Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 365. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi, I'm mining as runpaint and I had a manual payout of over 3,000 Fractalcoins the other day that never showed up. 

If you happen to find them, I'll be more than happy to pay 2%.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
We are raising mining fee from 1% to 2%

We tried to keep fee as low as possible but couldn't handle server cost fee with 1% anymore.
We feel very sorry about it.

Thank you and sorry again.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello.

I mined 3 coins: Maxoin, Darkcoin and Sterlingcoin.
Choose auto-pay in Bitcoin. It's going 2 days and I haven't got any news about, where is my coins?
Can you say me, when I can recieve it?

Hi, sorry for late reply.
Have you received your coins?

If not, tell me your id and I will investigate.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
how do I get directions to mine drk on a windows 8.1 for a newbie?  for example, where does one type #1 on Getting Started?  and how does one "point you rig?

thx

Hi
What miner are you using?

sgminer? ccminer? or ASIC hardware? or CPU?
It is all different between miners and you have to optimize to your hardware. Actually it's not easy though
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I can load up both ccminer 0.7 and 1.2 and hash on the myriad-groestl pool but it never accepts any shares and just keeps hashing. Not sure what i'm doing wrong, username pass and command line seem okay?

any advice would be appreciated

Actually I also failed to successfully run ccminer for my nvidia gpu. I think my old nvidia gpu is not compatible.
Sorry that I can't help you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello.

I mined 3 coins: Maxoin, Darkcoin and Sterlingcoin.
Choose auto-pay in Bitcoin. It's going 2 days and I haven't got any news about, where is my coins?
Can you say me, when I can recieve it?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
how do I get directions to mine drk on a windows 8.1 for a newbie?  for example, where does one type #1 on Getting Started?  and how does one "point you rig?

thx
Activity: 8
I can load up both ccminer 0.7 and 1.2 and hash on the myriad-groestl pool but it never accepts any shares and just keeps hashing. Not sure what i'm doing wrong, username pass and command line seem okay?

any advice would be appreciated
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Please remove Friendshipcoin pool from your pool.
We do not want the other mining.
Please remove Friendshipcoin in your miningpoolhub.com.

What?Huh
Who are you? Are you the dev from friendshipcoin?
Activity: 44
Please remove Friendshipcoin pool from your pool.
We do not want the other mining.
Please remove Friendshipcoin in your miningpoolhub.com.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Still have 24,214.11894508 Myr credited as AE but not exchanged for almost a week Huh

Can you tell me your id? and what coin did you tried to exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Still have 24,214.11894508 Myr credited as AE but not exchanged for almost a week Huh
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
We opened several pools!

Digibyte-groestl - http://digibyte-groestl.miningpoolhub.com
Nimbus - http://nimbus.miningpoolhub.com
Sterlingcoin - http://sterlingcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Checkcoin - http://checkcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Also all these coins can be auto profit switched and auto exchanged to any other coins.
Come and mine together!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Myriadcoin Groestl Mining Pool Hub
http://myriadcoin-groestl.miningpoolhub.com/

Things came back to normal.
Payout resumed again.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Myriadcoin Mining Pool Hub
http://myriadcoin-groestl.miningpoolhub.com/

Updated to 0.9.2.6 version wallet which prevent time wrap attack occurred just few hours ago.
It is urgent hardfork, there might be some problem on exchange sites.

Still block height is not synchronized, waiting for dev to redistribute new checkpoint.
We recommend you to not mine myriadcoin at this point.

We stopped payout, and will resume when all things get normal.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Oh alright. Thanks. Is there any reason why there seems to be a lot of time gap when a block is found? Like you said, only 3 blocks have been found till now. Does 50 LTC constitute 1 block?

As litecoin's miners are very very many, it's hard to find the block.
Litecoin's nethash is approximately 1.15 Terahash/sec and our pool is finding blocks with some Megahash/sec.

As nethash increases, litecoin's difficulty value increases automatically.
So new block resolving number needs to be much higher value than other coins. This is why it needs too much time to find a block. It's hard to explain in technically, but it's simple that the more people are mining, it needs more hashing power to find.

If miningpoolhub gets more hashing power, then it will find new block more frequently.
Activity: 6

Thanks. Can you tell me why there were so many invalid shares?

Hi, this is miningpoolhub.
Your invalid shares are generated from previous block's hashing.

As new block is found from litecoin network, hashing miner needs to reset their current work and start hashing with new base numbers.
When the pool send new number for next hashing, all following shares generated from previous blocks are set to be invalid shares.

There must be little time between block propagation on network.
It cannot be zero as fast running car can't stop immediately.

As you are using NiceHash, which relay new hashing base number to different kinds of miners again, tends to need more time than normal miner.

It depends time to time, but it's normal.

Hello, thanks for explaining.

Could you also please tell me why the payout value is decreasing? As you can see in my previous screenshot, the payout was 21 and today it has become 19.  Huh

LTC Estimates
Block   19.39694819
Fees   0.19396948
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   19.20297871

You stopped mining while others continue.  They are gaining more shares while your share count stays the same.  To maintain your current number of coins, you will need to continue mining and match or exceed the hash rate for the rest of the pool.  When a block is found you will receive your percentage of the shares worth of coins.  

Last block, around 8 million shares earned me 6.2 coins.

Oh alright. Thanks. Is there any reason why there seems to be a lot of time gap when a block is found? Like you said, only 3 blocks have been found till now. Does 50 LTC constitute 1 block?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

As new block is found from litecoin network, hashing miner needs to reset their current work and start hashing with new base numbers.
When the pool send new number for next hashing, all following shares generated from previous blocks are set to be invalid shares.

As you are using NiceHash, which relay new hashing base number to different kinds of miners again, tends to need more time than normal miner.

Could you also please tell me why the payout value is decreasing? As you can see in my previous screenshot, the payout was 21 and today it has become 19.  Huh

LTC Estimates
Block   19.39694819
Fees   0.19396948
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   19.20297871

You stopped mining while others continue.  They are gaining more shares while your share count stays the same.  To maintain your current number of coins, you will need to continue mining and match or exceed the hash rate for the rest of the pool.  When a block is found you will receive your percentage of the shares worth of coins. 

Last block, around 8 million shares earned me 6.2 coins.
Activity: 6

Could you also please tell me why the payout value is decreasing? As you can see in my previous screenshot, the payout was 21 and today it has become 19.  Huh

LTC Estimates
Block   19.39694819
Fees   0.19396948
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   19.20297871
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Jump to: