Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 246. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When i use auto algo switching I keep getting stratum auth faild..

Currently i'm mining eth with claymore's dual miner.

i'm running a 6 x gtx 1070 rig.

I have a feeling it has to do with CC miner ,i run latest version and whenever i use the auto algo switch port or a normal port for example  digibyte groestl it will give stratum auth error.

please help
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
FTC payouts stalled for second day and no actions... :/
Activity: 13
safe-hub.miningpoolhub.com is working albeit the delay-ness. But at least its working. Keep up the good job!

Edit:
There are more rejected share, alongside the stratum_recv_line failed & stratum connection failed.
The reason for rejected share is low difficulty of the share. I didn't force the difficulty target.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
how do i rerun a benchmark for multipoolminer for a single algorithm?

Check the issues section on GitHub. I think you just need to delete that particular file in the stats folder.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
how do i rerun a benchmark for multipoolminer for a single algorithm?
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
2 miningpoolhub

Any way or chance that you will add ability to set fixed diff on skein and other algos?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I sent some hash to the GAME pool. And I stopped sending hash 10 minutes ago. I see no confirmed or unconfirmed balance. Please check and give me information. I want to mine in your GAME pool.

Code:
Round Shares
Est. Shares 70,830,334 (done: 86.67%)
Your Valid 25,889,787.8304
Your Invalid 11,930,419.1937 (31.55%)

Any plans for adding LBRY?

On that note, any news on Decred?

It's delayed due to DDoS attack. I'm configuring backend servers these days.
Sorry but I'm doing my best.

That is perfectly fine, boss. At least we know why. We just need some status updates and basic comms from time to time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi guys how do you setting your miner so it can auto switch to other algo??

lets say i mining zcoin, but i want to switch it to monero when profit more good in monero, how can i do that?

thank you Smiley

Can someone tell me how to setting it? Or maybe if this place is wrong to ask, please kindly tell me where i am should post? thank you Smiley

You can use aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner for easy mining.

i am lost on trying to get this to work

Just click 'start.bat' and it will start.
I had to disable the CPU miner and CPU graphics to get it to work
After that tho it started mining not sure if it was showing up at the pool or not
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Hi, I'm not seeing any activity on monero since about 13-14  hours ago, is there an issue with the website? (the pool appears to be accepting results okay)

It's just unlucky. Pool is working well.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

On that note, any news on Decred?

It's delayed due to DDoS attack. I'm configuring backend servers these days.
Sorry but I'm doing my best.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Sorry for late.
LBRY will be added after DCR.
Due to massive ddos attack I couldn't even work on it.

Hew...
Activity: 14
Hi, I'm not seeing any activity on monero since about 13-14  hours ago, is there an issue with the website? (the pool appears to be accepting results okay)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

lets say i mining zcoin, but i want to switch it to monero when profit more good in monero, how can i do that?

thank you Smiley

Can someone tell me how to setting it? Or maybe if this place is wrong to ask, please kindly tell me where i am should post? thank you Smiley

Just click 'start.bat' and it will start.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

thank you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WHere can I download multipoolminer?

A friend ask

@MiningPoolHub Please can you add the link back to the home page? github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Upvote  Grin

Btw is it only for windows? where can i get linux version? thanks Smiley

Hi is it only available for Windows? is there any for linux ubuntu? thanks Smiley

Has anyone tried Multipoolminer with Wine in Linux?

Also, Mr. Miningpoolhub: why no love for LBRY?
I hope your sleep improves.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

Mining Pool Hub

Hi
This is miningpoolhub op.
Sorry for late replies. Usually I reply to all your questions but I had really tough days lately. I couldn't even sleep for days.
I've been doing lots of work to protect miners from ddos.

I'm still testing some solutions. Is there anyone who can test new server which is ddos protected?

If you were using
hub.miningpoolhub.com, can you connect to
safe-hub.miningpoolhub.com
and tell me whether it's working well or not.

Seems like many miners connect well but not sure whether there's some unknown issues.

Sorry for inconvenience.

i tried for monero but not connecting
Activity: 233
WHere can I download multipoolminer?

A friend ask

@MiningPoolHub Please can you add the link back to the home page? github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

Upvote  Grin

Btw is it only for windows? where can i get linux version? thanks Smiley

thank you Smiley

Is it not possible to using cpuminer to be the miner for auto switch mining? and thank you to let me know about that miner will try it Smiley

No, they have different algorithms and miners. Use MPM as suggested above.

is it the only CPU miner that can support auto switch? And thank you for your explanation before Smiley

Miners don't just auto switch out of the box. In MultiPoolMiner, I read the hashrate for your machine, monitor the prices on MiningPoolHub and run all the popular most profitable miners to ensure that you are getting the highest profit.

Hi is it only available for Windows? is there any for linux ubuntu? thanks Smiley

Jump to: