Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 368. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Good day,

I fired off an E-Mail over a week ago in regards to the LiteCoin Pool Statistics page not functioning and have received no response.

The LiteCoin Pool Statistics page does not load 9 out of 10 times with current data - fed is a cached page from CloudFlare, displaying data that is almost a month old.

This is also happening with the DarkCoin Pool Statistics page but not nearly as frequently.

Could this please get resolved as soon as possible?

We depend on this information to monitor and gauge our effectiveness and profitability. It is essential that we (as miners) have it.

Thank you in advance for your time!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Thanks,it works fine.
there is another problem of jackpotcoin,maybe in many other coins,it is about the vardiff .
when i use a proxyminer gathering hundreds of rigs,the vardiff will go upto very high,
such as,jackpotcoin network diff is 600k,pool gives a vardiff 1M,that is over the coin's networkdiff,so i waste my hashpower,and no shares in minutes,and have no profit in this block.
do you understand what i mean ,and set the max vaddiff below 65536?

Is the diff value came down after the vardiff spark? I want to know that whether it was just wasting some minutes or not working any more after that.

Anyway, I changed max vardiff value to 65536. It will work as expected.

for example,my rigs have 1/2 of pool hashrates,it may take 1/2 of the reward theoretically.
when the vardiff is very high,it will take 3 minutes to find a share,but pool may find 3 blocks,no share submit for 2 blocks,
so the profit is 1/2*1/3=1/6,this is unfair.
the vardiff works,it will come down after few minutes,the only problem is it will go too high,but now you have fixed it.
i checked the rigs  , max vardiff 65536 is perfect.

Thanks! We will fix vardiff changing strategy to prevent it going too high.

Glad to see that you are satisfied with 65536 max diff anyway!
Happy Mining!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: -42
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Thanks,it works fine.
there is another problem of jackpotcoin,maybe in many other coins,it is about the vardiff .
when i use a proxyminer gathering hundreds of rigs,the vardiff will go upto very high,
such as,jackpotcoin network diff is 600k,pool gives a vardiff 1M,that is over the coin's networkdiff,so i waste my hashpower,and no shares in minutes,and have no profit in this block.

Is the diff value came down after the vardiff spark? I want to know that whether it was just wasting some minutes or not working any more after that.

for example,my rigs have 1/2 of pool hashrates,it may take 1/2 of the reward theoretically.
when the vardiff is very high,it will take 3 minutes to find a share,but pool may find 3 blocks,no share submit for 2 blocks,
so the profit is 1/2*1/3=1/6,this is unfair.
the vardiff works,it will come down after few minutes,the only problem is it will go too high,but now you have fixed it.
i checked the rigs  , max vardiff 65536 is perfect.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
We will remove Icebergcoin pool as PoW phase ended few weeks ago.
Please withdraw your coins until Oct 18th.

Thanks.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
How can I cashout my Myriad Coins? I can't enter a number into the account balance field. I did enter a Payment Address but it still doesn't work.

Also what's the difference between 'Credit' and 'Credit_AE'? I am mining directly to the Myriad-Groestl pool without any automatic payment (set to 0). Why do I still get both 'Credit' (only a very small amount) and the larger amount in 'Credit_AE'?

Thanks for the support

Hi,
You can't (don't need to) enter number of amounts for withdraw. When payout begins, you will just get whole confirmed block's amount at that time.

We checked your account. I think your account name is "oreon" right?

Small amount of Credit is for "Fee" and "Donation" deduction, which is exactly same amount as "Fee + Donation".
This little Credit is only created when you selected Auto exchange.

You can check auto exchange coin from "Hub" -> My account field's "Auto Exchange".
Currently, you have set any mined coins to be exchanged to Bitcoin.

You can change this coin type to any other or leave it to "Not Set" if you don't want auto exchange.
You can check credited Bitcoin that auto exchanged from http://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We hope it helped you.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Thanks,it works fine.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How can I cashout my Myriad Coins? I can't enter a number into the account balance field. I did enter a Payment Address but it still doesn't work.

Also what's the difference between 'Credit' and 'Credit_AE'? I am mining directly to the Myriad-Groestl pool without any automatic payment (set to 0). Why do I still get both 'Credit' (only a very small amount) and the larger amount in 'Credit_AE'?

Thanks for the support
DMD,XZC
Thanks,it works fine.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
jackpotcoin
i set auto payment ever 100000 JPC,when the balance is 100000,you sent 10 x 10000 JPC,that is 10  deposit in 1 minute,the exchange will disable my account.
can you change this rule?

We changed this value to 10000000. We hope you are satisfied with it.

Thanks.
DMD,XZC
jackpotcoin
i set auto payment ever 100000 JPC,when the balance is 100000,you sent 10 x 10000 JPC,that is 10  deposit in 1 minute,the exchange will disable my account.
can you change this rule?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Cryptsy is on maintenance for Maxcoin.
Deposit, auto exchange function will be affected if you are dealing with Maxcoin now.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
miningpoolhub is the best! great dev guys.  

any considerations for adding feathercoin?

what about miner charts, charting hash rate for 24hrs, etc?

major props on your dedication to this pool thus far

Solarcoin is shooting through the roof!

We will consider adding feathercoin. Thanks for your feedback.

Miner, pool hashrate chart was available but blocked due to heavy db load.
Might open time to time but not sure at this moment. That feature needs some more optimizations.

Thanks.
Activity: 4
miningpoolhub is the best! great dev guys.  

any considerations for adding feathercoin?

what about miner charts, charting hash rate for 24hrs, etc?

major props on your dedication to this pool thus far

Solarcoin is shooting through the roof!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Maxcoin network is up and running now!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
My question is who else will answer?

Sorry, that I missed your question.
There were two account unlock question recently, and I confused that I thought I already replied to it.

Please tell me your id, email address via this post or PM.
I will unlock your account.

Thanks.
Activity: 2
My question is who else will answer?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
SOLARCOIN UPDATE:

The SolarCoin fork is scheduled for block 310,000, which will be reached in a few days from now.

Here is the code: https://github.com/solarcoin/solarcoin/tree/reward-reduction

Here are the new wallet downloads:
Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66z5wrzdne4x3b4/solarcoin-1.5-win-qt.zip
Mac: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/SolarCoin-Qt.zip
Linux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q9h7stgqmra72g/solarcoin-1.5-linux-qt.tar.gz?dl=0

Please note that if installing the new wallet on a machine that doesn't have the old SolarCoin wallet installed, you will need to add nodes to the solarcoin.conf file. Here are some which should work:

addnode 50.121.198.164
addnode 162.243.214.120
addnode 64.34.49.151
addnode 107.170.138.159
addnode 78.151.140.165
addnode 192.99.47.133
addnode 67.255.7.120
addnode 50.41.98.76
addnode 87.118.88.200
addnode 178.62.36.143

Also a note regarding the new Mac wallet specifically, a couple of Mac users have reported they could not get it working, but most testers have said it works fine. Our dev team is trying to figure out what the issue was with those two users. Hopefully if you use it you won't have problems.

Updated and it's working well.
Great dev!

Thanks! FYI, we updated the "master" branch of SolarCoin GitHub tree this morning with our new code.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
SOLARCOIN UPDATE:

The SolarCoin fork is scheduled for block 310,000, which will be reached in a few days from now.

Here is the code: https://github.com/solarcoin/solarcoin/tree/reward-reduction

Here are the new wallet downloads:
Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66z5wrzdne4x3b4/solarcoin-1.5-win-qt.zip
Mac: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/SolarCoin-Qt.zip
Linux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q9h7stgqmra72g/solarcoin-1.5-linux-qt.tar.gz?dl=0

Please note that if installing the new wallet on a machine that doesn't have the old SolarCoin wallet installed, you will need to add nodes to the solarcoin.conf file. Here are some which should work:

addnode 50.121.198.164
addnode 162.243.214.120
addnode 64.34.49.151
addnode 107.170.138.159
addnode 78.151.140.165
addnode 192.99.47.133
addnode 67.255.7.120
addnode 50.41.98.76
addnode 87.118.88.200
addnode 178.62.36.143

Also a note regarding the new Mac wallet specifically, a couple of Mac users have reported they could not get it working, but most testers have said it works fine. Our dev team is trying to figure out what the issue was with those two users. Hopefully if you use it you won't have problems.

Updated and it's working well.
Great dev!
Jump to: