Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 367. (Read 487493 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Now added Helixcoin and Sexcoin pool.

HelixCoin -> http://helixcoin.miningpoolhub.com
SexCoin -> http://sexcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 0% Fee
- US / Asia servers
- Super fast, reliable, secure

Come and mine here.
More coin pools coming soon.

Now added Helixcoin and Sexcoin pool.

HelixCoin -> http://helixcoin.miningpoolhub.com
SexCoin -> http://sexcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 0% Fee
- US / Asia servers
- Super fast, reliable, secure

Come and mine here.
More coin pools coming soon.

you say 0% fee but
theres 1% fee why that?

ion which site do you exchange the coins.

thx for help
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
myriadcoin-groestl  isn't auto exchanging.

i have a credit ae of 143, i can only auto exchange to myriadcoin-groestl when i mine myriadcoin-groestl.
But it takes forever. I had it set to darkcoin, but it never works that way.

please check account name csainvestor

Hi

Your coins were exchanged to Litecoin. I think you'd have selected Litecoin when Myriadcoin is about to exchange.
71.93600337 MYR exchanged to 0.00346646 LTC but since it's amount is too little that didn't withdraw to lower the loss from withdraw fee which is charged by cryptsy.
It happens time to time when LTC for withdraw coins are not piled up much. It will be piled up and withdrawn when other miner's coins are exchanged to LTC.

Sorry for inconvenience. We will add overview dashboard for coin exchanges and status, cancel buttons.

Thanks.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Also interested in why there are no payouts from the myriad pool?

Sorry myriadpool had some error on payout.
It's fixed, and will resume payout within a hour.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
got my payment takes pretty long even 20 hours.

Smiley^^

Good to hear it.
cryptsy.com have suffered exchange problems these days.

And also auto exchange delays withdraw when withdraw fee exceedes more than 2%.

Thanks.
got my payment takes pretty long even 20 hours.

Smiley^^
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Also interested in why there are no payouts from the myriad pool?
Activity: 28
myriadcoin-groestl  isn't auto exchanging.

i have a credit ae of 143, i can only auto exchange to myriadcoin-groestl when i mine myriadcoin-groestl.
But it takes forever. I had it set to darkcoin, but it never works that way.

please check account name csainvestor
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
 Huh myriadcoin-groestl pool did not payout  for 12 hours
something wrong with autoexchange wait since more than 12 hours set it to btc to test your pool.

acound id: Rigsus

thx for support
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Good day,

I fired off an E-Mail over a week ago in regards to the LiteCoin Pool Statistics page not functioning and have received no response.

The LiteCoin Pool Statistics page does not load 9 out of 10 times with current data - fed is a cached page from CloudFlare, displaying data that is almost a month old.

This is also happening with the DarkCoin Pool Statistics page but not nearly as frequently.

Could this please get resolved as soon as possible?

We depend on this information to monitor and gauge our effectiveness and profitability. It is essential that we (as miners) have it.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Hi!
What mail address did you send?
Actually we have no official email address to contact at this moment.

Pool statistics page is calculated in batch mode and cached since it needs really long time to fetch all data and make statistics. We adjusted cache calculation interval and cache lifetime to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Good day,

I sent the E-Mail to [email protected] - the address from which I have received E-Mails in the past. No worries!

Thanks for fixing the statistics.

Is there, now, something wrong with the payouts on the LTC Pool? The block was finally resolved and the coins have been sitting as "Unconfirmed" for 6+ hours.

Thanks in advance for your time.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you poked it or not, but the LTC has now confirmed. Thanks again.

EDIT #2: After waiting for many hours, there is a Debit_AE TX for the LTC coin amount I am expecting, but no payout at all. I was using AutoExchange at one point, and it was configured to payout in DRK, however I don't have a DRK payout, either.

Please advise, thanks.

Hi
Auto exchange function makes coins to transfer to exchange site as fast as possible and get exchanged.
But it waits upto certain amount of time and pile up same coins exchanged to reduce withdraw fee from exchange site. Actually we withdraw about 6 hours.

It seems already exchanged and deposited to your account.

Transaction id 6878414
Credit 53.89418713 DRK

seems your account's auto exchange.

Thanks.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Good day,

I fired off an E-Mail over a week ago in regards to the LiteCoin Pool Statistics page not functioning and have received no response.

The LiteCoin Pool Statistics page does not load 9 out of 10 times with current data - fed is a cached page from CloudFlare, displaying data that is almost a month old.

This is also happening with the DarkCoin Pool Statistics page but not nearly as frequently.

We depend on this information to monitor and gauge our effectiveness and profitability. It is essential that we (as miners) have it.

Hi!

Pool statistics page is calculated in batch mode and cached since it needs really long time to fetch all data and make statistics. We adjusted cache calculation interval and cache lifetime to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Good day,

I sent the E-Mail to [email protected] - the address from which I have received E-Mails in the past. No worries!

Thanks for fixing the statistics.

Is there, now, something wrong with the payouts on the LTC Pool? The block was finally resolved and the coins have been sitting as "Unconfirmed" for 6+ hours.

Thanks in advance for your time.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you poked it or not, but the LTC has now confirmed. Thanks again.

EDIT #2: After waiting for many hours, there is a Debit_AE TX for the LTC coin amount I am expecting, but no payout at all. I was using AutoExchange at one point, and it was configured to payout in DRK, however I don't have a DRK payout, either.

Please advise, thanks.
I changed it from litecoin to darkcoin- i was in the Myriadcoin-Groestl  pool.
I changed auto exchange to Myriadcoin-Groestl, and it looks like it paid me out in Myriadcoin when i did that, but i never exchanged to dark or lite coin.

Also there is now merged mining for Myriadcoin, are you going to implement merged mining on the Myriadcoin-Groest pool?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I have a Debit_AE of 71 and a Debit_MP of 94 but no coins have exchanged!?

What coin did you select to be exchanged?
Tell me what you selected on "Auto Exchange" page
I have a Debit_AE of 71 and a Debit_MP of 94 but no coins have exchanged!?
For two days now, my confirmed shares have not gone up, but my unconfirmed shares are at zero. Even though i am running 24/7 1000/ks or more, it seems that unconfirmed shares have stopped?

It was working this week, has something happened?

Well there were any problems happened. What is your id? We will analyze what the problem is.

Thanks.

I found out what it was. i had auto exchange coin enabled, and when enabled stats on your pool do not update. you have to go to transactions to see what is going on. How often do coins auto exchange? i have been waiting for many days now.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
For two days now, my confirmed shares have not gone up, but my unconfirmed shares are at zero. Even though i am running 24/7 1000/ks or more, it seems that unconfirmed shares have stopped?

Well there were any problems happened. What is your id? We will analyze what the problem is.

Thanks.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Good day,

Hi!

Thanks!
Jump to: