Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 285. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
O.K.
Now i use for monero mining sgminer-gm (the same as in multipoolminer).
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
My optimization is --rawintensity 512 --gpu-threads 1 -g 2 -w 4
And for feathercoin mining i use nsgminer https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases
My optimiszation is -g 1 -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 64
For skein i use cgminer (the same as in multipoolminer) ws next optimizations -I 6 -g 2 -w 256
For ethash algo claymore with next string: -allpools 1 -esm 3 -etha 0
For equihash algo claymore also ws -a 2 param.
It is for rx 470 8gb , i think it can be used for all polaris chip based cards/

No more information  Roll Eyes

P.S. I have some questions about profitability table for ethash algo. Now multipoolminer uses summary profitability for ethash+sia algo, but for me profitability monero ws profitability ethash+sia the same or monero the best, because i have 5x rx470 8gb undervolted cards, and 650W from the wall summary, but for ethash+sia i have 1kW+ from the wall. It means that for profitability for monero 1.0, ethash 1.0 and sia 0.3 - summary profitability for ethash+sia is 1.3 but electricity +50%, so monero is more profitable for 20% Shocked .
Maybe for ethash+sia we must have at some coefficient for correction?
Because multipoolminer will not switch ethash algo when it profitability down.
Sorry for my bad english  Grin

Thank you for sharing; will looking out integrating into the next version.

Regarding the wattage monitoring, it is coming at some point, maybe not the next version but it's coming.
You can tweak it as much as you want though; just put ' * 0.9' etc. in the miner file to decrease the profit by 10%.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Some questions about MultiPoolMiner

I have 5xAMD Rx470 cards for home mining,so:

1. Now i no need CPU mining (no profit but many noise and alectricity).Where i can switch it off? (nvidia tests no need also).When i starts scrypt no additional fields on screen shown, only username question.
2. For Monero mining i use sgminer-gm because it is more profitable for me and use less electricity than claymore, and i use nsgminer for neoscrypt algo (because original sgminer not work with my cards and stops with error message).How i can change it ?
3. No maxcoin mining now, how i can delete it?

I think it will be actual for all users with polaris chip cards, shure.
Can you help me?

In the 'start.bat', take out CPU.

To add/remove/edit miners; go to the folder called 'miners'.

Next version will have the ability to select miners/algorithms without having to delete them from the folder.

Please can you post a link to any miners and/or settings as I would be interested in including them in the next release?

O.K.
Now i use for monero mining sgminer-gm (the same as in multipoolminer).
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
My optimization is --rawintensity 512 --gpu-threads 1 -g 2 -w 4
And for feathercoin mining i use nsgminer https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases
My optimiszation is -g 1 -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 64
For skein i use cgminer (the same as in multipoolminer) ws next optimizations -I 6 -g 2 -w 256
For ethash algo claymore with next string: -allpools 1 -esm 3 -etha 0
For equihash algo claymore also ws -a 2 param.
It is for rx 470 8gb , i think it can be used for all polaris chip based cards/

No more information  Roll Eyes

P.S. I have some questions about profitability table for ethash algo. Now multipoolminer uses summary profitability for ethash+sia algo, but for me profitability monero ws profitability ethash+sia the same or monero the best, because i have 5x rx470 8gb undervolted cards, and 650W from the wall summary, but for ethash+sia i have 1kW+ from the wall. It means that for profitability for monero 1.0, ethash 1.0 and sia 0.3 - summary profitability for ethash+sia is 1.3 but electricity +50%, so monero is more profitable for 20% Shocked .
Maybe for ethash+sia we must have at some coefficient for correction?
Because multipoolminer will not switch ethash algo when it profitability down.
Sorry for my bad english  Grin

no difficulty can't lower so bad our profits , there is fake shares and probably something more ... smelling scam , but with unfair and fake reason :"something went wrong"

fuck off i was thinking this pool was good before

You are talking rubbish. Wait until he is awake and he will check the backend.

There is useful stats; nothing is hidden: https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
As you can see, the past 24 hours have been really bad (mining is luck based).

If there was a problem then he usually pays out of his own money (don't know why he bothers with comments like that).
When my internet is going slow, I don't start posting on the ISP's forum telling them to f*** off... I wouldn't even expect a refund.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
no difficulty can't lower so bad our profits , there is fake shares and probably something more ... smelling scam , but with unfair and fake reason :"something went wrong"

fuck off i was thinking this pool was good before
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
still waiting for email answer ....

mining xmr during 18 hours , hashrate 4260 h/s stable , and yesterday only get 0.21 xmr ... it must be close to 0.40 , what happen night before 1st febrary  (gmt+1) Huh the day before what ok !

4260h/S = around 0.50 / day (depend of difficulty)

something not right, i mined xmr today, an half day and daily average income 1.72 xmr  but have only 0.42  Huh Roll Eyes  
nothing wrong in the pool luck

Last 24 Hours    720    40    39    0    6,439,512,952.1795    15696312821    15808406580    100.71%

edit ouch i did not 12 hour yet was 10  Embarrassed     so now it's an half day for 0.674  but  still not great  half day is 0.86 (and increasing in last hours)

maybe there was some good luck before i started and i had bad luck in my half day

Last 24 Hours    720    39    39    0    6,383,417,819.2051    15559580934    18440825187    118.52%
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
is it me, or we have no ZEC blocks for 10 hours Huh  Shocked  Cry
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
still waiting for email answer ....

mining xmr during 18 hours , hashrate 4260 h/s stable , and yesterday only get 0.21 xmr ... it must be close to 0.40 , what happen night before 1st febrary  (gmt+1) Huh the day before what ok !

4260h/S = around 0.50 / day (depend of difficulty)
Its been topping the charts for profitability recently on NVIDIA cards, even above zcash.

Decred is also another that is making good profits now as well and should continue for a while, so you may consider that as well.

Hello miningpoolhub guys

Just bugging you a little  Grin is there is any news on the library pool?, i am moving my rigs to another pool until you have LBC ready, but i don't want the hassle of have to get paid in LBC then sell it on the exchange , is a pain in the butt, please add it asap!, so i can come back and don't have to deal with exchanges. Wink

thank you
indkt.

Sorry about that.
I recently had some personal problems and some works were delayed.
I believe I can add that coin soon.

What's so special with LBRY coin anyway? Just curious that why you want to mine that coin?
There  you got it Grin
exactly my point hehe
thanks.
Hello miningpoolhub guys

Just bugging you a little  Grin is there is any news on the library pool?, i am moving my rigs to another pool until you have LBC ready, but i don't want the hassle of have to get paid in LBC then sell it on the exchange , is a pain in the butt, please add it asap!, so i can come back and don't have to deal with exchanges. Wink

thank you
indkt.

Sorry about that.

What's so special with LBRY coin anyway? Just curious that why you want to mine that coin?
well every now and then, the price go up and it becomes very profitable for NVIDIA guys like me  Grin not often though, so i know, not a priority.

huh hope personal issues sorted out well
don't worry, no rush Smiley
thank you!
keep up with the good work.
cheers
indkt.
Hello miningpoolhub guys

thank you
indkt.

you mean mining lbry - but payout in another coin? ...

#crysx
Hey Crysx, you recovered your account!, i remember that you lost it at some point and had to go out with a new one.

Yes, so far (that i know of) only zpool has auto-exchange to BTC of LBRY but it pays so bad that i rather deal with the exchange mess myself.
miningpoolhub works very good but does not have a LBRY pool Sad that's why i was bugging them a little bit  Grin
cheers
indkt.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Yeah, totally forgot about that . . . decred and lbry can be dual mined instead of SIA.  This would be a big boost in profitability.

Its been topping the charts for profitability recently on NVIDIA cards, even above zcash.

Decred is also another that is making good profits now as well and should continue for a while, so you may consider that as well.

I would also like to add them for dual mining on MultiPoolMiner.

I would also like to add them for dual mining on MultiPoolMiner.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Hello miningpoolhub guys

thank you
indkt.

Sorry about that.

1. Now i no need CPU mining (no profit but many noise and alectricity).Where i can switch it off? (nvidia tests no need also).When i starts scrypt no additional fields on screen shown, only username question.
2. For Monero mining i use sgminer-gm because it is more profitable for me and use less electricity than claymore, and i use nsgminer for neoscrypt algo (because original sgminer not work with my cards and stops with error message).How i can change it ?

Can you help me?

In the 'start.bat', take out CPU.

To add/remove/edit miners; go to the folder called 'miners'.

Next version will have the ability to select miners/algorithms without having to delete them from the folder.

Please can you post a link to any miners and/or settings as I would be interested in including them in the next release?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Can you help me?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Hello miningpoolhub guys

thank you
indkt.

Sorry about that.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
hi!
not add zec 4 hour ago. unconfirmed too
why? rate ok. miner ok
check 3 different account

Zec blocks are found rarely these days.
https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

There's no problem at pool side, just block finding is quite fluctuate.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello miningpoolhub guys

thank you
indkt.

you mean mining lbry - but payout in another coin? ...

#crysx
Hello miningpoolhub guys

thank you
indkt.
Jump to: