Gh/s for a while here.

Lack of peers? Should still find blocks and make your own fork at this speed.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Klinging on to my maxcoins. BTC is having a bad day..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Pool is working well again!

Please add LBRY Credits (LBC)! I am sure all the NVIDIA card owners will rejoice Cheesy
Activity: 14
I seem to have an amount of Monero stuck on the exchange for the last few days (other more recent transactions have been getting autoexchanged properly)

account name secondcoming

cheers!
Jump to: